British travel influencer calls Egypt a shithole and Egyptian viewers agree

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

afterdark

Caging at pathetic the Egyptians in the comments like, ‘full support Saar we agree wid u Saar we are shithole we very sorry Saar’ 🇪🇬👳🏿‍♂️

to a guy insulting their country 😭

IMG 4658

IMG 4659

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Autismcel @The Grinch @i_love_roosters

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Despicable, Swarthy Knight, try2beme and 12 others
ok, what? nigga i dont care

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, WeiWei and nathan
What a bunch of cucks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, 97baHater and nathan
yes water, egypt is in africa

africa is a shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Razeb, Swarthy Knight, arabcelxxx and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, jinnu, MoggerGaston and 2 others
if you do this in canada everyone will agree as well
Yeah but they’ll just blame it on immigrants

Egyptians have nothing to blame but themselves for their country being a shithole

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and nathan
Yeah but they’ll just blame it on immigrants

Egyptians have nothing to blame but themselves for their country being a shithole
also trudeau

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I've seen this a lot on reddit too. Someone asked what the worst tourist destination in the world is and everyone commented Egypt. All those comments saying Egypt had shit like "Iam egiptian, pls am sori. True egipt veri bed" under them in the replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MoggerGaston, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
egypt looks like india

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Eternal_
I've seen this a lot on reddit too. Someone asked what the worst tourist destination in the world is and everyone commented Egypt. All those comments saying Egypt had shit like "Iam egiptian, pls am sori. True egipt veri bed" under them in the replies
They cry when white geomaxxers don’t enjoy their stay

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I was in Egypt before and it was very chill, although it stops being chill as soon as you leave the touristic area, then the horror starts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Egyptianmogger and yeeyeeslayer
not like uk isnt a shithole with all their stabbings and deathnics

@Egyptianmogger

Egyptians on average are some of the dumbest least socially intelligent people you could encounter.

And whenever the topic of them leaving their home country and coming here comes up they start acting like we’re the ones who need them.

You literally get made fun of for hanging around them here, to arabs theyre like black people to whites except much less dangerous.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Eternal_, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Egyptians on average are some of the dumbest least socially intelligent people you could encounter.

And whenever the topic of them leaving their home country and coming here comes up they start acting like we’re the ones who need them.

You literally get made fun of for hanging around them here, to arabs theyre like black people to whites except much less dangerous.
Your taking the piss how you mocking them

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
i am going to egypt on holiday next week i think, will report back

• JFL
it makes sense. if some tourist from singapore or japan came to america visited the major cities to see all the shit and needles on the ground, cardboard boxes and tent cities, and called it a shithole, most sensible non-deluded americans would agree.

• +1
Reactions: Sny and yeeyeeslayer

Bamoot xD

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
They’re like Indians when you tell them to go back they’re like ‘we built ur country Saar, you are nothing widout us’

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and arabcelxxx
They’re like Indians when you tell them to go back they’re like ‘we built ur country Saar, you are nothing widout us’
Fuck them and their shit economy

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
if only indians did the same when someone criticizes their country

Caging at pathetic the Egyptians in the comments like, ‘full support Saar we agree wid u Saar we are shithole we very sorry Saar’ 🇪🇬👳🏿‍♂️

to a guy insulting their country 😭

View attachment 2927997
View attachment 2927999

@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @Autismcel @The Grinch @i_love_roosters

Yh because it’s true. Why would they lie and be nationalistic in the cmoment section? What have they got to be nationalistic about?

the white man ruined egypt lol

No, they get very defensive about it lol. Only normies call them out about it
No they’re not. They knows their countries shit you fucking idiot

JFL describe what u mean by the horrors that lie beyond the tourist areas
Just the usual shithole stuff. Overpopulation, poverty, scammers, bums, beggars

• +1
@Jason Voorhees
some cope and accuse you of being racist while others will straight up tell u that indias a shithole

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Bro I see them always talking about, “at least our sister doesn’t have OF saar” or “at least we know our gender”
all 3rd worlders use this comeback to westerners who roast their countries

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
all 3rd worlders use this comeback to westerners who roast their countries
funny cuz any western country is 100x better than their shithole, especially india.

Bro I see them always talking about, “at least our sister doesn’t have OF saar” or “at least we know our gender”
or the classic 😭

'at least we season our food saar'

• JFL
Reactions: Sny and murdah

Users who are viewing this thread

Back