at what age life ends

lestoa

lestoa

we all need to visit gandy
When you start significantly balding or the collagen and bone-loss kicks in.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and lestoa
Depends on genetics and how you take care of yourself, but yeah that’s probably a good estimate for most normie men.

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
after 18, can no longer go for jbs without being publicly shamed.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
after 18, can no longer go for jbs without being publicly shamed.
i need to jbmax asap, iam scared that i will miss out teen love

• +1
Reactions: murdah
i need to jbmax asap, iam scared that i will miss out teen love
Should be a priority of yours, teen love is unmatched. If you miss out on it, it will leave damage on your pscyhe.

john mcgregor best example
He is not bald he just have a buzz cut, his hairline is straight and squared with no signs of hair loss

• +1
He is not bald he just have a buzz cut, his hairline is straight and squared with no signs of hair loss
yes, but he would look bald good too

Should be a priority of yours, teen love is unmatched. If you miss out on it, it will leave damage on your pscyhe.
Why is teen love unmatched?

are you srs nigger dont scare me i never talked to a girl

• JFL
Why is teen love unmatched?
No need to betabux, pure attraction and innocent love, and you don’t have to stress about competition.

• +1
No need to betabux, pure attraction and innocent love, and you don’t have to stress about competition.
you are fr right, teen love is the most innocent love

• +1
Bullshit competition is everywhere

• +1
Reactions: capitalV
Not so much in highschool though, everyone can easily get their looksmatch without much worry.

• +1
every 16 yr old teenager looks like shit tbh, i only know 1-3 white tall pretty boys in my school

• +1
Not so much in highschool though, everyone can easily get their looksmatch without much worry.
Everyone want's a hot chick. and the competition for the hot chicks are too much

Everyone want's a hot chick. and the competition for the hot chicks are too much
Not really, most men are contempt with their female counterpart alone.

18 if you don't go to university. 22-23 if you go to university, and start working. 24-25 if you go to university, but work remotely.

From these points you'll start to lose most of your friends and connections because they'll all go their separate ways (go to other countries/cities/have girlfriends and get married, have kids so they don't care about you anymore, etc).

Also, you will no longer have access to new social circles because everyone already has a social circle of close friends that you will never be a part of, they will only have relationships with you contextually (like you have a particular activity in common, but nothing outside it), and from that point on no one cares about you in a genuine way.

Also, that's why these are the years when everyone starts looking for a partner and starting a family, because intrinsically, everyone is lonely, no one cares about them anymore, etc. and you have to start doing something about it, because otherwise you're going to go crazy with the same routine, as you see your parents getting older and sicker, and their death coming, and then you're going to be relatively alone in this world :what:

18 if you don't go to university. 22-23 if you go to university, and start working. 24-25 if you go to university, but work remotely.

From these points you'll start to lose most of your friends and connections because they'll all go their separate ways (go to other countries/cities/have girlfriends and get married, have kids so they don't care about you anymore, etc).

Also, you will no longer have access to new social circles because everyone already has a social circle of close friends that you will never be a part of, they will only have relationships with you contextually (like you have a particular activity in common, but nothing outside it), and from that point on no one cares about you in a genuine way.

Also, that's why these are the years when everyone starts looking for a partner and starting a family, because intrinsically, everyone is lonely, no one cares about them anymore, etc. and you have to start doing something about it, because otherwise you're going to go crazy with the same routine, as you see your parents getting older and sicker, and their death coming, and then you're going to be relatively alone in this world :what:
you rly want me to commit suicide, ropefuel. I will go to uni i have 1,5 yrs of high school left.