Genius greycel kept his promise

Does mtech help as much as BTech? I'm in drop year RN so asking for future possibilities
MTech from old IITs are really valuable. MTech from one of the top NITs is hit-or-miss.
BTech from IITs/NITs will be valued more than MTech. If you want to get into FAANG, then MTech will help you.

Recruiters are idiots and don't care about BTech/MTech. When you're switching from your first job, they will get a hard-on looking at your college tag and will be inclined to select you.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pig_face and mayo mogger
MTech from old IITs are really valuable. MTech from one of the top NITs is hit-or-miss.
BTech from IITs/NITs will be valued more than MTech. If you want to get into FAANG, then MTech will help you.
What was the tier of your BTech college Bhai?
Will it help irrespective of the tier?

• +1
Reactions: micropp
What was the tier of your BTech college Bhai?
Will it help irrespective of the tier?
I got my BTech from Tier 4 shithole JFL.
If you did your bachelor in IITs/NITs/BITS then doing MTech in India is waste of time.
If you did your bachelors in Tier 2.5 or below, then MTech from IITs/NITs will be a careermax.

I also got my BTech in a non-CS branch, so this will definitely help me.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger
Exams for subhumans

who's the foid in your signature
Amanda Love/Manda Dawn

I would love to suck her soul outta those titties
Oleksandr Usyk Smile GIF by DAZN

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin and mayo mogger
Bro this aint my first account jfl. ive been using this forum for close to 5 years.
That's what they all say:soy:
Although I'm happy for you to show email proof of signup:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Bump

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
i wonder if i can survive ?? let me post one more guide thread then ban me for 2 months @Michael Myers ban me on the 8th of may and unban me on 14th of june bhai?
Just send me a reminder on the 8th and I will.

• +1
Reactions: S1d456

Users who are viewing this thread

Back