Extreme try not to jerk off challenge - Thick thighs and ass (No Low T faggots)

Damnnn

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Because ethnic=high t

• +1
Do u got more posts like these?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
Finally someone who isnt into skinny foids

• +1
OP is azercay, pretending to be a badboy morrocan ethnique

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72587
You cucked incels are sitting at home shitting on Chads who fuck “landwhales” when in reality they are the ones who live rent free in your head and fuck actual thick foids. Realising no woman ever wants you.

Every famous boxer, mma fighter, footballer and bodybuilder has girlfriends/wives who are seen as shitty LTB’s according to this site.

No white guys want to fuck these foids?
Fine then it’s… ETHNIC/BBC TAKEOVER

View attachment 2927654

View attachment 2927656View attachment 2927657

Ethnics T mog whites and curries too:

View attachment 2927659

Here’s what we enjoy fucking:

View attachment 2927672
View attachment 2927673
View attachment 2927669
View attachment 2927704
View attachment 2927705

View attachment 2927709View attachment 2927710View attachment 2927713View attachment 2927714View attachment 2927715
View attachment 2927740
Only black people post these threads that’s one thing I’ve noticed

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and flippasav
Ethic I meant
Blame more on the sexual impulsivity rather than race
There are a few white guys on here who are into these type of women

Blame more on the sexual impulsivity rather than race
There are a few white guys on here who are into these type of women
Yeah true

• +1
Dnrd
You want those beasts to fart and shit on you then peg you afterwards.
You are a pathetic excuse for a man who should rope.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Dnrd
You want those beasts to fart and shit on you then peg you afterwards.
You are a pathetic excuse for a man who should rope.
Not gonna repeat it again but keep bringing in the dicklet copes

@flippasav what do you think about women and girls wearing tops and tight clothes on the streets?

• +1
@flippasav what do you think about women and girls wearing tops and tight clothes on the streets?
The words I can honestly describe them:

Annoying
Coomfuel
Tempting
Sluty

• +1
The words I can honestly describe them:

Annoying
Coomfuel
Tempting
Sluty
They should NOT wear thight clothes in public. I don't think they are aware of the dangers of it. i would never rape a woman because of my morals but there's plenty of men which would, and it hurts me to say this but rape is justified if a woman is wearing revealing clothes.

I think this may be the first time of civilization where women wear such slutty clothes with it being normalized. Even if a woman is a slut deeply inside (most), they should dress properly and with modesty. But unfortunately this century the world is upside down

• +1
They should NOT wear thight clothes in public. I don't think they are aware of the dangers of it. i would never rape a woman because of my morals but there's plenty of men which would, and it hurts me to say this but rape is justified if a woman is wearing revealing clothes.

I think this may be the first time of civilization where women wear such slutty clothes with it being normalized. Even if a woman is a slut deeply inside (most), they should dress properly and with modesty. But unfortunately this century the world is upside down
Modern day society fucked us man

• +1
Modern day society fucked us man
It's all wrong, especially when I open social media and see what sheeps think abiut topics like feminism. Though it's mostly women with senseless opinions, they are the ones who blindly support whatever the jewmedia tells them, they are the ones who believe there's gender wage gaps and that anomalies like homosexuality are totally fine. Giving rights to these creature was an absolute mistake, they have an inmense privilege now and they are considered even more intelligent than man because their emotionality and false empathy. How to come back ? We cannot just suppress their rights because now that they have a lot of power they will go crazy, especially the mentally ill feminist freaks. Only women from well educated and respected families should have the same rights as a man

• +1
THIS THREAD NEEDS TO REACH 3 PAGES AT LEAST😤😤

Say no to coom

@Blackgymmax

You cucked incels are sitting at home shitting on Chads who fuck “landwhales” when in reality they are the ones who live rent free in your head and fuck actual thick foids. Realising no woman ever wants you.

Every famous boxer, mma fighter, footballer and bodybuilder has girlfriends/wives who are seen as shitty LTB’s according to this site.

View attachment 2927654

View attachment 2927659

View attachment 2927672
View attachment 2927673
View attachment 2927669
View attachment 2927704
View attachment 2927705

View attachment 2927709View attachment 2927710View attachment 2927713View attachment 2927714View attachment 2927715
View attachment 2927740
First pic is AI jfl

• Woah

• Woah

View attachment 2927654

View attachment 2927659

View attachment 2927672
View attachment 2927673
View attachment 2927669
View attachment 2927704
View attachment 2927705

View attachment 2927740
Also all of these women are disgusting plastic surgified freaks

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back