can you make eyelashes longer permanently?

jboard

jboard

Iron
w/o extensions. would castor oil work? what about foam minox?

Solution
asdvek
oral minoxidil is the way. u cant use topical because if u get it in ur eye u can go blind. now rep me
iam using castor oil rn, i see progress but its rly slow. Oral minox is better, im only not taking oral minox bcs of the healthmin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, aber and 1 other person
oral minoxidil is the way. u cant use topical because if u get it in ur eye u can go blind. now rep me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, murdah, 97baHater and 5 others
Solution
iam using castor oil rn, i see progress but its rly slow. Oral minox is better, im only not taking oral minox bcs of the healthmin
i think castor oil is bs except oral castor oil. could be wrong tho

r u sure its permanent even after stopping use?
yes castor oil is permanent, you need to take minox lifetime if youu dont want to lose ur progress

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and murdah
Castor oil is mostly cope, it can temporarily make them look a little more fuller and hydrated, latisse is the best way to grow lashes.

Castor oil is mostly cope, it can temporarily make them look a little more fuller and hydrated, latisse is the best way to grow lashes.
but its not permanent after stopping use

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Just don’t get it in ur fucking eye lol. Just put it on your eyebrows and it will go systemic and grow ur eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: jboard
but its not permanent after stopping use
Obviously, there isn’t a permanent way, I already have long lashes but I wanna make them even longer so I’m ordering Latisse, honestly I think if you clean around the eye and only use it on the lash line you’re safe from the undereye hollowing, may get a little discoloration on your eyelid but my eyelid is barley showing anyway and hooded most of the time so I don’t care

Obviously, there isn’t a permanent way, I already have long lashes but I wanna make them even longer so I’m ordering Latisse, honestly I think if you clean around the eye and only use it on the lash line you’re safe from the undereye hollowing, may get a little discoloration on your eyelid but my eyelid is barley showing anyway and hooded most of the time so I don’t care
thanks that helps. im just thinking, with minoxidil the hair goes systemic after a long enough time frame so i was just wondering if thats how it would work w eyelashes

Ur eye area sounds like mine

“healthmin” if you really think that taking oral minox is dangerous you shouldn’t be on this site

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpeg
    IMG_1668.jpeg
    487.4 KB · Views: 0
w/o extensions. would castor oil work? what about foam minox?
taking collagen powder, keeping soap off of them, and castor oil will actually improve growth (castor oil just protects them it doesn't cause growth)

I'm not sure about minox because it messes with hormones but latisse would be much more effective for eyelashes, it can slightly remove fat from your eye area and only take if you're an adult

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
nigger you are yappin how tf can i drink this shit ???
It's fucking oil you nigger, just do some fried chicken with it you dumb nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii and murdah
what color are your eyes? T20?
In a room yeah, outside they’re more like t07, some people told me they look honey when I’m outside in the sun though. This is me looking out the window on a sunny day

Attachments

• IMG_1665.jpeg
    IMG_1665.jpeg
    335.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah
In a room yeah, outside they’re more like t07, some people told me they look honey when I’m outside in the sun though. This is me looking out the window on a sunny day
did you do anything to lighten them?

taking collagen powder, keeping soap off of them, and castor oil will actually improve growth (castor oil just protects them it doesn't cause growth)

I'm not sure about minox because it messes with hormones but latisse would be much more effective for eyelashes, it can slightly remove fat from your eye area and only take if you're an adult
collagen powder + fin is goated, made my skin, eyelashes, hair quality better

what is latisse
honestly its pretty ass bu tit just grows your lashes its medication, but it doesn't make them thicker only longer and it has causes damage and the eyelashes are a temporary effect