Can roidmaxxing and peptidemaxxing ascend me (16 years old) ?

oxygenbreather

oxygenbreather

Larping as Asian
Serious, planning to do this after my summer vacation.
Cycle : 12 weeks
SteroidDosageReason
Testosterone enanthate300 mg/weekIncreases frame, height, masculinize the face, and penis growth.
Masteron300 mg/weekMasculinize the face and penis growth
Proviron50 mg/dayLower shbg therefore increase free testosterone. Also enchance other steroid I'm taking.
Aromasin12.5 mg/day (will adjust base on my estrogen level)Counter the aromatize from the testosteron that I'm taking and prevent gyno, and other high estrogen symptoms

I will also start PCT after 55 days due to masteron e halflife being 8-10 days, and the best time to start your pct is 5.5 halflife because that is when all the substances is clear out of the body.

And for the hairloss concern I will microneedling everyweek with some hair oil (cope)

PCTDosageReason
Nolvadex20/20/10/10/10/10Increase LH and FSH level which stimulate the natural testosterone production
Proviron50 mg/dayNo side effect at this low of a dosage, and also increase free test

PeptideDosage
HGH5 iu/day
CJC-1295 with no dac0.3 mg/day
GHRP-20.3 mg/day
Ipamorelin0.3 mg/day
DSIP0.2 mg/day

Note: Will go the the gym everyday during this time, and also try to get as much sleep as possible.

Also, open for any feedback.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and irkedphaggot
SteroidDosageReason
Testosterone enanthate300 mg/weekIncreases frame, height, masculinize the face, and penis growth.
Proviron50 mg/dayLower shbg therefore increase free testosterone. Also enchance other steroid I'm taking.
Aromasin12.5 mg/day (will adjust base on my estrogen level)Counter the aromatize from the testosteron that I'm taking and prevent gyno, and other high estrogen symptoms

I will also start PCT after 55 days due to masteron e halflife being 8-10 days, and the best time to start your pct is 5.5 halflife because that is when all the substances is clear out of the body.

And for the hairloss concern I will microneedling everyweek with some hair oil (cope)

PCTDosageReason
Nolvadex20/20/10/10/10/10Increase LH and FSH level which stimulate the natural testosterone production
Proviron50 mg/dayNo side effect at this low of a dosage, and also increase free test

PeptideDosage
HGH5 iu/day
GHRP-20.3 mg/day
Ipamorelin0.3 mg/day
DSIP0.2 mg/day

Note: Will go the the gym everyday during this time, and also try to get as much sleep as possible.

1. Based for using masteron at 16, that's what i was saying the whole time
2. PCT will shut down growth plates
3. T wont make u taller lol

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
Blasting T won't make your penis get any bigger boyo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and iMogEveryone
The whole point of him roiding is to enhance facial features and looksmax. Roids will increase dimorphism on face and give you bones.
And make you look 30 when you're only 18

• JFL
Reactions: iMogEveryone
SteroidDosageReason

PCTDosageReason

PeptideDosage
HGH5 iu/day
GHRP-20.3 mg/day
Ipamorelin0.3 mg/day
DSIP0.2 mg/day

good plan and good luck
also post results and tag me in it

how tf does pct shut down growth plates

what you needed was prenatal testosterone while you were in your sweet mothers womb kid, blasting stuff like mastereon at 16 isn’t gonna help you achieve what you want

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, UrGirlsMcm, oxygenbreather and 1 other person
So if pct closes plate should I just cruise or is there a way to prevent the growth plate from closing while on pct?

• Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
it would logically but not enough to close them along as ur on a AI
i dont think taking test with crashed estrogen will be good on your blood lipid profile tbh. but im no doctor lol

i dont think taking test with crashed estrogen will be good on your blood lipid profile tbh. but im no doctor lol
you're not supposed to crash it ur supposed to keep it low, but the only way to completely prevent growth plate closure is by crashing it jfl :lul:

what you needed was prenatal testosterone while you were in your sweet mothers womb kid, blasting stuff like mastereon at 16 isn’t gonna help you achieve what you want
i saw some study on this that if your ring finger if longer then your index finger this means you were exposed to high t in the womb is this cope of legit because ive this and im not high T enough not at all

yea I was kinda confused because pct keep estrogen low so how tf it close the growth plate
rebound, hormones go crazy during the pct, and for what you're running nolva won't be enough, it's too weak, nolva only is used on weaker cycles

• +1
Reactions: oxygenbreather
rebound, hormones go crazy during the pct, and for what you're running nolva won't be enough, it's too weak, nolva only is used on weaker cycles
So should I increase the dosage or add another serm

i'd go as far as adding enclo and a AI, hcg if you want
@oxygenbreather hcg apparently makes pct a breeze. your balls dont have to slowly come back to life from their on cycle hibernation.

@oxygenbreather hcg apparently makes pct a breeze. your balls dont have to slowly come back to life from their on cycle hibernation.
well taking hcg during the cycle make more sense because it keeps the ball from shrinking by increasing LH but it suppressive to the HPTA, so it not for pct. Also prob not gonna buy it cuz im too broke:ROFLMAO: