Are you gatekeeping info

• Total voters
asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Are you gatekeeping info? Be honest

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
i've never gatekept anything, i used to be reluctant on telling people about embryo selection and how OP it is, but at this point idc. gatekeepers need cock and ball torture

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and asdvek
i've never gatekept anything, i used to be reluctant on telling people about embryo selection and how OP it is, but at this point idc. gatekeepers need cock and ball torture
I will be honest, I am gatekeeping some of the shit because tiktokers and newgens/ones that came from mainstream lurk here, but i can pm if anyone wants but no greycels

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and <6PSLcel
I will be honest, I am gatekeeping some of the shit because tiktokers and newgens/ones that came from mainstream lurk here, but i can pm if anyone wants but no greycels
that's fair imo, also not worth going into succinct detail for certain people because they are too low IQ to grasp whatever you are telling them.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@Master needs to lock BOTB again asap tbh

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and lestoa

Attachments

• 2994075_1658358289254.png
    2994075_1658358289254.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 0
dm me the info i wanna hear that shit

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
can i have some too?:owo:... please:hnghn: