Bimax is such an unnatural surgery

Steph4gr

Steph4gr

basementlooksmaxxer
Bimax is an unnatural surgery.
Especially the Lefort 1 surgery will absolutely destroy your facial harmony and will make you deformed.
The midface is a continuum and it should not be disrupted.
In every single case of bimax that I see no one has really ascended on the front profile which is the most important(apart from a very few extremely recessed birdcels for medical reasons).

So, when they cut the bone at the height of a Lefort 1 line what happens to the remaining bones above the osteotomy line?
Well... they stay behind. In every single one of the cases it will look uncanny and weird.
The only solution for this issue is obviously custom midface implants but they will need to be the exact same amount of projection ALL ACCROSS the length and height of the upper maxilla and not only the apex of the zygoma as I often see here. Lefort 1 surgery is mainly a 2D movement and not a 3D which translates very differently in 3D projection.

Lefort 1 is an idiotic surgery for aesthetic reasons by all means.

It will be much better to just get a sliding genio and a custom infraorbital malar implant without having bimax.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, wishIwasSalludon, 5.5psl and 2 others
poorcel cope

• +1
Reactions: anticel, VenatorLuparius, k99 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Zeta
Especially the Lefort 1 surgery will absolutely destroy your facial harmony and will make you deformed.
In every single case of bimax that I see no one has really ascended on the front profile which is the most important(apart from a very few extremely recessed birdcels for medical reasons).

So, when they cut the bone at the height of a Lefort 1 line what happens to the remaining bones above the osteotomy line?
Well... they stay behind. In every single one of the cases it will look uncanny and weird.
The only solution for this issue is obviously custom midface implants but they will need to be the exact same amount of projection ALL ACCROSS the length and height of the upper maxilla and not only the apex of the zygoma as I often see here. Lefort 1 surgery is mainly a 2D movement and not a 3D which translates very differently in 3D projection.

It will be much better to just get a sliding genio and a custom infraorbital malar implant without having bimax.

View attachment 2927368
Holy fuck youre retarded

View attachment 2927368
then stay ugly?? natural or not it dont matter as long as you look better i'll agree to do any

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
then stay ugly?? natural or not it dont matter as long as you look better i'll agree to do any
It will not make you better looking. Only from the side profile.
You will look uncanny and weird with a disrupted facial harmony from the front in 99% of the cases

• Hmm...
Reactions: RaidenJTR

View attachment 2927368
"muh nature is perfect" cope , would get my face cut in half anyday if i actually needed bimax , luckily i just need implants , god and nature made your face while taking a shit and couldn't care less about your whats so called "harmony" you are just a random generated piece of information into this reality , everything is pure genetics reroll luck and nothing it's studied by some major entity like "nature"

"muh nature is perfect" cope , would get my face cut in half anyday if i actually needed bimax , luckily i just need implants , god and nature made your face while taking a shit and couldn't care less about your whats so called "harmony" you are just a random generated piece of information into this reality , everything is pure genetics reroll luck and nothing it's studied by some major entity like "nature"
To go from ugly to ugly and deformed is not worth it

There is a big difference in enhancing what you have and creating something different.
You would be much better doing custom malar infraorbital implants 3-5mm max projection and maybe a sliding genio as you said.

I have a recessed lf1, set back both maxilla and mandible. Is bimax for me then? Because my nose is considerably more protruding than lf1.

I have a recessed lf1, set back both maxilla and mandible. Is bimax for me then? Because my nose is considerably more protruding than lf1.
Is your occlusion good?
Usually if maxilla is recessed its from the bottom to the top of the bone not only the lower part

Is your occlusion good?
Usually if maxilla is recessed its from the bottom to the top of the bone not only the lower part
I have an overbite but biretrusion, occlusal plane is not ideal. Top of my midface isn't recessed but my zygos are

It will not make you better looking. Only from the side profile.
You will look uncanny and weird with a disrupted facial harmony from the front in 99% of the cases
no, my friend had it he looks better after both front and side

I have an overbite but biretrusion, occlusal plane is not ideal. Top of my midface isn't recessed but my zygos are
I can't give you advise bro. If it can't be fixed by orthodontics, I would say consult with a surgeon and go very conservative with the movements
no, my friend had it he looks better after both front and side
that's rare, what movements did he get?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR and NoReedemingFeature
I can't give you advise bro. If it can't be fixed by orthodontics, I would say consult with a surgeon and go very conservative with the movements

that's rare, what movements did he get?
its probably different cus he got a trimax but bimax was part of it

Cherrypicked. Also bro had occlusion issues , looks like he didn't have normal occlusion.
Also, you need to see how it looks irl not in a photo with perfect lighting.
Cherrypicked:feelsuhh:

there u go irl

View attachment 2927368
The black pill hasn’t hit you hard enough. Otherwise you would understand why people do it.

Cherrypicked:feelsuhh:

there u go irl

Like I said it's only effective for selective cases as such birdcels. Obviously he looks much better.
With a normal occlusion and normal face your harmony will look off
The black pill hasn’t hit you hard enough. Otherwise you would understand why people do it.
I had bimax a couple years ago.

Like I said it's only effective for selective cases as such birdcels. Obviously he looks much better.
With a normal occlusion and normal face your harmony will look off

I had bimax a couple years ago.
the first guy i posted had normal occlusion but i somewhat agree