Heightmaxxers are missing another part of the story

L

LegitUser

Bronze
There are lots of good threads by users such as osie, ascend, enchanted elixer and iacceptedit, touching on new information of heightmaxxing throughout the history of this forum. But you all are missing other parts of the story, and it's why some of you who take HGH + AI fail to grow. I don't think there is even a point if it was put here because the majority wouldn't be able to afford it. Also, you all focus way. Also you all focus too much on obscure studies.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JCaesar and mvp2v1
There are lots of good threads by users such as osie, ascend and iacceptedit, touching on new information of heightmaxxing throughout the history of this forum. But you all are missing other parts of the story, and it's why some of you who take HGH + AI fail to grow. I don't think there is even a point if it was put here because the majority wouldn't be able to afford it.
fr hgh is so fcking expensive. But praying to gandhi is free jfl

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
There are lots of good threads by users such as osie, ascend, enchanted elixer and iacceptedit, touching on new information of heightmaxxing throughout the history of this forum. But you all are missing other parts of the story, and it's why some of you who take HGH + AI fail to grow. I don't think there is even a point if it was put here because the majority wouldn't be able to afford it. Also, you all focus way. Also you all focus too much on obscure studies.
yap its easy to afford

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
So what's the point of this thread if you aren't going to divulge any information?

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
So what's the point of this thread if you aren't going to divulge any information?
ngl I was gonna make a post but then I realised some kid is going to repost this word for word on tiktok for normies to find so I deleted it all lol.
yes nigga
It's not just hgh ai t3/t4

ngl I was gonna make a post but then I realised some kid is going to repost this word for word on tiktok for normies to find so I deleted it all lol.

PM me the goods buddy, i shall not let any of the greycels have it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LegitUser

pm me what you were gonna post i wanna see what you’re talking about

PM me if possible bhai would really appreciate it

lul ive grown 2 inches on hgh in the past 3 months

• Woah
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and JCaesar