Best (and cheapest) Implants Surgeons in EU?

S

Sillygoober

Iron
Hello,

Do you guys have any recommendations for Surgeons in the EU who do Jaw Angle Implants? And can i get them under 8k:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Pagnoni is 9k I believe, Ramieri should be cheaper.
Jaw angle implants are a hit or miss anyway so better to go cheaper, it's still PEEK.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sillygoober and <6PSLcel
Jaw angle implants are a hit or miss anyway so better to go cheaper, it's still PEEK.
Is this for custom

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Sillygoober
Kuss

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and panfacemogger
Nicee, do yk if realsurgerymax works with him
Do you mean Ramieri? He doesn't, RSM only works with Pagnoni & some Turkish surgeons I've never heard of.
For jaw angle implants only I honestly don't think you'll need RSM tho.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Do you mean Ramieri? He doesn't, RSM only works with Pagnoni & some Turkish surgeons I've never heard of.
For jaw angle implants only I honestly don't think you'll need RSM tho.
I was talking abt both, was curious if he worked with them, since is very good w implant design, and I am possibly planning on getting jaw angle/goinion implants in the future

I want the best of the best, and I am willing to pay quite a bit for it

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Sillygoober
I'd ask probably RSM to design the implants and then go to a poor country like india to 3d print them and install them with the help of a local surgeon

• JFL
Reactions: Weed
I went to Dr. Birbe in Barcelona and placed a 3D Costum Peek implants + Genioplasty for 8.100€. This guy is an artist, he is very nice and kind, has 30 years of experience, studied in US and can consult you very properly, and he jas very good recensions everywhere you search for him .

Post OP Care is also wonderful, they team always write you etc.

I would never overpay for other surgeons. You could manage to have an appointment with him. Wish you good luck !

• Love it
Reactions: Sillygoober