DO NOT LISTEN TO MAINSTREAM FITNESS ADVICE

NitoRump

NitoRump

Silver
Honestly, before I started working out, I did not know what to do, as these people make this shit super fucking complicated for no reason.
One says do this, the other says no do that, the other no actually this is the correct way.
"You need one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight"
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
I weigh 185 pounds, that is 185 grams of pure protein I have to fucking consume?
No fucking way. There is no way you can get that much protein through eating real food. You need like 700 grams of chicken breast everyday, no way I am gorging on that much chicken.
I eat a balanced diet, I eat meat everyday, but not to that extent. I also don't count calories as that shit is gay.
I also will never take supplements, not even protein powder. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with it, but I want my physique 100% to come from real food.
"Take creatine bro, its safe. Muh the studies" blah blah blah.
Where have we come as humans that we need some sort of powder from fuck knows where, to increase muscle size.
I am 6'1, 185 pounds, 13% bodyfat only from doing pushups and pullups at home (I have one of those door frame things for pullups).
No, I don't want a pat on the back, I am saying this because I see so many motherfuckers with insane complicated workout routines, diets and supplements.
You do not need any of that shit.
Bulk>Train until failure, eat slight surplus of calories
Cut>Train until failure, eat slight deficit of calories.
Literally. This is all I did and I look better than most gym goers. (I can pm pics if you want proof).
I also intentionally keep my training bodyweight only.
I have no scientific basis to back this up, but I strongly believe weight training (especially for pure hypertrophy like we are talking) ages the fuck out of you
Again, no solid proof, but every person I know who is a gym junkie (not on roids), looks at least 5 years older than they are.
Train, eat decent food, take good rest. All you need to increase muscle size.
So many dorks complicating shit for no reason.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aleksander, asdvek, bradpittshairline and 8 others
i just listen to mike mentzer

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
The worst thing they advocate is too much volume and leg training

• +1
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker
you are right about aging, if you work hard af in gym u will age faster from all that stress.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and NitoRump
what's wrong with leg trading
Doing 4 sets of squats, deadlifts, leg extensions, leg curls, hip thursts, leg press, and calf raises all in one workout and then 2-3 times a week leads to this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IvanTheSpaceBiker, sayi, Deprived and 5 others
.6-1 gram per pound of lean muscle

You would be eating 110-150g or smth, very easy goal i hit it daily without eating protien dense foods (kinda) and i only eat 1800cals a day cuz Iโ€™m cutting
I also don't count calories as that shit is gay.
Utterly and confidently wrong
I also will never take supplements, not even protein powder. Not that there is anything inherently wrong with it, but I want my physique 100% to come from real food.
Protien powder is โ€œreal foodโ€ retard, just get it from a good source, santa cruz medicinals has good ones

Where tf do u think the protien comes from? Outer space?
Where have we come as humans that we need some sort of powder from fuck knows where, to increase muscle size.
True i dont like creatine bloats ur face but nothing inherently wrong with it

Just get it from meat ig,
Also itโ€™s not a fucking chemical
I am 6'1, 185 pounds, 13% bodyfat only from doing pushups and pullups at home (I have one of those door frame things for pullups).
No, I don't want a pat on the back,

I am saying this because I see so many motherfuckers with insane complicated workout routines, diets and supplements.
Yeah people tend to over complicate, but ur utterly wrong about diets and supplements
Literally.
You literally need to count cals for this, esp cutting
This is all I did and I look better than most gym goers. (I can pm pics if you want proof).
Genetics but pm im curious
I have no scientific basis to back this up, but I strongly believe weight training (especially for pure hypertrophy like we are talking) ages the fuck out of you
Diet
Again, no solid proof, but every person I know who is a gym junkie (not on roids), looks at least 5 years older than they are.
Diet

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
you are right about aging, if you work hard af in gym u will age faster from all that stress.
How tf does it age you? Its the same as working calisthenics

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I follow the dumbest program imaginable and everyone that disagrees with it is smaller than me and it makes them angry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, based_pakichad421, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others
.6-1 gram per pound of lean muscle
Its still too much, I just eat meat thats it
Protien powder is โ€œreal foodโ€ retard, just get it from a good source, santa cruz medicinals has good ones

Where tf do u think the protien comes from? Outer space?
Who knows what the fuck they add into that powder. Anything processed into a powder form I do not believe.
Its like skincare products, supposedly helping your skin but instead just making it worse
Yeah people tend to over complicate, but ur utterly wrong about diets and supplements

You literally need to count cals for this, esp cutting
You do NOT need to count calories.
Just listen to your body. When cutting, just make sure to always feel just a bit hungry after a meal. Aint hard to do

Genetics but pm im curious
Imma pm you now

bros complaining about only 185g LOL

Its still too much, I just eat meat thats it
Youโ€™re probably eating ur protien goal anyway, ur eating more protien than u think
Who knows what the fuck they add into that powder. Anything processed into a powder form I do not believe.
Its like skincare products, supposedly helping your skin but instead just making it worse
Cmon bro just read the ingredients and get on with it
You do NOT need to count calories.
Just listen to your body. When cutting, just make sure to always feel just a bit hungry after a meal. Aint hard to do
If that works for you go for it, i just like to eat as much as i possibly can while still losing weight

Also i hit my macros eating โ€œreal foodโ€

Only non real food i eat is 0% yogurt occasionally
Imma pm you now
got it

• +1
Reactions: NitoRump
Ok pal, I'm gonna listen to a random greycel on a homoerotic Indian forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Zeta and ShawarmaFilth
Ok pal, I'm gonna listen to a random greycel on a homoerotic Indian forum
apparantly only correct way to judge someone's information is how much posts/life rotted away on forum he has

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, boss8055, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
How tf does it age you? Its the same as working calisthenics
complete different things, pushing big ass weights age you, I personally know because all fellas who look 20 at 30+ never worked out in their lifes

• +1
complete different things, pushing big ass weights age you, I personally know because all fellas who look 20 at 30+ never worked out in their lifes
You realise at some point youโ€™re gonna have to progressively overload right?

Youโ€™re eventually gonna have to wear a weight vest or something once pushups become too easy to fail in 8-12 reps

• +1
dont listen to any fitness advice and never lift

I follow the dumbest program imaginable and everyone that disagrees with it is smaller than me and it makes them angry.
the ppl or other upper lower splits or shit like this always makes me laugh, all that additional effort and time for 0.1% more muscle and very often even less as they overtrain

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and NitoRump
Training in the gym for aesthetics without elite genetics is gigacope (Even worse as a natural)

''Yeah bro i have been training for 10+years, 6 days a week, counting macros and following my super strict science brad schoenfeldnigger based routine!!!!''

>Proceeds to get mogged by the average 18 yo sarm goblin with decent genetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MonoTBB, sayi, boss8055 and 1 other person
Training in the gym for aesthetics without elite genetics is gigacope (Even worse as a natural)

View attachment 2925630
''Yeah bro i have been training for 10+years, 6 days a week, counting macros and following my super strict science brad schoenfeldnigger based routine!!!!''

>Proceeds to get mogged by the average 18 yo sarm goblin with decent genetics
this is true, with just over a year of only pushups and pullups I look better than most people who go the gym.
Its genetics, so no need to follow cope mainstream fitness advice

the ppl or other upper lower splits or shit like this always makes me laugh, all that additional effort and time for 0.1% more muscle and very often even less as they overtrain
its cringe.
"split this split that"
"eat this eat that"
"take this supplement bro"
just eat good food and train hard. jfl people make shit way more complicated than it needs to be nowadays

• +1
c
Honestly, before I started working out, I did not know what to do, as these people make this shit super fucking complicated for no reason.
One says do this, the other says no do that, the other no actually this is the correct way.
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
I weigh 185 pounds, that is 185 grams of pure protein I have to fucking consume?
No fucking way. There is no way you can get that much protein through eating real food. You need like 700 grams of chicken breast everyday, no way I am gorging on that much chicken.
I eat a balanced diet, I eat meat everyday, but not to that extent. I also don't count calories as that shit is gay.
No, I don't want a pat on the back, I am saying this because I see so many motherfuckers with insane complicated workout routines, diets and supplements.
Literally. This is all I did and I look better than most gym goers. (I can pm pics if you want proof).
can you stop farming for reps nigger

Whatโ€™s your dumb program??

True the oxidative stress rapes all your body's cells and tissues, includen collagen.
I worked very hard in sports when i was a teenager and looked like a saggy grandma by age 18
I had to use tretinoin to look my age again

Many marathon runners look like corspes for this exact reason.

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
Pm physique or kys

What's is your program?

How do you train?

bro, don't listen to mainstream advice. listen to my feverish rambling instead

You need .8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight according to all literature tho

You are wrong, chronic stress over a long period of time causes aging, short term stress like from lifting helps in anti aging

You need .8-1g of protein per lb of bodyweight according to all literature tho
I don't eat nowhere near that amount and have done an impressive transformation in just 9 months with pullups and pushups.
At the end of the day muscle building is all genetic. Train until failure and eat meat, and you'll see results quickly.
If you don't it means your genetics ain't it.
(By genetics I mean all sorts of stuff like hormone production, androgen sensitivity, bone density, muscle insertions, frame, metabolism etc)

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?
proof

how long to get a respectable physique assuming diet is good + failure and high time under tension every session

how long to get a respectable physique assuming diet is good + failure and high time under tension every session
its all genetics.
I had a crazy transformation in 9 months because of good genetics.
As I said I only did pushups and pullups, and had an ok diet. Nothing special
So many factors like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen sensitivity, metabolism etc etc

its all genetics.
I had a crazy transformation in 9 months because of good genetics.
As I said I only did pushups and pullups, and had an ok diet. Nothing special
So many factors like frame, muscle insertions, bone density, androgen sensitivity, metabolism etc etc
im a month in and some of my friends who are 8months and 1.5yr into gym said Im looking bigger, is that a good sign?

im a month in and some of my friends who are 8months and 1.5yr into gym said Im looking bigger, is that a good sign?
a month you will see no noticable result, its not enough to tell. probably its mostly fat you gained.
Wait 6 months and then you will be able to tell if you have good potential or not

a month you will see no noticable result, its not enough to tell. probably its mostly fat you gained.
Wait 6 months and then you will be able to tell if you have good potential or not
my weight is same and my waist dropped inches

I'm doing recomp from my shit diet last year, currently 5'11 70kg 29 inch waist (natty waist 27.5 but have belly fat)

yeah I'm consistent for life now. i think the biggest change was I had flat bird chest and within 3 weeks I developed pecs

• +1