Dragomaxxer Mini FaceReveal Plus Hinge Results ( DONT USE TINDER SWITCH TO HINGE RN)

wdym smash away the cheek bones
it doesnt work like that :forcedsmile:

you dont think causing blunt trauma to cheekbones over pronlongued time would cause any sort of growth? I disagree completely just look at the hands of construction workers after years in the field

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

Some of my results in first two days

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287
View attachment 2895291View attachment 2895290

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

View attachment 2895297

Tagging Bhais : @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis

Over lost my name halo
This guy is really just a football chad larping as a .org autist

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
This guy is really just a football chad larping as a .org autist
never claimed to not be able to slay (even though i dont), i genuinely am an org autist though peak mentalcel

i havent followed up with any of the hinge matches too much effort and too awkward to even do anything with them so its pointless, rather play cyberpunk 2077

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and barettrealrx
99.9 percentile SMV for a male unironically
i need to focus on gymcelling moar

99.9 percentile SMV for a male unironically
i need to focus on gymcelling moar

been working out for 5 years so dont get discouraged, realistically id say im probably at arond 90% im not tall enough to be in the 99's only 180cm

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject
been working out for 5 years so dont get discouraged, realistically id say im probably at arond 90% im not tall enough to be in the 99's only 180cm
humble and uplifting too? you’re the total package

but ya in the gym as we’re posting, was just doing my face pulls

srs though I would struggle to believe that you would have any difficulty in a club environment on any given friday night

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and dragomaxxer
humble and uplifting too? you’re the total package

but ya in the gym as we’re posting, was just doing my face pulls

srs though I would struggle to believe that you would have any difficulty in a club environment on any given friday night

ive never approached a woman in my entire life genuinely, every single convo ive had with women at the club has been them coming up to me or through some sort of natural interaction, so the percent of opportunities drastically go down with that.

pair that with the fact im extremely socially anxious and it gets way more difficult. I can slay no doubt but i have a shit ton of mental barriers that really hold me back. When im completely wasted though i can act like a normal human, my hihglight was slaying a girl in an elevator in italy last summer, that shit was lifefuel but since then i havent found anything as worthy.

facepulls are goated bro, very underrated and vital for mantaining a good posture, not doing them can fuck up your bidelt since shoulders start to round forward

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard Cheese, kiyopon and 1 other person
Been somewhat innactive recently, after seeing a users thread on here on their hinge results I finally decided to switch from tinder (THAT SHIT SUCKS). Safe to say the girls are not only better looking but also more likely to text first and want to do more. These were some of the good results from the first two days with my current pics. This is probably the most thats gonna show of my face but will still be censoring for obvious reasons. Feel free to drop suggestions, I think the profile actually came together very well. This isnt a brag post just was genuinely surprised by the change in quality in girls and matches in hinge compared to tinder. TAKE THE HINGE PILL. Also get good at making your profile stand out with good pictures yet quirky prompts. My Love Quinn Tiktok edit got like 5 responses specifically to it iirc STAND OUT BHAIS

Use your best pictures and dont be afraid to be extremely nitpicky or ask your friends to take good ones of you, DO NOT USE SELFIES TAKEN BY YOURSELF, if your friend took a selfie of him with you thats fine though

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

ALSO JFL AT SENDING ROSES AS A GIRL (These are sometimes given for free or have to be paid for)

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
I laughed reading this also it’s funny how the forum chads are all friends lmfao

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Richard Cheese and dragomaxxer
I laughed reading this also it’s funny how the forum chads are all friends lmfao

yeah we all have a circle jerk unironically only speak to @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis in any of the org spheres

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and UZB_Strebl
yeah we all have a circle jerk unironically only speak to @NorwoodAscender @Clavicular @pneumocystosis in any of the org spheres
Yall are fake try hards anyways aren’t true “Looksmaxxers” until u hardmaxx

ive never approached a woman in my entire life genuinely, every single convo ive had with women at the club has been them coming up to me or through some sort of natural interaction, so the percent of opportunities drastically go down with that.

pair that with the fact im extremely socially anxious and it gets way more difficult. I can slay no doubt but i have a shit ton of mental barriers that really hold me back. When im completely wasted though i can act like a normal human, my hihglight was slaying a girl in an elevator in italy last summer, that shit was lifefuel but since then i havent found anything as worthy.

facepulls are goated bro, very underrated and vital for mantaining a good posture, not doing them can fuck up your bidelt since shoulders start to round forward
If they’re approaching you, it doesn’t even really matter, does it? energy conservation is the name of the game in nature.

You said being wasted helps, have you found similar results from substances such as phenibut? In my case I feel that I don’t have a lot of inherent inhibition; if I were to wake up as Chad one morning, I don’t think I would have much difficulty just throwing myself out there. I think I am mostly just hyperaware of my looks and social status at all times.

Do you have a thread detailing the italy experience btw? I’m curious

Also, yeah, I try to put a lot of emphasis on my lats, rear dealts/traps, forearms, and lat delts now. Do you do something similar? What would you say your ratio of pull to push exercises is?

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
R u natty? And dicksize? Measurement

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Mirin the fact that you’re only into white women lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo

It's not just your looks, you look outgoing and nt which is something this forum undervalues. Autistic basement selfies wouldn't have done shit.

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
when chad comes to casually flex his hinge matches on inkwell forum

Lookism is so real that i only talk to goodlooking users

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and dragomaxxer
If they’re approaching you, it doesn’t even really matter, does it? energy conservation is the name of the game in nature.

You said being wasted helps, have you found similar results from substances such as phenibut? In my case I feel that I don’t have a lot of inherent inhibition; if I were to wake up as Chad one morning, I don’t think I would have much difficulty just throwing myself out there. I think I am mostly just hyperaware of my looks and social status at all times.

Do you have a thread detailing the italy experience btw? I’m curious

Also, yeah, I try to put a lot of emphasis on my lats, rear dealts/traps, forearms, and lat delts now. Do you do something similar? What would you say your ratio of pull to push exercises is?
I try to do double the pulling exercises than my pushing

i had a thread of italy experience on old account with pics with girl but it got taken down lol

ive tried adderall helps with anxiety a lot never phenibut though

How tall are u ?
180 cm
It's not just your looks, you look outgoing and nt which is something this forum undervalues. Autistic basement selfies wouldn't have done shit.
yeah i act like im very outgoing my natural personality is self isolating inside and just browsing forums, forced myself to join very social activities and party shit so that i wouldnt just rope in college

• Love it
Reactions: IRL_Reject
I try to do double the pulling exercises than my pushing

i had a thread of italy experience on old account with pics with girl but it got taken down lol

ive tried adderall helps with anxiety a lot never phenibut though

180 cm

yeah i act like im very outgoing my natural personality is self isolating inside and just browsing forums, forced myself to join very social activities and party shit so that i wouldnt just rope in college
Remake ur Italy thread I also had weird experience with Italian girls where in Italy were u we’re u clubbing ?

• +1
Remake ur Italy thread I also had weird experience with Italian girls where in Italy were u we’re u clubbing ?

the girl was spanish not italian, and nah it would be pointless to remake i made it the morning after it happened right after girl left house while still drunk so the vibe just wouldnt be the same, i was retarded for adding pics though no wonder it got taken down lol

it was a club in milan thats where i stayed during summer

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
Just be chad on dating apps theory

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
the girl was spanish not italian, and nah it would be pointless to remake i made it the morning after it happened right after girl left house while still drunk so the vibe just wouldnt be the same, i was retarded for adding pics though no wonder it got taken down lol

it was a club in milan thats where i stayed during summer
U stay in Milan damn ur life really is perfect Italys probably my favorite country I’ve ever been to are u from Milan ?

Holy shit ur gifschad gjv

My Profile

View attachment 2895276

View attachment 2895277
View attachment 2895278

View attachment 2895281
View attachment 2895283
View attachment 2895286
View attachment 2895287

View attachment 2895292
View attachment 2895293
View attachment 2895296

View attachment 2895297

Over lost my name halo
fuck u chad

• So Sad
Lookism is so real that i only talk to goodlooking users
U should get lip lift and then filler for bottom lip also I created a new way to avoid massetar dehisence with jaw angles

U should get lip lift and then filler for bottom lip also I created a new way to avoid massetar dehisence with jaw angles
No u didnt, and holy to low iq to recommend a lip lift in general, and especially to someone with a short midface already. My philtrum is ideal in length already, i just have a high nasolabial angle which makes it look bigger than it is. You misdiagnosed the failo thank god i would never take advice from retards on here

• JFL
No u didnt, and holy to low iq to recommend a lip lift in general, and especially to someone with a short midface already. My philtrum is ideal in length already, i just have a high nasolabial angle which makes it look bigger than it is. You misdiagnosed the failo thank god i would never take advice from retards on here
Cope I did create way and just because u said that I’m not telling u also last time I literally told u ur Philtrum looks fine not only that though bro u do realize ur gonna get dogmaxxed with Trimax😭😭😭 u need custom zygo and genio

I have a way to prevent massetar dishenince I’m gate keeping though

I have a way to prevent massetar dishenince I’m gate keeping though
Its not possible 1., and its only an issue if ur surgeon is a low iq bangladeshi with an ebay degree

• JFL
Its not possible 1., and its only an issue if ur surgeon is a low iq bangladeshi with an ebay degree
Nope I do it’s has to do with soft tissue not then implants itself and eppley said even he has 40 percent chance of massetar dehiscence and it’s actaully gonna be a huge falio once lookmaxxing because even more viral because every body’s gonna be getting surgeries in future

U stay in Milan damn ur life really is perfect Italys probably my favorite country I’ve ever been to are u from Milan ?
no i was working over summer but im european

Cinque Terra goated

nah id never slay off a dating app i just wanted to test the difference to tinder, i use these to gauge the current level of women i could be attracting irl. Im def an ltr typa person
i did the same thing off Hinge. Just to test the water. Also a good back up if my IRL approaches fall through, but they won't tbh, as I'm nearing chad status like what you are too. But right now chadlite (7/10) or HTN (6.8/10) got extremely good results on Hinge, chicks were sending me roses, and I got a lot of matches. And like you, alot of them starting convos, and even asking me out off a first text. And IRL the IOIs are awesome now, like tonnes of women look at me, and strike up convos with me.

It's importnat to note, I started as a 3/10 absolute fatty, but was a 6/10 during high-school before I got fat.

But I hit 'chad-status' (8/10) once when I was dehyrdated from lack of water, thus debloated asf which cheekbones and jaw definition and had a great tan, and the IOIs at a social event was INSANE. Like women would stop conversation to look me up and down. I'm now trying to get that 24/7. With further leaness, and a healthy fake tan instead of a real tan.

But tbh, the attention is kinda addicting, so I might see if giga-chad (9/10) is possible, but that'll take more work.

So when I date a morally pure and stacey-lite to stacey or even giga-stacy tier (9/10) girl, that I like, I can easily secure her. And enjoy an awesome relationship that is the cherry ontop life's sunday.

Last edited: