Drake vs Kendrick is just manlet rage

Mio

Mio

Master
Drake is chilling in Turks snorting coke and getting his cock rubbed by JB feet while Kendrick’s midget ass is fuming at his existence of being short and darkskin with an eighthead

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: goatfr, Lynxress, SntDomistheRealChad and 29 others
drake is a homosexual and so is kendrick

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, try2beme, yen and 6 others
drake killed him with this line tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, try2beme, rubberduck and 8 others
who cares drakes music since scorpion has been objectively dogshit. Kendrick mogs

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck, ggg.tv🤫, CarrotMaxxer and 12 others
Drake is chilling in Turks snorting coke and getting his cock rubbed by JB feet while Kendrick’s midget ass is fuming at his existence of being short and darkskin with an eighthead
dickmogged heightmogged moneymogged facemogged SMVmogged JBmogged

kendrick is defeated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, bronzeagepervert, fukmylyf and 12 others
who cares drakes music since scorpion has been objectively dogshit. Kendrick mogs
holy cope, care package and dldt have bunch of bangers, clb, honestly nevermind, her loss and fatd all have decent amount of hits too

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, itsherlossNVM, laaltin and 3 others
holy cope, care package and dldt have bunch of bangers, clb, honestly nevermind, her loss and fatd all have decent amount of hits too
drake mogs kendrick shit into the gorund. kendrick is washed up

• +1
Reactions: Mio
Dldt and scary hours 2 were great everything else was legit ass.

Why do Amerikancels care about this shit so much smh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, fukmylyf, CarrotMaxxer and 9 others
More like Drake is sucking fat cocks that’s why that kike even made it so big in the first place.

He was in the studio giving head to birdman after being a failed actor :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, PrinceLuenLeoncur, tombradylover and 6 others
More like Drake is sucking fat cocks that’s why that kike even made it so big in the first place.

He was in the studio giving head to birdman after being a failed actor :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Wayne drake and bird man have def hit a threesome before

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
There’s way too many what’s your fav carti album I can narrow it down more based on that.
JUST GIVE ALL BRO I’VE BEEN BASE LEVEL CARTI FOR LIKE 3.5 YEARS

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
I hated both diss tracks

Illuminati humiliation ritual

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
looking for who asked

Attachments

• IMG_20240505_115428.jpg
    IMG_20240505_115428.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
money mogger clout monster cooming into prime roastie vs manlet autist betabuxing sheboon gorilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, fukmylyf, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
Pm ur playlists if yall are fine with it
All the leaks are local files so I can’t
Get me on some good carti leaks (no fanmade)
IMG 9921

This is like the best list of entry level leaks I could make. There’s a ton of good shit from self titled and before but listen to this first. I’m def missing shit you can find everything on the carti tracker though. Just search up TrackerHub playboi carti

Edit: I forgot Cancun, skeleton, RiRi, they afraid of you. But most of those are water anyways

Last edited:
  • +1
I’m one of those people who loves honestly nevermind, so good to just work to

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM
Drake easily mogs

Aint nobody gaf about your victim nigger rap stories. Drake gives us the songs we need

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, fukmylyf and distance decay
All the leaks are local files so I can’t

View attachment 2898919
This is like the best list of entry level leaks I could make. There’s a ton of good shit from self titled and before but listen to this first. I’m def missing shit you can find everything on the carti tracker though. Just search up TrackerHub playboi carti

Edit: I forgot Cancun, skeleton, RiRi, they afraid of you. But most of those are water anyways
Thanks so much bro i’m gonna go deep in this shit tommorow it’s just so hard to fall asleep with my eyelids tapes

Ken carson is next been listening base level shit for about a year

Destroy lonely never liked his music tbh i gotta get deep into his shit too

• +1
Reactions: hello12344
my honest reaction

Amerimutts paying attention to 2 niggers goofing around more than their own education or dying population.

Thanks so much bro i’m gonna go deep in this shit tommorow it’s just so hard to fall asleep with my eyelids tapes

Ken carson is next been listening base level shit for about a year

Destroy lonely never liked his music tbh i gotta get deep into his shit too
For Ken just listen to Project X and Teen x relapsed. Some of the lost files on sc too

Lone you gotta listen to his 2019-2020 music like Broken Heart Deluxe and older. My fav unreleased / songs are saving me, a minute, hldmyhand, movie, Miley Cyrus.

For Ken just listen to Project X and Teen x relapsed. Some of the lost files on sc too
I’m already into kens released discography
Lone you gotta listen to his 2019-2020 music like Broken Heart Deluxe and older. My fav unreleased / songs are saving me, a minute, hldmyhand, movie, Miley Cyrus.
Alright yeah i gotta get into lone

family matters is better song overall then songs kendrick put out imo

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck and Mio

yea iv been listening to lone since 2019 when he dropped bane damn imo his music was much better back then the shit he puts out nowadays. NS+ was a great album tho but overall I prefer his older discography

kendrick mogs that uncanny biracial jew fag

I’m already into kens released discography

Alright yeah i gotta get into lone
Listen to lights off and oh yeah too I forgot about them. Easily his top 2 songs

• +1
yea iv been listening to lone since 2019 when he dropped bane damn imo his music was much better back then the shit he puts out nowadays. NS+ was a great album tho but overall I prefer his older discography
Ilck sucks, ns has some good songs, yeah his old shit is his best work by far

kendrick mogs that uncanny biracial jew fag
kendrick is 5'4 aka 165 cm how the fuck he mogs Drake who is a HTN 185 moneymaxxed who can have any hoe he wants???

kendrick is 5'4 aka 165 cm how the fuck he mogs Drake who is a HTN 185 moneymaxxed who can have any hoe he wants???
forget height and whatever Kendrick swept drake in this, saying someone gets more women than the other is a middle school argument and cringe at that, legacy mogs forever

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Drake doesn’t come close to Kendrick as a rapper who tf cares who mogs niggas be gay as fuck lmao

forget height and whatever Kendrick swept drake in this, saying someone gets more women than the other is a middle school argument and cringe at that, legacy mogs forever
Drake doesn’t come close to Kendrick as a rapper who tf cares who mogs niggas be gay as fuck lmao
I dont like new Drake I give yall that BUT also kendrick is overrated AF he truly sounds like an activist lol fighting for black people rights his new album is mid at its best while OG drake albums are classics such as If you're reading this its too late, more life, dark lane demo tapes etc. to pimp a butterfly is easily the most overrated album of the previous decade

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Mio and RecessedChinCel
I think all Ken is just good tbh other than X. AGC prolly his best album
agc easily his best album imo last year it was easily one of the best rap album

I dont like new Drake I give yall that BUT also kendrick is overrated AF he truly sounds like an activist lol fighting for black people rights his new album is mid at its best while OG drake albums are classics such as If you're reading this its too late, more life, dark lane demo tapes etc. to pimp a butterfly is easily the most overrated album of the previous decade
yh bro if ur coming with the whole activist angle and saying kendrick's songs are overrated, u unironically can't comprehend good art, like the album that had "how much a dollar cost" is overhyped... Yh man, drake fans should be put in a cock gobbling rehabilitation centre, prolly only listened to kendrick thru gta radio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and tombradylover