ECZEMACELS AND ACNECELS GTFIH I FOUND A MIRACLE CURE

D

Deleted member 50722

AUTISTIC HAPA SLAYER
I FOUND A CURE I FOUND A FUCKING CURE
THIS TOPICAL CREAM SENT BY GOD HIMSELF CURED MY SEVERE ECZEMA AND BODY ACNE IN JUST A SINGLE WEEK
I CAN FINALLY WEAR A FUCKING SHIRT AGAIN

DO NOT GO TO YOUR CUCK DERMATOLOGIST JUST FOR THEM TO GIVE YOU SOME SHITTY PRODUCTS THAT TAKE 10+ MINUTES EACH DAY TO USE ONLY FOR IT TO BARELY WORK

FUCK AMMONIUM LACTATE AND FUCK ALL THE OTHER SHITTY PRODUCTS THEY GIVE YOU

YOUR CUCK DERMATOLOGIST WANTS YOU TO COME BACK FOR MORE SO THAT THEY CAN PROFIT OFF YOUR SUFFERING

AND FUCK THAT BULLSHIT "just eat healthy bro" NO, I WANT TO DRINK SODA AND EAT PIZZA FUCK YOU

Anyways, the cream is called hydrocortisone; you can pick it up at any store for $ 10$.

I would be careful about using it on my face, it's VERY strong. I only used it for 3 days on my face, and all the redness from my acne was GONE.

Attachments

• PH-CORT-CRM.jpg
    PH-CORT-CRM.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ryldoo IS COPING and MYLIFE
Dont use on face at all it thins the skin greatly. Especially keep it away from undereye. But it is legit, i use it for my eczema

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and mvp2v1
Doesn't work for everyone. Once you're off it, it may come back in a worse form - search up Topical Steroid Withdrawal.

Dont use on face at all it thins the skin greatly. Especially keep it away from undereye. But it is legit, i use it for my eczema
NIGGA I CAN NOT DESCRIBE HOW HAPPY I AM. FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS I HAVE HAD TO WEAR FUCKING HOODIES AND LONG-SLEEVES EVERYDAY IN 100+ DEGREE WEATHER AND NOW I CAN WEAR A SHIRT AGAIN

• Love it
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Doesn't work for everyone. Once you're off it, it may come back in a worse form - search up Topical Steroid Withdrawal.
mine only exists cus i struggle with scratching it. for those with severe eczema, brutality

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
Drink urine

• JFL
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
Hydrocortisone cream? Are you fucking kidding me?

GUYS I FOUND THE HEADACHE CURE!! IT'S THIS DRUG CALLED IBUPROFIN

Kill yourself. PS it's going to lose effectiveness soon and it's bad for your skin long term, enjoy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, kebab, PseudoMaxxer and 6 others
im using diprosone that shit worked but after couple days this shit is back on my face

• So Sad
Reactions: Fiqh
THIS TOPICAL CREAM SENT BY GOD HIMSELF CURED MY SEVERE ECZEMA AND BODY ACNE IN JUST A SINGLE WEEK

DO NOT GO TO YOUR CUCK DERMATOLOGIST JUST FOR THEM TO GIVE YOU SOME SHITTY PRODUCTS THAT TAKE 10+ MINUTES EACH DAY TO USE ONLY FOR IT TO BARELY WORK

YOUR CUCK DERMATOLOGIST WANTS YOU TO COME BACK FOR MORE SO THAT THEY CAN PROFIT OFF YOUR SUFFERING

AND FUCK THAT BULLSHIT "just eat healthy bro" NO, I WANT TO DRINK SODA AND EAT PIZZA FUCK YOU

Anyways, the cream is called hydrocortisone; you can pick it up at any store for $ 10$.

I would be careful about using it on my face, it's VERY strong. I only used it for 3 days on my face, and all the redness from my acne was GONE.
Are you young?
Often people grow out of that problem and it is related to high testosterone as teen/young adult.

Kill yourself. PS it's going to lose effectiveness soon and it's bad for your skin long term, enjoy
shut the fuck up i just want to be able to a wear a shirt without people thinking i have scabies

Are you young?
Often people grow out of that problem and it is related to high testosterone as teen/young adult.
TO BE FAIR, MY TEST LEVELS ARE 790 NG/DL, WHICH IS AVERAGE IN THE 70s
I am 15

He’s gonna find Melatonin for sleep next and call his MD retard

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Fgsfds
No wonder, corticosteroids can nuke inflamation, but long-term usage is bad for your body (including topical).

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds
If it can thin the skin, could that be a plus when applied to some areas?

• +1
Reactions: MYLIFE
shut the fuck up before i air ur skull out with my cock and a glock
Both at the same time? Make sure you don't destroy the dong!

Indeed I may pick some up

I've seen threads about it for nose mass

Indeed I may pick some up

I've seen threads about it for nose mass
holy fucking shit i can fix my fat asian nose? what would it do about naso-labial folds?

holy fucking shit i can fix my fat asian nose? what would it do about naso-labial folds?
It wouldn't be super signicant or change the overall shape, and I don't know that much about it yet

Maybe kinda like how tret shrinks your nose but I wouldnt. It would likely cause irritation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52566

just implement a shot of gin daily don't use this hurtful cream

Get a fucking life you retard. While I appreciate you “helping” us by writing a thread, if that is how you look in your pfp I sincerely hope you die at the end of the month. Talk about “nuh I wanna eat unhealthy!!! Muh muh muh muh” you’re already good looking you fucktard

Get a fucking life you retard. While I appreciate you “helping” us by writing a thread, if that is how you look in your pfp I sincerely hope you die at the end of the month. Talk about “nuh I wanna eat unhealthy!!! Muh muh muh muh” you’re already good looking you fucktard
i don’t blame you back when i had a severe overbite i would just get mad and hate attractive people trying to “help” or even their existence
i still do hate those tiktok prettyboys
my fault bro

• Woah
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid
Wll fs try this

bruh ofc its gonna work its used to treat ecexma, your derm probably dosent want you to have this because this is only a temporary solution and it will make it worse overall, and if you stop after long period of time you can get topical steriod withdrawel and your skin will look 10000x worse than it was before

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell

Eczemacel here with long term eczema scars all on my legs. This lmao. Plus for some reason cortisone cream made me itchier

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds