blackgymmax was a mtn with a bad nose making him subhuman

B

Bigbootylover45

dark triad warrior
ik this might be water but i thought i wanted to point this out how base really is everything and u can get far with surgeries if you do you have the base too. Blackgymmax wasnt that ugly other than his massive fucking nose being his main failo. this nigga would literallly be a regular black dude if he didnt have the such fucking big nigga nostrils anyways as long as u have a decent eye area usually you can ascend to htn bare minimum higher if lucky. if u have more than two big failos from the front its going to be much harder to ascend.

Attachments

• IMG_1642.webp
    IMG_1642.webp
    31 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: fuse
ik this might be water but i thought i wanted to point this out how base really is everything and u can get far with surgeries if you do you have the base too. Blackgymmax wasnt that ugly other than his massive fucking nose being his main failo. this nigga would literallly be a regular black dude if he didnt have the such fucking big nigga nostrils anyways as long as u have a decent eye area usually you can ascend to htn bare minimum higher if lucky. if u have more than two big failos from the front its going to be much harder to ascend.
god damn

his nose used to look like a yam

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
No
He wasn’t even close to being a ltn
Literally a PSL 0.5 subhuman

• Hmm...
Reactions: k99
is he squinting here?

No
He wasn’t even close to being a ltn