Being a moderate IQ black man vent

With the making fun of Africans
crabs inna bucket
Only after black panther released did that shit start to die down
Ebola was a hard time for fresh off the boat blacks ngl

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Costcosuperstore, yeeyeeslayer and 1 other person
African Americans cry about racism and they do the same shit to Africans lol. I've noticed that pattern wouldn't you be less inclined to do that since experience racism but NO lemma follow the white man and hold down other Africans.

@TechnoBoss @yeeyeeslayer @Jason Voorhees @maxilofailo @zan @wishIwasSalludon
I feel like this is pervasive in a lot of ways. Like glorifying "light skins" which I always thought was weird. Not always overt, but most of the time it's more "covert" racism which seems like the worst to me.

I feel like this is pervasive in a lot of ways. Like glorifying "light skins" which I always thought was weird. Not always overt, but most of the time it's more "covert" racism which seems like the worst to me.
Agreed. I much rather someone man up be racist then be covert tbh.

You are allowed be Racist thats ur 1st amendment right

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
African Americans cry about racism and they do the same shit to Africans lol. I've noticed that pattern wouldn't you be less inclined to do that since experience racism but NO lemma follow the white man and hold down other Africans.

Unironically, I get treated better by white people than by other black people.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, maxilofailo and TechnoBoss
niggas think you always have to make fun of each other as like a right of passage or something it’s r dumb as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Carv
The worst enemy of a shitskin is always another shitskin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Looks234, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Same it's so mind boggling.

The person who enslaved my ancestors are being nice to me and giving me a job. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
niggas think you always have to make fun of each other as like a right of passage or something it’s r dumb as fuck
It's the WHITE DNA in them.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and maxilofailo
The worst enemy of a shitskin is always another shitskin.
I agree. I don't trust blacks.

I rather be trapped in Forest with any other race but a black person.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees

blacks should be more like whites in this regard

north american and australian whites have a sense of brotherhood with europeans no matter how long they've been separated

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Well I think for the most part you either just get the ones that just avoid you for the most part, or you meet the ones that go out of their way to be nice to you because you're black. It's weird though because the white people that go out of their way to be nice to black people are like the most racist. It's weird but knowing lefties who are that type, they have the most negative connotations of blacks. Even more so than those people that would typically be thought of racists who will be upfront with what they feel.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
blacks should be more like whites in this regard

north american and australian whites have a sense of brotherhood with europeans no matter how long they've been separated
Africans have brotherhood. Where i live it's group for Africans n stuff. Africans eat together n stuff. Treat everyone with respect.

Well I think for the most part you either just get the ones that just avoid you for the most part, or you meet the ones that go out of their way to be nice to you because you're black. It's weird though because the white people that go out of their way to be nice to black people are like the most racist. It's weird but knowing lefties who are that type, they have the most negative connotations of blacks. Even more so than those people that would typically be thought of racists who will be upfront with what they feel.
Yes i've noticed this too.

The whites who are extra nice think im mentally handicapped or something. OR they just being nice cause they were raised right.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ALTF4 and TechnoBoss
Yes i've noticed this too.

The whites who are extra nice think im mentally handicapped or something. OR they just being nice cause they were raised right.
Yeah worst thing is you can't really tell which it is. Race is talked about so much it's on everyone's minds all the time.

I had an epiphany one day. I was trying to get on the bus and I didn't have a metrocard. I got on asked the driver for a ride and they usually always let you on, but this driver said no. I forgot if the driver was black or white but I think he was white. I got off the bus and it drove away and I had a thought later on in the day. "If I was black I may have assumed he didn't let me on because he was prejudiced against me. But in this situation I don't think it because I'm white." - I think a lot of black people have a mentality where they will NEVER BE SURE if the bad things happen to them because of their skin color. I think this is a huge issue because it builds up in your mind over time. I'd be pissed off because if I was black, I wouldn't know what a white person goes through on the daily. Much like I don't know how average black people are. I might be inclined to think some of the bad stuff that has happened to me already would be because of my skin color if the situation was reversed. Problem is race is such a big deal because it's talked about a lot. It's imprinted on peoples minds whether they're white, black, etc it's talked about too much and there's not enough communication between races because everyone lives in a bubble, and most people tend to grow up around people who look like them.

Just a thought I had.

Yeah worst thing is you can't really tell which it is. Race is talked about so much it's on everyone's minds all the time.

I had an epiphany one day. I was trying to get on the bus and I didn't have a metrocard. I got on asked the driver for a ride and they usually always let you on, but this driver said no. I forgot if the driver was black or white but I think he was white. I got off the bus and it drove away and I had a thought later on in the day. "If I was black I may have assumed he didn't let me on because he was prejudiced against me. But in this situation I don't think it because I'm white." - I think a lot of black people have a mentality where they will NEVER BE SURE if the bad things happen to them because of their skin color. I think this is a huge issue because it builds up in your mind over time. I'd be pissed off because if I was black, I wouldn't know what a white person goes through on the daily. Much like I don't know how average black people are. I might be inclined to think some of the bad stuff that has happened to me already would be because of my skin color if the situation was reversed. Problem is race is such a big deal because it's talked about a lot. It's imprinted on peoples minds whether they're white, black, etc it's talked about too much and there's not enough communication between races because everyone lives in a bubble, and most people tend to grow up around people who look like them.

Just a thought I had.
I agree with this statement i had this epiphany.

I don't know if people treat my like shit cause of race or not.

Race is always gonna be here no matter what we can say stop thinking about it but it won't

Humans are tribal we create groups with people who look like or share something in common like Jews, Muslims etc

• +1
I agree with this statement i had this epiphany.

I don't know if people treat my like shit cause of race or not.

Race is always gonna be here no matter what we can say stop thinking about it but it won't

Humans are tribal we create groups with people who look like or share something in common like Jews, Muslims etc
Well I think the problem is it's talked about too much and it's on peoples minds too much. It's affecting kids more now because of all the propaganda and shit we're exposed to now (just look at org it's probably on tiktok too but I never used it)

Every race has those people who just are hateful maybe had bad experiences and just want to create and propagate more hatred just to one up everyone else on the hate. Hate breeds hate.

Well I think the problem is it's talked about too much and it's on peoples minds too much. It's affecting kids more now because of all the propaganda and shit we're exposed to now (just look at org it's probably on tiktok too but I never used it)

Every race has those people who just are hateful maybe had bad experiences and just want to create and propagate more hatred just to one up everyone else on the hate. Hate breeds hate.
Divide and Conquer.

But lemma be devils advocate

So instead fixing the issues? We should forget and pray :lul:

I think social media allows for people to be anonymous now so people just giving there real thoughts of how they feel and think.

I've learned ton about people psychology online from Social Media.

The joke always has a element of truth. Let's be real most people social media think like that daily its less covert now

• +1
I think social media allows for people to be anonymous now so people just giving there real thoughts of how they feel and think.
It is def this people on social media are realer than they are irl because they hide behind a screen so no filter (like org for an example JFL)
The joke always has a element of truth. Let's be real most people social media think like that daily its less covert now
Stereotypes exist for a reason

• +1
Divide and Conquer.

But lemma be devils advocate

So instead fixing the issues? We should forget and pray :lul:

I've learned ton about people psychology online from Social Media.

Fair point here.

It is def this people on social media are realer than they are irl because they hide behind a screen so no filter (like org for an example JFL)

Stereotypes exist for a reason
I agree. Humans are patterns. We more NPC then we think

Why do hamites like OP think thry are above and beyond african Americans. In this thread OP consistently makes fun of his african american brothers making fun of them, calling them slaves, originless and braindead. Blacks should be more united tbh. These divisions is what dajjal wants @Bushman
Smart dudes(physics masterminds, mathematicians, etc) from other races talk about sports, music, sex, and movies all the time.
They play video games and watch NCAA championships. But they still get shit done.
But according to midwit OP, smart black brah needs to walk around in suit and tie and talk like Malcolm X all the time.

OP, people barely talk about deep shit in everyday conversations with acquaintances.
The shit that you think is deep is probably not even that complicated.
Humble yourself and play some NBA 2K, nigger

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Smart dudes(physics masterminds, mathematicians, etc) from other races talk about sports, music, sex, and movies all the time.
No shit but i'm saying the Blacks live around can't talk about anything but rap and basketball.
But according to midwit OP, smart black brah needs to walk around in suit and tie and talk like Malcolm X all the time.
No i don't like blacks who dress like gangsters n shit thats aids makes you look bad. Saggings pants too
OP, people barely talk about deep shit in everyday conversations with acquaintances.
The shit that you think is deep is probably not even that complicated.
Humble yourself and play some NBA 2K, nigger
I talk about Finances , History, World Affairs, Predictions of the world, Psychology, Human Behavior etc

You know damn it's rare seeing black men like this we are 12% of the world ofc other races will have more of them.

No shit but i'm saying the Blacks live around can't talk about anything but rap and basketball.

No i don't like blacks who dress like gangsters n shit thats aids makes you look bad. Saggings pants too

I talk about Finances , History, World Affairs, Predictions of the world, Psychology, Human Behavior etc

You know damn it's rare seeing black men like this we are 12% of the world ofc other races will have more of them.
Simple solution.

Just talk about rap and basketball

Yeah but it's so mundane its boring
Nah. Rap and sports r fun to talk about.
contact sports mimic war, and war makes up the majority of the human history you so love to chat about.

You want to talk about the same kinda shit, but your arrogance prevents you from realizing this.

Nah. Rap and sports r fun to talk about.
contact sports mimic war, and war makes up the majority of the human history you so love to chat about.

You want to talk about the same kinda shit, but your arrogance prevents you from realizing this.
Fair point good read

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
because I like being black it’s like starting game I hard mode in Minecraft being successfully with all the roadblocks just makes me look cooler.

Lol woman of all races would date me I don’t have a problem stop projecting your life to me.

I’m 6’2 and MTN in lib city most whites would date me.
Why don’t you get data bro

Can’t relate I’m not a nigger:lul:

• WTF
I feel left out in my community. I feel like most blacks are surface level I like talking about deep things and many blacks aren’t combatible doing that.

They wanna talk about basketball and rappers JFL

Like being moderately smart black is like being black sheep and outcast

Any other race feels like that or just me
Bro belive he is better and smarter than other black teens, because other black teens are interssted in teen actvities, like every other races.
Lmao kys coon

• +1
Bro belive he is better and smarter than other black teens, because other black teens are interssted in teen actvities, like every other races.
Lmao kys coon
Lol I’m 20

I feel left out in my community. I feel like most blacks are surface level I like talking about deep things and many blacks aren’t combatible doing that.

They wanna talk about basketball and rappers JFL

Like being moderately smart black is like being black sheep and outcast

Any other race feels like that or just me
just get asian friends lmao

Dndr just play coon toons nigga