How come there’s a cologne called Bad Boy but there’s no cologne called Good Boy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
How comes there’s no fragrance called Good Boy? There’s a cologne called Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera but there’s no fragrance that is marketed toward good men.

How come no description for any fragrances say something like “for the good, well behaved man who keeps to himself” or anything

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, atlantean, BrahminBoss and 5 others
because it would be too powerful since all women want a man who asks for consent and is well behaved

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, Klasik01, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
also 'future doctor' cologne, 'did not do nothing' cologne, etc.

• +1
Reactions: atlantean, Trilogy, Vermilioncore and 2 others
And what is Bad Boy Extreme supposed to be advertised for? Only for men who act like Christian Grey.

Women seem to like violence, it's in their submissive nature to want bad men like Ramirez.

You cannot be a bad boy if not handsome and confident. What happens if you wear Toy Boy?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and dna_cel
This is why:
A2slat0y3mzc1

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
Because good boys just send without expecting anything in return.

paypal.me/romanstock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Vermilioncore
How comes there’s no fragrance called Good Boy? There’s a cologne called Bad Boy by Carolina Herrera but there’s no fragrance that is marketed toward good men.

How come no description for any fragrances say something like “for the good, well behaved man who keeps to himself” or anything
there is it’s just called Ralph Lauren
that’s the whole Ralph Lauren image, a good boy who does his crime legally:)

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore

bro really think he oreo man knowing all the colognes n shiet:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
there is it’s just called Ralph Lauren
that’s the whole Ralph Lauren image, a good boy who does his crime legally:)
Is Ralph Lauren the teddy bear 🧸 design? I am pretty sure I went to a store and saw a 2003 kanyet west ah clothing with a bear on ut