Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping. GTFIH

4lt.Real

4lt.Real

Ascending
I've been confused on this one either Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping which one increase more height?!?!

This is my setup on banded sleeping, I sleep on the floor with my matress and have nothing to hold the bands excepts for my weights.

Need ur guys opinion and reason WHY.

@tempelcat4 @alekspolska88 @LooksThinker @N1666

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, sayi, JohnDoe and 4 others
Now put some around ur wrists so u cant move and I'll stretch u out real good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, Gaygymmaxx, spongebob and 1 other person
Just do both at the same time

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tempelcat4 and 4lt.Real
101% Serious.
some ppl use the bands in their armpits to stretch more, But i cant since behind me is a wall and theres nothing to hold my bands

I've been confused on this one either Deep Sleep VS Banded Sleeping which one increase more height?!?!

This is my setup on banded sleeping, I sleep on the floor with my matress and have nothing to hold the bands excepts for my weights.
View attachment 2927599

just sleep 8-9 hours:rolleyes:

Schizophrenia.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, gigell, armemann and 4 others
Just do both at the same time
The resistance band stretching u reduce the sleep quality IMO, but if u do it for a long time maybe you'll adapt? idk bro

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
dont bother to type if ur not srs
how do you know hes not serious bitch boy? I'll lube you up real good. Put you into a deep coma sleep baby boy ;)

• Love it
Reactions: 91302
The resistance band stretching u reduce the sleep quality IMO, but if u do it for a long time maybe you'll adapt? idk bro
it equals to more cortisol🤯

View attachment 2927599

where did you buy the thing around your anckles? I just use a (literally) band but its uncomfortable asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and 4lt.Real
hahahhahahahahahhahahha what the fuck is thbis ahhahahahahahhahjaihahukjfahbajkaaa
what is going to mom say
that ur gonna be a 6'5 moggerr bro hahahahahaaaaaa :ROFLMAO:, its a resistance band method to stretch u during sleep to increase height

where did you buy the thing around your anckles? I just use a (literally) band but its uncomfortable asf
it comes with the resistance band that I order, its called leg straps if ur wondering
and a band its self is crazy ahahha use socks to be more comfortable and increase sleep quality. hows ur experience on banded sleeping btw?

• +1
Reactions: RaidenJTR
it comes with the resistance band that I order, its called leg straps if ur wondering
alr nigga thanks
hows ur experience on banded sleeping btw?
first ever time i did it my back felt crazy amazing. completely decompressed oh it was delightful i wish i could have this again with the leg straps

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: not__cel and 4lt.Real
autism

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Now put some around ur wrists so u cant move and I'll stretch u out real good.
you are a weird ah femcel who rots all day on r9k 100%

• JFL
alr nigga thanks

first ever time i did it my back felt crazy amazing. completely decompressed oh it was delightful i wish i could have this again with the leg straps
did u grew? also did u stretch the arms or just the legs

• +1
ngl do it works?
PROBABLY People have tried and it worked for them. I'm still experimenting and finding out which sleep is better Quality Sleep OR Banded Sleeping

this is cope :ROFLMAO:

PROBABLY People have tried and it worked for them. I'm still experimenting and finding out which sleep is better Quality Sleep OR Banded Sleeping
there's a whole study of people doing it and it didn't work

did anyone see results doing this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real
did u grew? also did u stretch the arms or just the legs
yes i did im 17 btw also only did legs i have the same bedpositioning as you and cant do arms

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
Ngl Deep sleep from magnesium glycinate mogs

do you even know the difference of deep and banded sleeping jfl

View attachment 2927599

You are comparing two things that have nothing to do with each other.

Obviously, deep sleep is more important for growth in general.
Furthermore, without deep sleep, you wouldn't grow even one inch.

Banded sleeping remains a "theoretical" method to grow taller by stretching your whole body over the night to make it "easier" for the body to grow.

For this to work you have to use glucosamine so the pads in-between bones get filled out