Do you think forward growth of the zygos and infras or forward upper maxilla is honestly a femenine trait

No forward growth of zygos and infras should be a male dimorphic trait

No forward growth of zygos and infras should be a male dimorphic trait
Well user here said that actually really femenine looking and Barrett would have more appeal and more masculine looking without it

Yes stacies have it

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger and Pei
IMG 7402

What’s it about Nicki Minaj face that’s better than most people on planet anyway? Same with Jordan abrrrtt
Like they both look like morph though

Attachments

• IMG_1706.png
    IMG_1706.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1702.jpeg
    IMG_1702.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
What’s it about Nicki Minaj face that’s better than most people on planet anyway? Same with Jordan abrrrtt
Ideal Dentofacial development.

What’s that mean exactly if you took their skulls what it look like compared to average one
Even some Chads like Cavil have sub-par craniofacial development. Look his upper jaw is narrow asf

IMG 7451

• +1
Reactions: Pei
IMG 7453

• +1
Yeah a lot of people say Barrett’s development isn’t natural for a white person
Dude he got scouted at 14. Insane bones

I know bro and someone said that maxilla isn’t normal on pure white but who mogs who in photo
Nicki probably has more airway volume due to dentoaveolar protrusion. She breaths better than Barret mayb

What makes Carti’s bones look so striking here
IMG 7454

Nicki probably has more airway volume due to dentoaveolar protrusion. She breaths better than Barret mayb
I know for a fact she has pls 1+ cranial base hence prognathic skull Barrett doesn’t have that and his maxillary development is still insane thoufh but I think hers is better though

Idk what are his flaws though tbh his eyes big out and aren’t deepswt like Minaj or barertt
Ok but what about his bones
IMG 7454

but no its male dimorphic

men needed stronger eye areas because they did the hinting and also got into fights more often which meant they needed more bone to protect the face

• +1
Reactions: greycel
in fact my zygos got bigger on T

but no its male dimorphic

men needed stronger eye areas because they did the hinting and also got into fights more often which meant they needed more bone to protect the face
The guy who said this said women don’t have forward brow like men which is why they need that to not get hit while women do

tbh, irl ive seen that females have more forward growth than males jfl

most psl Stacies look more masculine than the average woman jfl
I’m talking about the ones with compact midfaces and feminine ratios/features JFL

The guy who said this said women don’t have forward brow like men which is why they need that to not get hit while women do
men needed brow ridge and under eye support to protect the brain

this was the average male skull during the hunter gatherer times

01sci hunters 01 fkcv videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600

492BDFDF00000578 5386839 image a 5 1518541792611

• +1
Wdym no? His face is nothing expeciptional looking and got rejected by Nicki brutally, are you playboy carti tbh lurking here
Carti is a slayer r u rly trying to use Nicki rejecting him as a metric like she doesn’t date subhumans.

She’s subhumans only

No but it's actually a subhuman trait not have kt

So what separates Jordan Barrett and Richard Ramirez skull from like any average looking person man or women? How it different
there is no exact average as you can seen many different proportions in many different populations

but what makes them look unique is the robustness of their face combined with good soft features

there is no exact average as you can seen many different proportions in many different populations

but what makes them look unique is the robustness of their face combined with good soft features

Attachments

• IMG_1730.png
    IMG_1730.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
here are more examples of what ancient male skulls looked like

20131017  20131018 A20 ND18EARLYHUMANp1

Untitled design   2023 01 26T195543263

as you can see the ancient male shad much larger zygos and maxilla

Looks very primitive tbh that person would look ape?
yes I would picture the person maybe looking like a crossover between a primate and a human

Where did u find it
the smithsonian

when I went to the Smithsonian natural history museum they had skulls on dusty of ancient humans