Anyone who says bulking is hard is a fucking retard

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
All you have to do is eat more. Literally. “Muh fast metabolism :feelsuhh: “ stfu and pick up the fork you skinny fuck. Literally all you have to do is eat an extra donut per day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xtra, Allornothing, maximuslaid and 3 others
Just gluttonymax it‘s not that hard tbh
Hungry Mr Bean GIF

• +1
Reactions: reek and murdah
Ntfag garbage

I don’t like to eat

I’m sorry eltruecel, what was your problem with my thread?
Sensory issues from being genuinely non NT = gag reflux when eating. Can’t bulk when u gag

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I don’t like to eat
How? Have you never tasted the sweet delectable flavor of a donut? Or the flavorful spicy goodness of buffalo wings? Or the creamy silky smooth sweet flavor that is ice cream?

Sensory issues from being genuinely non NT = gag reflux when eating. Can’t bulk when u gag
Holy shit you are sub human, you can’t eat most foods without gagging? Wtf do you eat? Baby food and ice cream?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, mazzi, Allornothing and 1 other person
Holy shit you are sub human, you can’t eat most foods without gagging? Wtf do you eat? Baby food and ice cream?
That’s not what i said retard

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bulking with healthy foods is costly

bulking is pointless because fat doesnt magically turn into muscle
and fast metabolism is a valid complain, its not bitching. i myself have that "problem" where i can eat a bunch of shit until i feel like vomiting every day for months and never gain weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, reek, murdah and 2 others
How? Have you never tasted the sweet delectable flavor of a donut? Or the flavorful spicy goodness of buffalo wings? Or the creamy silky smooth sweet flavor that is ice cream?

yes I have but I get full quite easily and when that happens food tastes less pleasant,

I’ve never had a strong appetite nor care for one because it lets me save money.

I could eat one chicken breast a day and be fine.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and murdah
Ok what do you eat
I mainly eat meat, grain and plenty of food including junk food. There’s some foods I can’t eat but for the most part simple fucking bones in pieces of meat, dried up skin in meat or leftovers after a certain point can just giga trigger my gag reflux.

bulking is pointless because fat doesnt magically turn into muscle
and fast metabolism is a valid complain, its not bitching. i myself have that "problem" where i can eat a bunch of shit until i feel like vomiting every day for months and never gain weight.
Bulking is not pointless, idk what you’re trying to say about fat not magically turning into muscle but the point of it is to eat more to give your muscles more food to grow with, and gaining wait is literally as simple as eating in a calorie surplus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ASTRONAUTCEL and Allornothing
I mainly eat meat, grain and plenty of food including junk food. There’s some foods I can’t eat but for the most part simple fucking bones in pieces of meat, dried up skin in meat or leftovers after a certain point can just giga trigger my gag reflux.
You sound fine to me?

You sound fine to me?
I also don’t eat food cold and I’m not the type to immediately go and eat food immediately when it’s ready so. Idk when I’m going to the gym consistently I bulk obviously and when I don’t it’s obviously more difficult which is why I’ve been stagnant

yes I have but I get full quite easily and when that happens food tastes less pleasant,

I’ve never had a strong appetite nor care for one because it lets me save money.

I could eat one chicken breast a day and be fine.
You and me are in two different worlds, I could eat my whole house if I wanted too, my appetite is endless and I have to force myself not to eat.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
You and me are in two different worlds, I could eat my whole house if I wanted too, my appetite is endless and I have to force myself not to eat.
yes, appetite is caused from hormones. Its different for everyone thus it might be easier for you than others

Just a thought

The difference between bulking and maintenance is so insignificant I don’t get how they can tell the difference. I imagine most people are accidentally “bulking” without realising it since no one counts calories.

Keep eating seed oils and processed foods
Clean bulking is expensive and hard but its worth it

I’ve put on nearly 13kg since June it’s piss easy I agree but it’s a slow progress and it’s boring cause all I think about is cutting and my plans for when i lean out. Also jfl at gymcels who track when bulking

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Used to find it hard. Its literally just eating habits u can change