how can I compete with Chad?

D

Deleted member 43705

Bronze
jbs my age are literally Chad only, I look at their reposts on TikTok and they have Chad doing thierstrap, they only want Chad's cock, they're whores and want 12 inch height difference

How can I get a girlfriend when that's what they want?? even if I do get one she'll still be fantasizing about Chad's cock raping her and I'll be cucked my Chad

Over for sub-chadlite SERIOUS

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Primalsplit
I get mogged daily because I'm sub-chadlite, what am I even supposed to do ER or rope??

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
My competition is boneless LTNS

And I dont win

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Pray to him

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
My competition is boneless LTNS
how are there no Chadlite tall white mfs at your school ?? that's the competition and we'll not win

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I get mogged daily because I'm sub-chadlite, what am I even supposed to do ER or rope??
LL in India, tattoos, test cycle, neck training, penis pump. You’ll thank me later.

LL in India, tattoos, test cycle, neck training, penis pump. You’ll thank me later.
I'm not doing LL in India nigger. how am I supposed to fuck bitches with no legs?? cope cope cope cope

Moneymaxx and surgerymaxx. I’ve already accepted that I’ll get mogged more majority of my youth, all I can do is wait and momeymaxx along with softmaxxes.

I'm not doing LL in India nigger. how am I supposed to fuck bitches with no legs?? cope cope cope cope
Dr Pahiar is a notable LL surgeon who rarely cripples people. Check him out

chad yeah ok bud

Moneymaxx and surgerymaxx. I’ve already accepted that I’ll get mogged more majority of my youth, all I can do is wait and momeymaxx along with softmaxxes.
I wish fillers were permanent I've seen insane ascensions, I'm probably gonna get those and slay as long as I can

aren't 90% of softmaxxes cope?? isn't basic self care the most you can do? surgery is the only way but will only get us so far

chad yeah ok bud
nigger every woman fantasies about Chad, even if you're married and have kids, most women will cheat with a more attractive man

The answer is you can't compete. :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43705
nigger every woman fantasies about Chad, even if you're married and have kids, most women will cheat with a more attractive man
no not really u niggas just live like a cuck

aren't 90% of softmaxxes cope?? isn't basic self care the most you can do? surgery is the only way but will only get us so far
Non cope softmaxxes are skin care/Leanmaxxing/minoxidil(hairmaxxing)

You can’t/don’t

You just have to hope to god he doesn’t approach your bitch

Or hope your bitch is loyal enough not cuck you for him in the event that he does (which is quite unlikely to say the least :forcedsmile:)