Anyone used to have a genuine jaw deformity?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Wondering if there are people here who have undergone jaw surgery for genuine issues. Wondering how much it impacted the way other people saw you? Some before and afters would be nice, but not necessary.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
yes my jaw is giga reccessed i look like the nigga from horton hears a who if anyone knows what character i’m talking about tyep shit innit

yes my jaw is giga reccessed i look like the nigga from horton hears a who if anyone knows what character i’m talking about tyep shit innit
me too fr, gonna get a twin block appliance for this

Wondering if there are people here who have undergone jaw surgery for genuine issues. Wondering how much it impacted the way other people saw you? Some before and afters would be nice, but not necessary.
My maxilla is prolly the most downgrown on this site
Can’t really see someone getting more recessed than an obese mouth breather from birth, who wore braces for 7 years and had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty
Jfl I found out you were supposed to breathe through your nose at 20
I’ll tell you whether bimax fixes me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and mirrormogger
Can’t really see someone getting more recessed than an obese mouth breather from birth, who wore braces for 7 years and had 4 premolar extractions done before puberty
you’re getting bimax for a downgrown maxilla? wouldn’t lefort 1/2 be better for that

• +1
you’re getting bimax for a downgrown maxilla? wouldn’t left 1/2 be better for that
Bimax is lft1 lol
Lft 2 is brutal and it comes with a whole array of complications.
They legitimately peel off your entire face. Also doctors will be few, and the predictability of results would be difficult. You can also die or become blind. But tbh unless you a crouzon syndrome, gl finding any surgeon willing to perform that (not even black pilled good ones).
Even if lft2 does work, my zygos are still recessed from not doing lf3, so it would look off. They already look recessed rn lmao, those premolar extractoions I had really fucked my bone mass for that area.

I don’t even care about looking hot or ugly. I just want to look like another human yk. Just so I can walk in public and people don’t go out of their way to look at me, even in a group of hot guys or ugly guys.
And it’s mostly my side and 3/4 that is affected.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElTruecel
recession is a genuine deformity and we all have it to some degree

• +1
Bimax is lft1 lol
They legitimately peel off your entire face. Also doctors will be few, and the predictability of results would be difficult. You can also die or become blind. But tbh unless you a crouzon syndrome, gl finding any surgeon willing to perform that (not even black pilled good ones).
Even if lft2 does work, my zygos are still recessed from not doing lf3, so it would look off. They already look recessed rn lmao, those premolar extractoions I had really fucked my bone mass for that area.

I don’t even care about looking hot or ugly. I just want to look like another human yk. Just so I can walk in public and people don’t go out of their way to look at me, even in a group of hot guys or ugly guys.
oh i had no idea, people usually referred to them separately so i thought they were different. do you have a bimax scheduled?

• +1
Nah not yet. I’m reading articles rn, .org scrapes the surface on info
Hopefully next yr

tyep shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Bimax is lft1 lol

Lefort 2 can be done non invasively with a tool inside your nose and cut‘s in your undereye. It is done more often than you think too, a found an lokal surgeon who does it like nothing, they‘re not scared of it if you think this.

Get LF2 and infras

• +1
Im genuinly deformed with one side of my jaw underdeveloped, therefore being really asymmetric. Will do bimax (high LF1) this october to fix malocclusion (AOB) and most importantly to fix my subhumanity

nah, only my chin is fucked that rest of my jaw is decent i just need a genio
If your chins recessed i’m assuming your whole maxillas recessed no?

Send side

Im genuinly deformed with one side of my jaw underdeveloped, therefore being really asymmetric. Will do bimax (high LF1) this october to fix malocclusion (AOB) and most importantly to fix my subhumanity
Lmk how results go, i really wanna get a trimax

How did u convince the surgeons

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Lmk how results go, i really wanna get a trimax

How did u convince the surgeons
I didn‘t. I just told him straight up what im looking for, saying im both concerned about functionality and even more about aesthetics, asked him for LF2, he said nah you‘re nose too big wouldn‘t look good, we settled for high lf1

I didn‘t. I just told him straight up what im looking for, saying im both concerned about functionality and even more about aesthetics, asked him for LF2, he said nah you‘re nose too big wouldn‘t look good, we settled for high lf1
Going with a known surgeon?