@Clavicular is suffering and yearns for a better life

Hardrada

Hardrada

Worship Nature
I have done a psycho-analysis on Clavicular and let me tell you, he is not someone we should hate or mock. The man is deeply suffering and yearns for a better life. He's addicted to what he does and does it to a point where he gets no pleasure from it. Much like a suffering heroin addict. Clavicular knows what he's doing is not making him happy but he does it anyway because he's addicted. I empathize because I know Clavicular's life is a living hell right now.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, SecularIslamist, Kaz and 13 others
Why so many likes but 0 reply lol

• +1
Reactions: greycel and Hardrada
He mogs u lil bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I have done a psycho-analysis on Clavicular and let me tell you, he is not someone we should hate or mock. The man is deeply suffering and yearns for a better life. He's addicted to what he does and does it to a point where he gets no pleasure from it. Much like a suffering heroin addict. Clavicular knows what he's doing is not making him happy but he does it anyway because he's addicted. I empathize because I know Clavicular's life is a living hell right now.
He should kill himself if hes suffering that much :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, moreroidsmoredates, Clavicular and 2 others
He’s a Chad so I don’t think it’s that bad

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Hes def the last thing you think about as you fall asleep

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
Ok faggot

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: kt4x_w, not__cel, moreroidsmoredates and 2 others
Ok faggot
IMG 8869

How can i be butthurt by a dyel 5”10 manlet who couldnt be as Gl as me with 250k in surgery? I only mald when ppl who are goodlooking insult me
Essay detected didn’t read.

What was the original version of this post