Could this cycle close my growth plates?

F

Flowix

Bronze
I'm hesitant to take steroids while still trying to grow taller. Would a theoretical cycle like this have any chance of accelerating plate closure.
Test 150
Primo 150
Aromasin 6.5 M,W,F

Cruise: 125 Test (same asin dose)

im already on hgh and ai without gear

Last edited:
you need to max your height out before gang
take no risks, you can always roid and muscle, you can't get taller
if your growth plates still open hgh asap

you need to max your height out before gang
take no risks, you can always roid and muscle, you can't get taller
if your growth plates still open hgh asap
Im already on hgh and have grown 1.5 inches probably should specify that

Im already on hgh and have grown 1.5 inches probably should specify that
you can gain muscle on hgh, keep gymcelling
when you finish your hgh start your shit

you can gain muscle on hgh, keep gymcelling
when you finish your hgh start your shit
problem, in 2 years I will be drug tested and ill only be able to get away with little things like 1iu gh or a little oral cycle

problem, in 2 years I will be drug tested and ill only be able to get away with little things like 1iu gh or a little oral cycle
2 years is plenty of years, like super plenty lol
try to squeeze out another 2 inches or 2.5 inches, that'd be 4 inches out of HGH, idk how tall u will be

2 years is plenty of years, like super plenty lol
try to squeeze out another 2 inches or 2.5 inches, that'd be 4 inches out of HGH, idk how tall u will be
im 5'10.5 with a 6'1 wingspan im gonna blast gh for the next 3 months I'll re-evaluate from there and probably hop on

im 5'10.5 with a 6'1 wingspan im gonna blast gh for the next 3 months I'll re-evaluate from there and probably hop on
get to at least 6ft2
thats the perfect height for gymcelling imo and being tall

get to at least 6ft2
thats the perfect height for gymcelling imo and being tall
my dad is 6'4 and my little brother is 6'1 I think im fine I just fucked my height because I used to slam carbs before bed as a kid. Only did 10 weeks of gh peptides and grew an inch and a half

6.5mg aroamsin may not be absorbed, it may even give the same reaction at all doses.

my dad is 6'4 and my little brother is 6'1 I think im fine I just fucked my height because I used to slam carbs before bed as a kid. Only did 10 weeks of gh peptides and grew an inch and a half
you have just little bit gh deficency hgh + ai asap

6.5mg aroamsin may not be absorbed, it may even give the same reaction at all doses.
primobolan has the same mechanism of action as aromasin. Its just temporary unlike aromasin. Primo+ai will keep my e2 low I believe. I was mainly wondering if other people on here took gear and still grew

primobolan has the same mechanism of action as aromasin. Its just temporary unlike aromasin. Primo+ai will keep my e2 low I believe. I was mainly wondering if other people on here took gear and still grew
make sure you use a non-aromatizing type of testosterone

make sure you use a non-aromatizing type of testosterone
testosterone will aromatize no matter what but the primo and ai will counteract it if my research is correct

testosterone will aromatize no matter what but the primo and ai will counteract it if my research is correct
How old are you? Is your reason for using testosterone for facial bones?

How old are you? Is your reason for using testosterone for facial bones?
i just turned 17 im using it for athletic performance before I'm drug tested +potential dick growth with the primo

• Love it
Reactions: elemanzelvadre
i just turned 17 im using it for athletic performance before I'm drug tested +potential dick growth with the primo
at 17 i think it's over for dick growth

at 17 i think it's over for dick growth
I started puberty really late (mid 15) so idk ive gotten like a tenth of an inch since the year started but by the time I hop on ~4 months the primo prob won't do much

I started puberty really late (mid 15) so idk ive gotten like a tenth of an inch since the year started but by the time I hop on ~4 months the primo prob won't do much
topical dht gel might save you bhai. good idea on starting with a test cycle rather than cope sarms or an oral only cycle for no gains

topical dht gel might save you bhai. good idea on starting with a test cycle rather than cope sarms or an oral only cycle for no gains
imo primo is the best and most advanced steroid it was literally made for woman and children I don't think it would effect my growth

the dick growth would be a bonus lol

imo primo is the best and most advanced steroid it was literally made for woman and children I don't think it would effect my growth
just so you know PCT with SERMs will close your growth plates

just so you know PCT with SERMs will close your growth plates
ill just cruise for the rest of high school and come off for college ideally being 6ft+

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
I'm hesitant to take steroids while still trying to grow taller. Would a theoretical cycle like this have any chance of accelerating plate closure.
Test 150
Primo 150
Aromasin 6.5 M,W,F

Cruise: 125 Test (same asin dose)

im already on hgh and ai without gear
6.5 mg 3 times a week is next to nothing for aromatase inhibition, and why even do a 150mg test cycle? just use gh and ai, and when you are going into / in uni run 500mg test + an oral with fin+ ru58841

6.5 mg 3 times a week is next to nothing for aromatase inhibition, and why even do a 150mg test cycle? just use gh and ai, and when you are going into / in uni run 500mg test + an oral with fin+ ru58841
150 test + 150 primo is 300 total androgens primo already has anti estrogenic effects, tbh I probably don't even need an ai but id throw it in there just in case

orals can cause unnecessary injuries and the fin and ru is overkill

in collage I will be drug tested I might be able to get away with a little hgh and maybe an oral during the offseason but thats about it

in collage I will be drug tested I might be able to get away with a little hgh and maybe an oral during the offseason but thats about it
damn r u doing this as a college athlete?

im still in high school for 2 more years so I can take whatever I want til 2026
gh would still be enough for a decent physique, if you trained and ate hard

gh would still be enough for a decent physique, if you trained and ate hard
half my team is on shit and im getting passed up by fucking sarm goblins 😭 its temping but ill think ill blast gh the whole summer and see where that puts me height wise. Do people on here take gear and continue growing?