"Great replacement" isn't real

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
I'd rather have my daughter date a good-looking black/asian man than a white incel.

I've spent the last 10 days in western europe. Comming from eastern europe, I've seen more non-whites at the airport alone than what I've seen at home since ever lol.

Still, the great replacement theory is beyond stupid to me, and if you claim to believe into the looks side of things, it should sound stupid to you too.

As I said previously, you can be a mogger regardless of your race. All men being in a relationship I've seen were gl, as well as their girlfriends.

So if you are a loser crying over dying europe, you might wanna change your definition of "replacement".

Good genes will always be passed regardless. Whether they are white or not means nothing.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, hopecel, ggg.tv🤫 and 7 others
Great replacement isn’t about white incel vs Tyrone JFL this board is obsesses with BBC.

I’m American anyway it’s more about electoral college and shit.

Anyway I know u don’t care but I’m gonna leave that there for anyone who may care.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, hopecel and 4 others
Great replacement isn’t about white incel vs Tyrone JFL this board is obsesses with BBC.

I’m American anyway it’s more about electoral college and shit.

Anyway I know u don’t care but I’m gonna leave that there for anyone who may care.

Just out of curiosity, how can you care about it?

I personally do like history, I am studying it for the law university, but still, I can't imagine giving a shit about politics as long as literally everything in my life isn't perfect.

If somebody offered me to choose between:

1) Making europe and my country forever strong, rich etc.

or

2) making my ogee curve and lateral zygos 4mm larger

I'd always pick the number 2. No second thoughts given

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer, vermillioncorefan and 5 others
Just out of curiosity, how can you care about it?

I personally do like history, I am studying it for the law university, but still, I can't imagine giving a shit about politics as long as literally everything in my life is perfect.

If somebody offered me to choose between:

1) Making europe and my country forever strong, rich etc.

or

2) making my ogee curve and lateral zygos 4mm larger

I'd always pick the number 2. No second thoughts given
Politics affect the world around you. Leftists wanna turn the world into a communist prison planet.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, incel194012940, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
chad and stacy race of their own. no parent would be unhappy for these superior humans to breed their child, especially if said child is normie themselves. its just sadly most ethnics are disgusting lol. so stereotypically they are avoided by opposing ethnic groups. purity of background matters when your bones dont protrude and your eyes arent slanted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and Piratecel
Politics affect the world around you. Leftists wanna turn the world into a communist prison planet.
As I said, even if I could maxx politics fully to my liking like a dictator it wouldn't make me happier than having christian bale tier cheekbones lmao.

The fact you care about politics, and on top of that your vote makes 0.0001% difference is too weird for my brain

He's a lonely sigma with a narrow minded world view and thinks strictly in a dogmatic blackpill driven viewpoint. People like this aren't really worth conversing with as they try to answer simple questions with regurgitated answers. If you ask why the sun is white he would probably attribute it to "Chad doesn't care about the sun's colour bro!!". A common case of being stuck in Plato's Cave.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, 5'7 zoomer, hopecel and 5 others
He's a lonely sigma with a narrow minded world view and thinks strictly in a dogmatic blackpill driven viewpoint. People like this aren't really worth conversing with as they try to answer simple questions with regurgitated answers. If you ask why the sun is white he would probably attribute it to "Chad doesn't care about the sun's colour bro!!". A common case of being stuck in Plato's Cave.
...or I did care about the world, about people etc. before I realized that none of that should matter to me at my age (19).

You can laugh all you want, Chad does not care about the world beyond what makes him happy. Incels coping with politics are pathetic to me, its trying to prove that your voice matters when you were rejected by the world.

"Ohh maann we should all unite our country A and go to war against a country B"

For what? Do you think that same guy would be thinking like that if his life was good?

• JFL
Reactions: Sny
your vote makes 0.0001% difference is too weird for my brain
Multiple votes needed to make a difference from like minded individuals such as yourself :soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Multiple votes needed to make a difference from like minded individuals such as yourself :soy::soy::soy::soy:
Find a politician who can fix my NCT and make my zygos a few mms wider, and you will have my vote

Find a politician who can fix my NCT and make my zygos a few mms wider, and you will have my vote
While waiting you should try getting a job to pay for your surgeries

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Lonenely sigma
While waiting you should try getting a job to pay for your surgeries
See? Thats an actual advice.

Can't find a job just yet as the final exam is in 3 weeks, but I do plan on finding one soon.

Finding a job, earning money, getting surgeries.

Where do politics fit into this order? No space for them.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
cope great replacement is real and theres nothing you can do about it

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
Politics is a mixed pile of shit and anyone not a politician whos into politics on any serious level is almost always a NPC or what i describe as a human who is probably slave to their animal prepositions.

I think of politics like how in a farm, you need to get the dogs to scare the cows, so the cows can move to the left. And you get the cows to slowly enter a new field while you separate the bulls from the cows by switching the fences. You don't tell the cows what your doing, you enact your strategy onto them. And if you don't, everyone's fucked. Plants will be overgrazed, food wont be available, animals will start dying and you lose your farm.

A major concept of politics is theater. Ironically despite many people being interested in politics, very few people understand this and the importance of the theater part of politics.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Lonenely sigma
smartest Bale pfp user

• +1
avg IQ already falling, less white foids = dysgenics

• JFL
avg IQ already falling, less white foids = dysgenics
Even if you believe its falling as a result of more ethnics, according to blackpill, 99% of them won't reproduce anyway, as women are chad only. Jbw is a big factor

Even if you believe its falling as a result of more ethnics, according to blackpill, 99% of them won't reproduce anyway, as women are chad only. Jbw is a big factor
nah, ethnics are aggressive in pursuit of betabuxing more than mayos. Mayos nowadays are less likely to commit

• JFL
nah, ethnics are aggressive in pursuit of betabuxing more than mayos. Mayos nowadays are less likely to commit
People don't have children in general. Most ethnics aren't rich enough to support children of the wife they betabux, let alone their own

I'd rather have my daughter date a good-looking black/asian man than a white incel.

I've spent the last 10 days in western europe. Comming from eastern europe, I've seen more non-whites at the airport alone than what I've seen at home since ever lol.

Still, the great replacement theory is beyond stupid to me, and if you claim to believe into the looks side of things, it should sound stupid to you too.

As I said previously, you can be a mogger regardless of your race. All men being in a relationship I've seen were gl, as well as their girlfriends.

So if you are a loser crying over dying europe, you might wanna change your definition of "replacement".

Good genes will always be passed regardless. Whether they are white or not means nothing.
bluepill.org

even Our Lord Hamza said that there's too many brown people in the Netherlands jfl

not to mention that The Cigan takeover has begun and there's nothing "Aryan" brahs can do to stop it @TsarTsar444 @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @shizuku11111

jfl at hwite genocide denial I'm turning into a SFcel when I see such pathetic bluepilled faggots like you OP. Fuck you!
inb4 idc about politics I'm not a Chud but it's so ignorant to say that Jewropeans ain't going extinct tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, aspiringexcel and ggg.tv🤫
bluepill.org

even Our Lord Hamza said that there's too many brown people in the Netherlands jfl
View attachment 2921622
not to mention that The Cigan takeover has begun and there's nothing "Aryan" brahs can do to stop it @TsarTsar444 @aspiringexcel @Clown Show @shizuku11111

jfl at hwite genocide denial I'm turning into a SFcel when I see such pathetic bluepilled faggots like you OP. Fuck you!
inb4 idc about politics I'm not a Chud but it's so ignorant to say that Jewropeans ain't going extinct tbh
Sutra cu creepshotrat sve nepalce koje vidim na trgu da vide svi JFL.

Kristijan jakšić i Hamza ce nas spasiti svojim novim kursom

OSOBNI RAZVOJ ZA BALKANCELOVE JESTE CULI IDEMOOO ZAPOCELO JE

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Lonenely sigma and hopecel
Sutra cu creepshotrat sve nepalce koje vidim na trgu da vide svi JFL.

Kristijan jakšić i Hamza ce nas spasiti svojim novim kursom

OSOBNI RAZVOJ ZA BALKANCELOVE JESTE CULI IDEMOOO ZAPOCELO JE

JESSSS Kristijan i Milan ce nas spasiti! Adonis skolarci ce nas izbaviti iz inceldoma. MAKSIMUSSSSS

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Great replacement is just whites being richer on average and since those who are wealthier tends to have less kids, they reproduce less