At what age should I commit suicide?

At 13 i said when i am 16 i was gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, at 16 i said when i am 18 im gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, im 18 next month… i missed out on everything. Is there still hope before 20 or 21? If not should i rope then?

Don’t want anyone gaslighting me i just want yous all to be honest
kys when u turn 18 that was always my plan cuz i knew i wasn’t gonna have one by 16 but once my friends started having sex i knew i was done for

there’s literally NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO EXIST when you are incel and a sex haveR WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT DONT GET GASLIGHTED

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
kys when u turn 18 that was always my plan cuz i knew i wasn’t gonna have one by 16 but once my friends started having sex i knew i was done for

there’s literally NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO EXIST when you are incel and a sex haveR WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THAT DONT GET GASLIGHTED
When im 18 i can buy alcohol and shit and drugs off the pharmacy. So imma OD and drink till my body collapses and hopefully not wake up the next day, thank you bhai for being honest. People in this thread were gaslighting me

At 13 i said when i am 16 i was gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, at 16 i said when i am 18 im gonna kms if i don’t get a gf, im 18 next month… i missed out on everything. Is there still hope before 20 or 21? If not should i rope then?

Never. :feelsez:

• +1
most positive mindset of a cuck

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar
don’t kys tbh not worth it

• +1
Reactions: dxrkprince
Attention craving cuck, inject test u sad fuck

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
once you hit 30 you gotta :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
if your only reason is getting a gf, then no nigga, instagrammax yourself and you‘ll get a gf fr

Joined 8th december 2023 okay bro, im pumping all my test into your whore mother you cunt
Wish ik u irl so i could help u. U have to be pretty low to spew ur problems on an incel forum tbh

I think these blackpill .is tier threads in the forum are good, they are refreshing compared to all the homos and narcys that are seen around here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and Imretarded?

Kys when aging starts to destroy your looks if your life hasn't become happier.

• +1

Eeuuuh 25 so you can have good reasons to do so and if you’re not successful by 25 then you’ll never be

Suicidal ppl r pathetic weak faggots

if youre a subhuman yeah

Wrong forum buddy

I think these blackpill .is tier threads in the forum are good, they are refreshing compared to all the homos and narcys that are seen around here
Well tbh im not suicidal as of currently. But my life has been shit and growing up autistic I didn’t get the benefits NTs did, i have a drive to lookmaxx in order things will get better but if they don’t then whens the cutoff? Whens to say it won’t get better for my life regardless of what i do

Don't commit suicide, Join the military and die a dramatic death

Eeuuuh 25 so you can have good reasons to do so and if you’re not successful by 25 then you’ll never be
Yeah that’s the thing. Im not gonna rope if im lookmaxxed and got a girl and make money n shiet in life. But if things get worse then its over i guess

Well tbh im not suicidal as of currently. But my life has been shit and growing up autistic I didn’t get the benefits NTs did, i have a drive to lookmaxx in order things will get better but if they don’t then whens the cutoff? Whens to say it won’t get better for my life regardless of what i do
Idk man, I remember that in your age range I was deeply depressed, it was the worst time emotionally for me, when you reach your mid-20s you will probably stabilize a little more and not feel so bad on a day-to-day basis.

• +1

Never

If you commit suicide the retards who hate you and think you are a loser are proven right

Idk man, I remember that in your age range I was deeply depressed, it was the worst time emotionally for me, when you reach your mid-20s you will probably stabilize a little more and not feel so bad on a day-to-day basis.
Im going away vacation on a tourist island hopefully i slay a stacy

• +1
Reactions: Freixel
Never

If you commit suicide the retards who hate you and think you are a loser are proven right
Im already hated where i live i have nothing to lose.

Im already hated where i live i have nothing to lose.
You’re 18 and think you’ve “missed out on everything”

At 18 your life hás barely started

teen love = adult love, literally no difference, the “oh but it’s a more pure and innocent type of love” is pure cope

Not saying u will eventually find love, some people never find love and end up dying alone, but at least give yourself a chance and dont do some dumb shit like killing yourself at 21yo JFL

You’re 18 and think you’ve “missed out on everything”

At 18 your life hás barely started

teen love = adult love, literally no difference, the “oh but it’s a more pure and innocent type of love” is pure cope

Not saying u will eventually find love, some people never find love and end up dying alone, but at least give yourself a chance and dont do some dumb shit like killing yourself at 21yo JFL
My life is over at 18 keep coping.
Also boyo i probably will be one of those who die alone

• +1
you won’t kys lol

• +1

imo if one doesnt ascend to at least low htn looks before age 25 then its just over

• +1

Age 100. If nothing has improved by then, rope.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lilith
imo if one doesnt ascend to at least low htn looks before age 25 then its just over
Not so much looks in my case cause id say i am high mtn- low htn and im 6’3 too. Just autistic and locationpilled

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Not so much looks in my case cause id say i am high mtn- low htn and im 6’3 too. Just autistic and locationpilled
I used to think I’m high mtn as well lol

I’ve said that since I was 13 and now I’m almost 23 and starting to enjoy life (coping) while having missed out on a lot in my teens. Idk, it’s weird. It’s like I enjoy being alone because when I actually meet new people and get in touch with them, I just subconsciously distance myself from them

• Hmm...
do u think overdosing is the best way

• +1

never.

women aside, imagine how cool life will be in 50 years, imagine all the amazing experiences out there waiting for you

this is your one chance at a good life, and you think you're better off giving up than trying? you literally have nothing to lose, find the joy in life, try new things

if you give up now, you'll never know how good life could have been for you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, plukee and st.hamudi but 6‘5
IMO roping doesn't make sense unless you're a vegetable or are suffering from very severe chronic health issues
So dont rope brotha

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1