Black guy gets shot while trying to rape a woman

This

Plus i have seen you make fun of shitskins, blacks, etc. So name a group of people you dont view as subhuman, is it anglos, nordics who are the mogger race or at least acceptable in your world view?

You dont like BBC's that for shure, your heart is full of hate
ok @Debetro just ignore me you faggot

Excessive force.

Not because he killed the guy. But because he risked getting other people caught in the situation, especially since the women was still rolling around, and another guy 10 feet away. He had a knife, so he was really incapitated by the 3rd shot.

Trauma for women is a win in my books, it will make her a bit more intelligent.

Also got rid of carnal genetic pool. Guys who rape are usually low iq, but it seems this was perhaps a robbery. Either way, the misery is over.

My next worry would be if the cop got punished, which he should. White knighting is just as despicable. And to discourage this behavior, hopefully this was done under the guise of excessive force. But i doubt it.

6/10.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JOJOcelReturns, xegigi and 3 others
This

Plus i have seen you make fun of shitskins, blacks, etc. So name a group of people you dont view as subhuman, is it anglos, nordics who are the mogger race or at least acceptable in your world view?

You dont like BBC's that for shure, your heart is full of hate
I deeply know that I have an adversion towards swarthy people while idealizing properly european individuals. I perfectly can be friends and be kind with any type of people, but I will always admit the superiority of the Übermenschen. This is not hate, this is something hystorical figures affirmed with complete naturality since the early Athens days, it's the strive for an advancement of humanity and a superior achievement of æsthetics. I don't think I'm able to express what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel, murdah and 1 other person
JFL that people are making fake police shooting videos now and 'black pillers' are buying into it.

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, xegigi and murdah
That was Blackgymmaxx trying to finally get white pussy. Someone delete that nigga's account

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, RichardSpencel, xegigi and 3 others
Excessive force.

Not because he killed the guy. But because he risked getting other people caught in the situation, especially since the women was still rolling around, and another guy 10 feet away. He had a knife, so he was really incapitated by the 3rd shot.

Also got rid of carnal genetic pool. Guys who rape are usually low iq, but it seems this was perhaps a robbery. Either way, the misery is over.

My next worry would be if the cop got punished, which he should. White knighting is just as despicable. And to discourage this behavior, hopefully this was done under the guise of excessive force. But i doubt it.

6/10.
I agree, shooting the guy while he was on top of the woman was extremely dangerous he could have easily taken him from the back or just have been more careful with where hes shooting.
JFL that people are making fake police shooting videos now and 'black pillers' are buying into it.
?? This is a pretty well known gore vid
That was Blackgymmaxx trying to finally get white pussy. Someone delete that nigga's account
@Blackgymmax fucking pussy

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
fucking amateur tryna rapemaxx in broad daylight

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, BadmanGangstar and iMogEveryone
BBC finally taking an L for once . White boi emptied the whole clip and then some 🤯

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
that woman is gonna need 6+ years of therapy treatment and has to bear life-long trauma

brutal shit man how would you ever sleep at night after encountering this:fuk:
Idk about u but I would get over it in 3 months if a random black man with a knife tried to eat my pussy then got shot

Hell id even be happy and get a rush of excitement to see my rapist gunned down

Excessive force.

6/10.
Is org usually this autistic?

anything that showcase white brah not treating black brah with higher level of respect makes white women angry so it is over

white women will see this as racist white male attack black man with his white gf displaying public affection
Ur funny but crazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Thesoloist22, xegigi and 3 others
Her tactical roll has me dead

Wdym why do you care at all if they get raped? Why wouldn’t I care? Rape is traumatising asf, imagine your crush, lover, gf, wife getting raped, well I hope all rapists have the worst punishment in hell
rape is just an unwanted dick in a hole, its not traumatising its nowhere near as bad as inceldom, you are a literal sjw Reddit simp faggot just kill yourself already

rape is just an unwanted dick in a hole, its not traumatising its nowhere near as bad as inceldom, you are a literal sjw Reddit simp faggot just kill yourself already
i hope your mom and wife and sister and daughter get raped loser

i hope your mom and wife and sister and daughter get raped loser
Neither of us are gonna have a daughter we are on an incel forum. But I don’t care if any woman gets raped (besides my mom obviously)

• WTF
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Neither of us are gonna have a daughter we are on an incel forum. But I don’t care if any woman gets raped (besides my mom obviously)
i agree with you on the first one... ill never get married but i do care a lot of any women get raped

so you are an incel (can’t get sex) but think rape (forced sex) is the worst thing you can do, you are either a troll or the biggest white knight i have seen, women don’t care about you why do you care at all if they get raped
This is unironically the most based take ,that girl probably gonna sue the police officer for looking at her with the shrek face after he saved her life

I deeply know that I have an adversion towards swarthy people while idealizing properly european individuals. I perfectly can be friends and be kind with any type of people, but I will always admit the superiority of the Übermenschen. This is not hate, this is something hystorical figures affirmed with complete naturality since the early Athens days, it's the strive for an advancement of humanity and a superior achievement of æsthetics. I don't think I'm able to express what I mean.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
BGM when a white girl rates him under 7psl

• JFL
Reactions: Frankiks2
Deserved obviously

Is org usually this autistic?
Look, from a police enforcement point of view here in EU, that was excessive force.

First, shooting the black man while he is in top of the victim is risky af, specially during a high adrenaline high heart rate situation like that, fine motor skills get compromised very fast.

And second, the moment the aggressor is on the ground after being shoot he is incapacitated, with that being the only reason to shoot him in the first place, to make him stop, not to kill him.

Last edited:
looney tunes ass death

nigga really reached out for the sky before taking that last bullet
trynna grab his soul by foot and drag it back in aaaaahhhh

tom n jerry aahhhhh

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
Fuark I could never hate on a rapemaxxer
U gotta do what u gotta do
Policeman is an oofy doofy cuck

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Should've killed the other one too

I know his wife left him for Tyrone
Because if it was a white guy that did that they'd let him slide

I didn't know hood niggas where this comfortable with raping a woman in public in broadlight, miring low inhib.