Does anyone actually believe @Xangsane?

murdah

murdah

Kraken
Does anyone actually believe that Xangsane is married with a mulatta. He’s supposedly 26 years old and engaged to a mulatta foid. He also claims to be Chadlite prettyboy. IMG 8429 IMG 8430 IMG 8431 He’s even more delusional and mental than @the BULL :feelscry:. I just can’t imagine someone having a fiance and then also having over 100,000 posts on an incel forum.

My reaction to this post:

33711.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: murdah and LancasteR
It's all true

• Hmm...
Reactions: irkedphaggot
Yeah I believe it. He never struck me as a liar or a larper. He just likes hurricanes, and is a little odd.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and Xangsane
Yeah I believe it. He never struck me as a liar or a larper. He just likes hurricanes, and is a little odd.
Yes, married men have 100,000 posts on an indian forum talking about hurricanes.

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, N1666, Xangsane and 1 other person
Now explain to me what i did or said to be called "delusional". I feel like people Just associate random feelings with me.

Now explain to me what i did or said to be called "delusional". I feel like people Just associate random feelings with me.

You think you're a chad

You think you're a chad
No i think i'm htn. You're a KHHV, while i Slayed multiple attractive girls, and think that you have the right to call me delusional or schizo.

No i think i'm htn. You're a KHHV, while i Slayed multiple attractive girls, and think that you have the right to call me delusional or schizo.

I am not khhv and you are mtn, you are a delusional man

your fault if you dont have him on ignore

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, N1666 and Xangsane
Btw that's only your subjective rating, Just as i can think whatever i want about me, you don't have some qualification that makes you a Better rater than me.

Btw that's only your subjective rating, Just as i can think whatever i want about me, you don't have some qualification that makes you a Better rater than me.
Okay bro, it's okay to have self-esteem, but I'm not the only one telling you that you're not that attractive, keep that in mind.

Okay bro, it's okay to have self-esteem, but I'm not the only one telling you that you're not that attractive, keep that in mind.
Plenty of girls did so i'll take their words over yours. Now stop giving me names. It i really was a "delusional schizo" i would think i could slay in my current form, but i understand i cannot.

• +1
Reactions: murdah