Anything not natty is cope

highschoolmaxxer

highschoolmaxxer

Iron
Ima be real anything that isnt natural is cope.

All you're doing is screwing with your hormones

I've never seriously contemplated taking anything, even though I have done research on some things such as mk and aromasin, those are merely for my own interest and enjoyment, as I want to do something related to endocrinology in the future.

Actually use your brain when it comes to these things, would taking test, hgh, mk, Ai's be healthy for your brain.

(this is regarding substances not actual like surgery or whatever yall hardmaxxers do)

also the only real looksmaxxes are:

Diet
Skincare (minimal cause u dont want to harm your skin)
Gym/Physique (some people are literally atrophying their muscles for some reason like dawg)
Mewing (raises hyoid bone at least if not changing face structure)
Chewing (if you dont have inward gonions)
Debloat
Natty supplements for hormonal health
Wearing lifts?? (not worth it for anyone above like 5'7 as if ur below that its pretty much over for your success in pursuing relationships that are both platonic and romantic even)

This forum is so degrading, maybe if it was all just real looksmaxxing stuff then it would be a good thing.

I am not an incel and do not identify with looksmaxxers, I merely came here to gather knowledge, which seems to have failed as everything here is shit, and am now leaving. not that anyone cares anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, datboijj, barettrealrx and 2 others
Ye nigger dnrd + leave the forum

• Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and nathan
Lose Ace Ventura GIF

Ima be real anything that isnt natural is cope.

All you're doing is screwing with your hormones

I've never seriously contemplated taking anything, even though I have done research on some things such as mk and aromasin, those are merely for my own interest and enjoyment, as I want to do something related to endocrinology in the future.

Actually use your brain when it comes to these things, would taking test, hgh, mk, Ai's be healthy for your brain.

(this is regarding substances not actual like surgery or whatever yall hardmaxxers do)

also the only real looksmaxxes are:

Diet
Skincare (minimal cause u dont want to harm your skin)
Gym/Physique (some people are literally atrophying their muscles for some reason like dawg)
Mewing (raises hyoid bone at least if not changing face structure)
Chewing (if you dont have inward gonions)
Debloat
Natty supplements for hormonal health
Wearing lifts?? (not worth it for anyone above like 5'7 as if ur below that its pretty much over for your success in pursuing relationships that are both platonic and romantic even)

This forum is so degrading, maybe if it was all just real looksmaxxing stuff then it would be a good thing.

I am not an incel and do not identify with looksmaxxers, I merely came here to gather knowledge, which seems to have failed as everything here is shit, and am now leaving. not that anyone cares anyway
go back to tiktok

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
probably a tiktokcel, muh diet muh gym go redpill nigger

• +1
nigga wtf are u even waffling about. thats not even looksmaxxing what u said thats just being a healthy human being. i had rhinoplasty and it changed my life, turned me from LTN to strong MTN on good days and had multiple girls since interested in me since then.

surgery is the only looksmax and roids. everything else is just something every Nt guy is already doing

• +1
go back to tiktok
90% of the advice on tiktok actually works unlike the shit niggas post on here

like some niggas really be blasting hgh just to get free heart attacks lmao