Gotta stop sacrificing tomorrow for todays pleasures

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Bronze
I’ve wanted to make a change for quite some time, joining protocols and trying to “dopamine detox”. But it’s been 4 months and I haven’t been able to stick to any.

Obviously I need to cut out all the subhuman things like social media and this site, but then I’ll have nothing and will be depressed for a while.

There is deeper work to change fully like my identity and beliefs that hold me back even further.

There is no high without low. Sacrificing tomorrows happiness for todays pleasure of scrolling and consuming is setting my future self up for failure.

I don’t want to keep repeating the cycle of ruining my future selves life and looking back with self hatred no more.

Lmk what you guys have planned to stop this trap. I’m prob officially logging off this app (at least in my phone)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamejews, BigJimsWornOutTires and jinnu
fuck off hamzacel

fuck off hamzacel
Nah bro I watched a Yale course on this stuff and how it affects your mental state. Nothing material gives you pleasure. No amount of content will make you happy, only hard things/work will.

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
Nah bro I watched a Yale course on this stuff and how it affects your mental state. Nothing material gives you pleasure. No amount of content will make you happy, only hard things/work will.
Happiness comes from mogging others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back