HeightPill and BBCpill is Fact

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope, butterworld and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Its not making the point you think it is so elaborate
my point is that many matches don’t equal good treatment by those matches irl simple as that foids don’t think much when they swipe

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater and Looks234
just be nt and low inhib theory not much to do with race
Yes but usually the entire race gets fetishized when there are too much low inhib NT dudes in one race, back in the day (2012-2016) Arabs had a massive SMV in France because they were seen as the bad boys, the amount of Wattpad stories about arab guys x white foid :lul::lul::lul:

Screenshot 2024 05 17 213948

Please be serious rn bruh jfl. I know you racist but stop coping
I dont see his point at all there is no metric possible for measuring how foids treat guys on dates :lul:

if they swiped and engaged in convo and showed clear attraction what more do you need

• +1
Reactions: nope and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
  • Hmm...
I dont see his point at all there is no metric possible for measuring how foids treat guys on dates :lul:

if they swiped and engaged in convo and showed clear attraction what more do you need
„how could u tell I get no pussy“

Should i thugmaxx or not????
Should I get a gold chain??
Yes, thugmaxx. I’m growing dreads, getting tattoos soon and will be upping my drip

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
„how could u tell I get no pussy“
your coping terribly, many matches with gl women on tinder / hinge littarly means appeal you would not say this to any white slayer :lul:

if they supposedly don't treat dates "well" because they "lack appeal" then they wouldn't have liked, matched, and sparked convo with them anyway

• JFL
Reactions: nope
Dont they still do, same with curries in the UK apparently :lul:
Yeah but BBCs hoodMogs Arabs now, our SMV crashed harder than the stock market of 1929 nobody actually cares that much about us, and due to the USA, niggers style, music, and hair are what's considered cool now. The new generation is filled with black meat suckers and self-hating whores it has never been more over for us

• JFL
Reactions: butterworld
your coping terribly, many matches with gl women on tinder / hinge littarly means appeal you would not say this to any white slayer :lul:

if they supposedly don't treat dates "well" because they "lack appeal" then they wouldn't have liked, matched, and sparked convo with them anyway
I can tell u don’t talk to women just by your sentence structure

Yeah but BBCs hoodMogs Arabs now, our SMV crashed harder than the stock market of 1929 nobody actually cares that much about us, and due to the USA, niggers style, music, and hair are what's considered cool now. The new generation is filled with black meat suckers and self-hating whores it has never been more over for us
I mean some arab smv growth has happened but mainly with golddigging whores looking to come to dubai for an easy life not knowing a sheik will shit on them for a birkin bag

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld and st.hamudi but 6‘5
no, speak for yourself being lightbrown is ideal by every standard and some hoodrats don‘t proof the opposite

• +1
I mean some arab smv growth has happened but mainly with golddigging whores looking to come to dubai for an easy life not knowing a shiek will shit on them for a birkin bag
By Arabs, I meant Nafris, middle eastern arabs are absolutely not the same as Nafris, at least in France. We are poor there is no golddigging in North Africa:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 0S4MA
By Arabs, I meant Nafris, middle eastern arabs are absolutely not the same as Nafris, at least in France. We are poor there is no golddigging in North Africa:lul::lul::lul:
IMG 0114 IMG 0115

• JFL
@nope kill yourself

tnd with my bwc

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
Idk how people can still cope with old dating stats when trying to argue zoomer black smv :lul:
Muh 40yr+ women form 2006 belive this

• +1
Reactions: nope and 0S4MA
how am I racist hahhaha typical victim card
You have to be the biggest coper on this site bro.
Grow up and realize BNWO is coming and coming fast. It will sweep your nation in seconds.

You have to be the biggest coper on this site bro.
Grow up and realize BNWO is coming and coming fast. It will sweep your nation in seconds.
cope blacks are invisible next to me genuinely no coping

• JFL
Reactions: nope and Ultimate SUbhuman