Reactions: <6PSLcel, try2beme, TechnoBoss and 2 others
"God" had to die for people's sins when he could've just forgiven them :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, denthegodking, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Eternal_, Debetro and 4 others
You don’t understand theology @Eternal_ @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I do, obv this is a general statement. I still think christianity is retarded.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: M-1014, denthegodking and RAMU KAKA
My gawd will forgive anyone brooo. But he will burn you in hell for eternity for not glazing him and disbelieving in his unproven existence :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Clqs, Tyler x Durden, M-1014 and 2 others
You have no arguement lmao
"arguement"

All I need to know. You couldnt even formulate anything so u had to tag two randoms

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and RAMU KAKA
"dude christ died for us we can fuck becky this weekend!"
That’s not how it works at all. If you play this game you’re implying be in hell forever.

Mathew 7:21
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and M-1014
My gawd will forgive anyone brooo. But he will burn you in hell for eternity for not glazing him and disbelieving in his unproven existence :feelskek:
Not why he does it. He gives you free will to decide to be with him in your life, if you choose to reject him then he will comply to your wishes and remove you from him in the afterlife. He’ll doesn’t mean torture hell is A PLACE AWAY FROM GOD.

Besides if god made his presence 100% undeniable everybody would worship him out of FEAR so he made it vague so people still have free will
"God" had to die for people's sins when he could've just forgiven them :unsure:
Gods a Lawful good diety, his price for sin is “death” he also wanted to go to our level to humble himself to us to set an example we humans can follow. That’s why he became Jesus and as we can see it has worked as some people like myself are better people for it. @mog_me @i_love_roosters what u think of my replies?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, i_love_roosters, murdah and 2 others
Not why he does it. He gives you free will to decide to be with him in your life, if you choose to reject him then he will comply to your wishes and remove you from him in the afterlife. He’ll doesn’t mean torture hell is A PLACE AWAY FROM GOD.

Besides if god made his presence 100% undeniable everybody would worship him out of FEAR so he made it vague so people still have free will
Uh huh
Qqaibflj3tv11

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and PrinceLuenLeoncur

Gods a Lawful good diety, his price for sin is “death” he also wanted to go to our level to humble himself to us to set an example we humans can follow. That’s why he became Jesus and as we can see it has worked as some people like myself are better people for it. @mog_me @i_love_roosters what u think of my replies?
Very well articulated as always. Mirin job

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not how it works but I do get it and I had a good chuckle reading it.

No, gods holy, he doesn’t want filth in his presence, he gives you the chance to express the love he shows you to him in your life. If you show god no love in your life and become an evil POS he allows Satan to have you and he sends you away from him.

He’s upset about it and god loves you still but he ADHERES to your wishes to be apart from him. If you walk in the father’s plan then you can stay with him in his grace and glory and get to be with god. I don’t see how that’s wrong tbh that’s the whole point of “free will”

Islams and Jews interpretation is far more brutal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
T78f6f67f67f67

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
In Islamic countries Muslims were all but forbidden to work in gold and silver, not only as goldsmiths and silversmiths but also as jahābidha (Persian; sing. jahbādh), i.e., money changers, coin testers, and collectors of taxes and customs dues, who had to be capable of calculating the value of different kinds of coins in accordance with the percentage of precious metal they contained. An order by the caliph al-Muqtadir (908–932) restricted the employment of Jews and Christians in the government to physicians and jahābidha. Arab sources report the presence of Jewish wholesale merchants, toll farmers, and bankers at the court of the caliphs in *Baghdad. A Jew, Yaqʿūb ibn Yusūf *Ibn Killis, laid the foundation for a public tax collection system in *Egypt during the reign of al-Muʿizz (969–975), the first *Fāṭimid ruler of that country. *Ḥisdai ibn Shaprut was the chief customs collector and a physician in *Umayyad Spain during the reign of Abd al-Raḥmān iii (912–961). These dignitaries indirectly influenced the attitude of the governments toward the Jews. The prominent Jacob *Ibn Jau, a merchant and the official manufacturer and supplier of silk, was appointed tax collector and nasi of the Jews in Spain during the rule of al-*Manṣur (977–991).

The vizier of Baghdad entrusted his capital to Jewish bankers, Jews were put in charge of certain parts of maritime and slave trade, and Siraf, the principal port of the caliphate in the 10th century, had a Jewish governor.

If you show god no love in your life and become an evil POS he allows Satan to have you and he sends you away from him.
Yes I'm a POS for simply not believing in your gawd but a literal serial killer or child rapist could believe in Jesus and have a better chance of getting saved jfl. Totally fair amirite

He’s upset about it and god loves you still but he ADHERES to your wishes to be apart from him
I "want to be apart" from him because I don't believe he exists. Simple as that. If he turned out the be true God then obviously I would follow him tf lol. I'm sure even 99% of atheists would do the same.

Islams and Jews interpretation is far more brutal
Not really. Islam states that even Muzzies cannot be fully saved unless they follow their religion properly and have good morals. Also their gawd does not punish ppl if they never heard of Islam or didn't properly understand their beliefs. That sounds somewhat fair.

Jews don't have a general consensus in regards to salvation. But they don't believe that ppl have to believe in YHWH in order to get saved. They also dont have a belief in eternal hell/torture for anyone. How is that more brutal than Christianity?

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I do, obv this is a general statement. I still think christianity is retarded.
Your thoughts are meaningless to the world. Cuck

Yes I'm a POS for simply not believing in your gawd but a literal serial killer or child rapist could believe in Jesus and have a better chance of getting saved jfl. Totally fair amirite

I "want to be apart" from him because I don't believe he exists. Simple as that. If he turned out the be true God then obviously I would follow him tf lol. I'm sure even 99% of atheists would do the same.

Not really. Islam states that even Muzzies cannot be fully saved unless they follow their religion properly and have good morals. Also their gawd does not punish ppl if they never heard of Islam or didn't properly understand their beliefs. That sounds somewhat fair.

Jews don't have a general consensus in regards to salvation. But they don't believe that ppl have to believe in YHWH in order to get saved. They also dont have a belief in eternal hell/torture for anyone. How is that more brutal than Christianity?
Stop projection and crying over your stupid decisions. You said you “DONT WANT” that’s your decision god will comply to your demands and remove you from his presence simple as. If an serial killer or rapist repents and is genuinely sorry and changes their way they can find salvation this one creed is also a thing in Islam for SOME sins (homosexuality isn’t forgivable in Islam lol)

You realise in Islam Muslims belive on the day of judgement that Christian’s and Jews will take their place as an “sacrifice” to go to hell. They also belive the black stone will fight their case for heaven against Allah you can ask any muzzie here they will confirm it. Allah also says he hates the Non believer, Christian god does NOT HATE the sinner big difference

With the Jews it’s a bit complicated, but Jews do belive only THEY can get eternal paradice so gods a racist who essentially neglects 99.99% of humanity for the Jews only lol 😂 totally fair and sensible. NVM they don’t even have a heaven or hell shit just depends on the Jew you ask they ain’t got a consensus

You just proven you are anti Christian, not surprising at all tbh the sentiment of hating the only true religion is one that’s prophesied keep praising false religions you cuck.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Jews don't have a general consensus in regards to salvation.
And this is on purpose. There is a reason why salvation isn’t found in Judaism but is found in Christianity, because Christianity is the completion of Judaism.

It sure is funny how people always overlook this simple oddity within Judaism—that Gods chosen ones have no access to salvation and eternal life. Why would God not at any point promise His chosen ones eternal life? They were instead told to obey mosaic law and look forward to Sheol (nothingness) after death.

If an serial killer or rapist repents and is genuinely sorry and changes their way they can find salvation
"But he said he was sorry 🥺🥺👉🏼👈🏼"

You realise in Islam Muslims belive on the day of judgement that Christian’s and Jews will take their place as an “sacrifice” to go to hell
Never heard of that ngl. There's actually a verse in a quran that states Jews and Christians can enter heaven if they believe in one God and the last day. So what you're saying sounds contradicting.

With the Jews it’s a bit complicated, but Jews do belive only THEY can get eternal paradice so gods a racist who essentially neglects 99.99%

Yeah but the difference is that those 99.9% won't burn in Hell in eternity for not believing in their religion like they do in your dumb religion :lul:

You just proven you are anti Christian
I am because most Christcucks have low IQ. It's not a coincidence that most rednecks are hardcore Christians :feelskek:

I respect some Christian apologists like Cliff for example. But they're very few and far between

"But he said he was sorry 🥺🥺👉🏼👈🏼"

Never heard of that ngl. There's actually a verse in a quran that states Jews and Christians can enter heaven if they believe in one God and the last day. So what you're saying sounds contradicting.

Yeah but the difference is that those 99.9% won't burn in Hell in eternity for not believing in their religion like they do in your dumb religion :lul:

I am because most Christcucks have low IQ. It's not a coincidence that most rednecks are hardcore Christians :feelskek:

I respect some Christian apologists like Cliff for example. But they're very few and far between
Imagine prefering Judaism after what’s written in the Talmud about non Jews :feelshah: esp when shoel isn’t really completed that’s why it completed in Christianity hell doesn’t mean “fire” but you are away from god keep hating my religion you little joke my religion is the ONLY peaceful one where the world can live in peace. With Jews and Muslims the world is at war like Isreal/palestine because both see non believers as animals

Imagine believing in Islam a religion where “god” hates you for being a nonbeliever lol

Over Christianity the only complete contract of Judaism where god explicitly loves you even the sinner and has nothing but good things to say about the “infidel” unlike Judaism where Jews are told that non Jews are alike that of animals in the Talmud

But yeah Jew wanking that off you bias boi

Congratulations your finally beginning to see the Quran is full of contradictions something Muslims to this day deny lol
Muslim (2767) narrated that Abu Moosa said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “When the Day of Resurrection comes, Allah will give every Muslim a Jew or a Christian, and He will say: This is your ransom from the Fire.”

Last edited:
  • Woah