EPIC Motivation content... ONLY... on... R--U--M--B--L--E

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken

The fuck I would upload this to CockoldTube? The fuck outta here, pickles.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, Tabula Rasa, PseudoMaxxer and 5 others
Bruh, I just uploaded E-P-I-C shit, check it:

@Lefty Rankin @LancasteR @ambi @Ricky212 @northern mogger @rhinoplasty @JohnDoe @ShowerMaxxing @Vermilioncore @Shkreliii @zeshama @datboijj @Hardrada @Aladin @lemonacid @9cel @N1666 @mug @primal.maxx @Primalsplit @ARABCEL11 @arabcelxxx @LooksmaxxHopeful

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Lefty Rankin
watching now

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
lack of diversity in the stock videos killed this video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and BigJimsWornOutTires
Now that's what I'm talking about. Liked the cuss words very much. And it's a very good message.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and BigJimsWornOutTires
I will never give in to DEI! DEI my fucking nuts! I will do, A-L-W-A-Y-S the opposite!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LancasteR, n0rthface and Ricky212
Now that's what I'm talking about. Liked the cuss words very much. And it's a very good message.
They gotta get out and make that shit happen

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, n0rthface and Lefty Rankin
wow inspirational, lets all leave our basements and get jobs in warehouse thatll make us happy!

• Woah
wow inspirational, lets all leave our basements and get jobs in warehouse thatll make us happy!
That's the thing. You work where you want. But the main thing, GET A FUCKING JOB!

I'm gone. I'm okay with that. If you knew what our precious system does to some people out of arrogance and deliberate red tape, you would be pretty fucking mad. I'm not. I'm good. But if I can convince one person to get the fuck out! Wow. What awaits him is something that makes me jelly. But I'm good. Did it. Done it. Right, @Lefty Rankin We're good.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR, xegigi, n0rthface and 1 other person
Who liked my giant eyeball at the end? Epic, right? I know.

Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

They gotta get out and make that shit happen
I've been staying indoors mostly these past few days. Came down with something Friday morning. Slept about 13 hours last night. Finally feel better.

To tell you the truth it's hard to get out in USA. Everything's gotta be a big deal when it comes to recreation. Need a car and gas can make things expensive. Entertainment is very expensive too. On top of that there's tipping culture. Wendy's is about as exciting as things get for us. Thankfully we live close to a lot of nice parks. I miss being able to just go outside and walk through the crowds though. Here is just so boring after everything's all said and done.

Can apply for citizenship anytime and we worked out the kinks in the application form. Next week we'll submit it online and pay the fee or whatever. Hopefully not too much longer until we can get our butts out of here for a while again.

I've been staying indoors mostly these past few days. Came down with something Friday morning. Slept about 13 hours last night. Finally feel better.

To tell you the truth it's hard to get out in USA. Everything's gotta be a big deal when it comes to recreation. Need a car and gas can make things expensive. Entertainment is very expensive too. On top of that there's tipping culture. Wendy's is about as exciting as things get for us. Thankfully we live close to a lot of nice parks. I miss being able to just go outside and walk through the crowds though. Here is just so boring after everything's all said and done.

Can apply for citizenship anytime and we worked out the kinks in the application form. Next week we'll submit it online and pay the fee or whatever. Hopefully not too much longer until we can get our butts out of here for a while again.
Well, for you, it's a pickle. But there are many younger ones out there who can leave and do things yet, they choose to stay inside because the world is so scary. They have been pampered into cuckold submission yet, without a vagina. Brutal.

• +1
Well, for you, it's a pickle. But there are many younger ones out there who can leave and do things yet, they choose to stay inside because the world is so scary. They have been pampered into cuckold submission yet, without a vagina. Brutal.
Lol, pretty damn accurate way to put it actually. "Pampered into cuckold submission"

• +1
Lol, pretty damn accurate way to put it actually. "Pampered into cuckold submission"
The mothers know that the world is dangerous. She will do everything possible to keep her young (20-60+ fucking years old??) safe.

But you, like me, we're survivors. You've been to China, and I've been to the war zones in our nation as well as Mexico. I had a soldier pushing his barrel into my fucking neck in Jamaica! So much for the vacation. Brutal. I later fucked a woman he pushed on me while apologizing for his intoxication and drama from the nearby city that was at war.

Today, I don't blame the moms for cuckolding their sons. The world is indeed dangerous. And if he fucks the wrong girl, she's coming back to get you, Mom.

• +1
The mothers know that the world is dangerous. She will do everything possible to keep her young (20-60+ fucking years old??) safe.

But you, like me, we're survivors. You've been to China, and I've been to the war zones in our nation as well as Mexico. I had a soldier pushing his barrel into my fucking neck in Jamaica! So much for the vacation. Brutal. I later fucked a woman he pushed on me while apologizing for his intoxication and drama from the nearby city that was at war.

Today, I don't blame the moms for cuckolding their sons. The world is indeed dangerous. And if he fucks the wrong girl, she's coming back to get you, Mom.
Very true. Our boy won't be pacified and domesticated for this modern Western world. He will learn.

My mother wasn't that way. She was mean and calculating. Had I married the wrong girl my mother would have been fine with it. It would mean that I would have been able to able to be controlled. And my mother would have controlled the girl eventually as well. My mother never really cared about my well being. Only about her image and control. That kind of mother makes a lot of boys into tits, but it's part of what made me into what I am today. Backfired on her there. Bad thing is though it makes me a little to severe in my judgement of others. Have been a bit of a monster of the years.

Very true. Our boy won't be pacified and domesticated for this modern Western world. He will learn.

My mother wasn't that way. She was mean and calculating. Had I married the wrong girl my mother would have been fine with it. It would mean that I would have been able to able to be controlled. And my mother would have controlled the girl eventually as well. My mother never really cared about my well being. Only about her image and control. That kind of mother makes a lot of boys into tits, but it's part of what made me into what I am today. Backfired on her there. Bad thing is though it makes me a little to severe in my judgement of others. Have been a bit of a monster of the years.
How much have you drank? Me, a cuppsie of fireball. Not sure how much that cuppsie is but Im pretty sure its close to a fifth of hard liquor.

Health Body GIF by 522 Productions

How much have you drank? Me, a cuppsie of fireball. Not sure how much that cuppsie is but Im pretty sure its close to a fifth of hard liquor.

Health Body GIF by 522 Productions
I've not drank no alcohol today.

• Hmm...
I've not drank no alcohol today.
Okay. If you say so. But suppose you were loaded, is this a reality in everyday China?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Those CCP soldiers are going kill American nick ers and us, well, we will have to fight them for you! Aint that a motherfucker?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Fighting for niccas that dont give a fuck about whitey? I'm confused. I' mreallly confused

• JFL
@Copeful @Esteban1997 @Clavicular @Indracelly

right?

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Okay. If you say so. But suppose you were loaded, is this a reality in everyday China?

Not really, no. I believe this is in Africa. Men like that take advantage of young girls from the village in China though. They'll brutally rape them in their dens of trade. Girls who come from families that are relatively living in the dark ages. Ugly stuff happens and human trafficking within the country is turned a blind eye to. The culture of the everyday people make it easy for that kind of thing to exist there.

• +1
Me before watching this video:
IMG 6431

Me after watching this video:

rocky GIF

• JFL
Is that the whiskey speaking out of you again? :pepefrown:
Yeah, it was the whiskey and freedom of speech. Although, I imagine some may view that writing as hateful language. But anything can be viewed as such. Free Palestine is hateful speech AND racism. Those people are saying, "Fuck the damn Jews, let the Muslims slaughter them all." Ouch! If I was a Jew, I would be pretty pissed off knowing those Palestinians murdered a thousand of them AND microwaved Jewish babies AND raped all of the female hostages, not counting the 6 billion Jews Hitler personally murdered with his own hands many years ago.

Honkey is equivalent to the nicca-word. Yet, no one says anything about that.

After pushing a woman's buttons and then filming her reaction, calling her a Karen is hateful AND bigotry.

Calling a guy who refuses to participate anymore in society an Incel is hateful!

Publically belittling someone who refuses to get injected with an unknown substance is the work of white supremacy.

Anything can be seen as hateful, nowadays.

• +1
Yeah, it was the whiskey and freedom of speech. Although, I imagine some may view that writing as hateful language. But anything can be viewed as such. Free Palestine is hateful speech AND racism. Those people are saying, "Fuck the damn Jews, let the Muslims slaughter them all." Ouch! If I was a Jew, I would be pretty pissed off knowing those Palestinians murdered a thousand of them AND microwaved Jewish babies AND raped all of the female hostages, not counting the 6 billion Jews Hitler personally murdered with his own hands many years ago.

Honkey is equivalent to the nicca-word. Yet, no one says anything about that.

After pushing a woman's buttons and then filming her reaction, calling her a Karen is hateful AND bigotry.

Calling a guy who refuses to participate anymore in society an Incel is hateful!

Publically belittling someone who refuses to get injected with an unknown substance is the work of white supremacy.

Anything can be seen as hateful, nowadays.
Sticks and Stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

• +1
I noticed when I was selecting the stock clips, diversity was shoved in my face. Reference to:

If I didn't feel as if I was being forced to choose a race other than my own, I would have used some of those sources. But I have a defiant nature. And when someone tries telling me what to do, the opposite product will be produced.

Forcing DEI is a weakness, not a strength. It weakens all of the cultures. You want people to choose from the heart, not forced and threatened. That latter produces fake relationships. And when someone feels the other person's talking to him because he/she was threatened, he becomes weaker.

DEI is a psychological operation to weaken the people under the wealthy tiers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Ricky212
I noticed when I was selecting the stock clips, diversity was shoved in my face. Reference to:

If I didn't feel as if I was being forced to choose a race other than my own, I would have used some of those sources. But I have a defiant nature. And when someone tries telling me what to do, the opposite product will be produced.

Forcing DEI is a weakness, not a strength. It weakens all of the cultures. You want people to choose from the heart, not forced and threatened. That latter produces fake relationships. And when someone feels the other person's talking to him because he/she was threatened, he becomes weaker.

Assuming they were a DEI pick is bigoted. you have no idea if they were or were not

Couldn‘t have said it better.

• +1
  • JFL
Assuming they were a DEI pick is bigoted. you have no idea if they were or were not
It was forced! I had to search hundreds of clips to find my own people. That shit is wrong! I feel threatened, Rick the Dick. It's like someone coming inside a family's home and removing the children and wife and replacing them with strangers who hate you with every bone in their body. The fuck is the real design behind DEI—Devil's Evil Initiative?

Over if you need a video tutorial on life.
Some need to see it first. Today's people aren't as bright as they should be. For example, Queers for Palestine. It's the same as saying Fags for Muslims. Muslims murder homosexuals, it's their law! That's like saying, Rape Victims for Rapists.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass