Contest: Win Lifetime VIP for Creating Unique Guides!

Master

Master

Admin
Staff
I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
  • You can't use AI to generate text for these guides.
  • Threads posted before this contest do not count.
  • The guide must be informative and include pictures.
This contest with run until June 15, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadintraining, klimo, Kristin and 65 others
Gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, neverchadlite, Manfrommars and 29 others
okay what can i say thanks ig lock botb tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, horsefacin and Shkreliii
I will be giving away 5 LIFETIME VIPs (frame color of your choice) to those that can create the a guide on a topic that hasn't been covered in the Best of the Best section. Here are the rules:
  • The guide/thread must be on a topic that isn't already covered in the BotB section.
This contest with run until June 1, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
making my guide rn

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 4lt.Real and greycel
This contest with run until June 1, 2024 and you will need to link your submissions in this thread. I will be personally selecting the top 5 threads and the winners will be announced on June 1 as well.
The vip subforum doesn't work bro i wanna see the exclusive high IQ threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, Costcosuperstore, 14vic and 7 others
everything already got posted, wtf should i do a guide bout ?
and lock botb

• +1
Reactions: silencio, nigkook, Zelenskyiv and 2 others
I HAVE EXAMS NIGGA U COULDNT WAIT ONE MORE WEEK

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, nigkook, LegitUser and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twilight, atlantean, Assymetrical and 32 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: barretstoe, Costcosuperstore, emeraldglass and 8 others
challenge accepted

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC, Hardrada and NumbThePain
will it get put in BOTB?

• +1
Reactions: FloppaFlops
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Lirevk, MazoNitNit and 3 others
how about a guide on how to write grammatically correct sentences that actually make sense?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Costcosuperstore, emeraldglass and 5 others
Greycel barbarians will rob you for that vip, watch out boyos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Perfection, MazoNitNit and 3 others
here is my submission

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: futureashtray and silencio
here is my submission

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer, JohnDoe, futureashtray and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, futureashtray, silencio and 3 others
I’m making one

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te, KIVVV and 1 other person
@murdah @st.hamudi but 6‘5 what color would Obito pick for his VIP if he won this contest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notgraycel245969, Costcosuperstore, silencio and 3 others
W effort

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Roquefort, lemonnz and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, TechnoBoss, Sny and 9 others
Ok I will try but i have bad grades in school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: synock21, caiolindo, tigrxs and 1 other person
Ok

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada
is there a feature possible to draft threads? makes it easier to make long threads

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet
everything already got posted, wtf should i do a guide bout ?
and lock botb
Mouth widening is very under reaserched on this forum also Skin lightening

• +1
Reactions: greycel and irkedphaggot
nigga

• JFL
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Mouth widening is very under reaserched on this forum also Skin lightening
their is already a mouth widening guide on here
never saw a skin lightening thread

their is already a mouth widening guide on here
never saw a skin lightening thread
@S1d456 posted skin lightening

• +1
Reactions: S1d456
brudda lit paper 2 on tmrw im fucking nigga
Bro I haven’t revised the whole day I’ve posted around 200 times here today I am cooked

• JFL
Bro I haven’t revised the whole day I’ve posted around 200 times here today I am cooked
i been rotting on discord, im just gonna watch mrevrything english videos on the power and conficlt poems and AIC is easy and hope for the best

i been rotting on discord, im just gonna watch mrevrything english videos on the power and conficlt poems and AIC is easy and hope for the best
loool were you doing on discord and I’m gonna use sparknotes lotf summary and cook till 12 AM and I’m not gonna bother for poems because I can just waffle

loool were you doing on discord and I’m gonna use sparknotes lotf summary and cook till 12 AM and I’m not gonna bother for poems because I can just waffle
lmao i was doing shit with my bhais on there and then just kept posting on revision servers on how cooked i am :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
unfortunately i have to pull at least a 3/4 of an allnighter then after the exam tmrw im a sleep for 4 hours and revise for cs paper 2 and physics but those 2 exams are light for me

lmao i was doing shit with my bhais on there and then just kept posting on revision servers on how cooked i am :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::soy::soy:
I need to revise now I have been saying this since 12PM

• JFL
unfortunately i have to pull at least a 3/4 of an allnighter then after the exam tmrw im a sleep for 4 hours and revise for cs paper 2 and physics but those 2 exams are light for me
Omds as soon as I go home I am banging out computer science and forgetting about physics icl I need a 9 in this paper physics I can pattern a 7 no revision

• +1
Omds as soon as I go home I am banging out computer science and forgetting about physics icl I need a 9 in this paper physics I can pattern a 7 no revision
fr the exam is at 1pm so i can go to school at 12 30 im a wake up at 7 the day after tmrw to get extra revision

fr the exam is at 1pm so i can go to school at 12 30 im a wake up at 7 the day after tmrw to get extra revision
Ohh ur already on study leave lucky you

• Love it