Chad in my school is completely Brain dead(nt copers GTFIH)

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
This nigga is so good looking it’s insane I would say he’s like 7 psl legit it’s fucking crazy and my goodness he is so retarted man. He’s so non nt it’s crazy I see him browsing Reddit all the time, saying weird shit randomly jfl

Funny part is he’s even randomly slapped multiple girls in my schools asses and got away with it, despite him being a socially inept outcasted retarted girls still like him. Multiple have admitted to having huge crushes on him and jerking off to his face (JFL)

3 days ago a white htb was legit touching up on his DICK while he was just standing around and he yelled “stop doing that please” and she legit told him “I’ll suck it if you want” and his dumbass ran away

Over for “MUHHH NT” copers :lul::lul::lul::lul:

(he’s 6’2 btw)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Sny, ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and 19 others
Woah

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, RaidenJTR, ascension and 3 others
NT will never make girls interested in you only frame, height and face will

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, BeanletMogger, LegitUser and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BeanletMogger, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
he’s literally me (im delusional)

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, greycel, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
he’s literally me (im delusional)
Better to unironically be non nt normie then nt

Cause atleast as a non nt normie you won’t be a clown

• +1
Reactions: nathan and ggg.tv🤫
the prettyboy in my high school class legit said he will eat her pussy to a classmate and she didn’t even flinch or anything

i was stunned in that moment and could only think that if i said it i would have been reported to the school and have been made a laughing stock to my classmates

my high school experience was very blackpilling:feelscry: @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: LegitUser, RichardSpencel, rhinoplasty and 8 others
i wish i was him, im mysterious and aspie and all girls like me but they are scared to tell me beacuse they think i have a gf cuz im too beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Charisma, Zenis and 1 other person
Tales from the Arabian rape house

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, plukee and 3 others
the prettyboy in my high school class legit said he will eat her pussy to a classmate and she didn’t even flinch or anything

i was stunned in that moment and could only think that if i said it i would have been reported to the school and have been made a laughing stock to my classmates

my high school experience was very blackpilling:feelscry: @HarrierDuBois @WishIwasChico
Exactly you would be sent to prison
Tales from the Arabian rape house
Idk maybe slightly overexgrated I’ve only heard one girl say they jerked off to his face but I’m assuming others have too
i wish i was him, im mysterious and aspie and all girls like me but they are scared to tell me beacuse they think i have a gf cuz im too beautiful
delisounalmaxxing

This nigga is so good looking it’s insane I would say he’s like 7 psl legit it’s fucking crazy and my goodness he is so retarted man. He’s so non nt it’s crazy I see him browsing Reddit all the time, saying weird shit randomly jfl

Funny part is he’s even randomly slapped multiple girls in my schools asses and got away with it, despite him being a socially inept outcasted retarted girls still like him. Multiple have admitted to having huge crushes on him and jerking off to his face (JFL)

3 days ago a white htb was legit touching up on his DICK while he was just standing around and he yelled “stop doing that please” and she legit told him “I’ll suck it if you want” and his dumbass ran away

(he’s 6’2 btw)
No pics no care

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Exactly you would be sent to prison
yeah

its okay now cause i mog him to andromeda, but will never make up for my high school years:feelswah:

Had a low inhib guy tell a girl their sex would be so wild and she didn't flinch.

• JFL
Reactions: philosopher
Pictures or not chad

Tales from your mother basement

pics of him or didnt happen

4138492 kitchen tales mumbai

3 days ago a white htb was legit touching up on his DICK
she legit told him “I’ll suck it if you want”
heaven holy shit i wish i had this

• JFL
Reactions: wsada

(he’s 6’2 btw)
can you pm me his face?

don't you live in india?

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
I doubt he’s 7 psl there’s only a few on the planet, show his face or tales

What r his stats? How r his grades? What sport does he play

girls act the same way towards me and they said i was the best looking guy at our school

girls act the same way towards me and they said i was the best looking guy at our school
How do they treat you ? and who said you were the best looking guy? A stacy or all of them?

How do they treat you ? and who said you were the best looking guy? A stacy or all of them?
idk it was a bunch of girl my friends told me and they told me they liked too and they get quiet when they see me and just stare at my face

B-B-BRO-BRO B-B-B-BUT A M-MI-M-MID TIER NORMIE WHOS NT MOGS NON NT CHAD

The ideal life of man is the average for a women

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel