How much hair loss is tolerable per day?

reek

reek

Iron
i lose like 15-20 hair a day rarely doesnt affect my hair density tbh , its not concerning right

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar

• JFL
Reactions: Accelerator
balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people tend to shed normal amounts.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BootySniffer69, arab_chink and 4 others
balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people tend to shed normal amounts.
excessive shedding can definitely be a sign of balding what??

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and reek
mine's not excessive tho its just the fact of even losing a little bit of hair scares the shit out of me happens rarely too when my heads greasy after workout

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
mine's not excessive tho its just the fact of even losing a little bit of hair scares the shit out of me happens rarely too when my heads greasy after workout
20 is nothing. I used to lose much much more then it got less and it didnt change my density or hairline at all

• +1
Reactions: reek
not of the kind you're thinking of.

there's several forms of balding, some of which are temporally, excessive shedding usually causes those, like telogen effluvium.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and reek
i turned 18 so my hairline just matured tbh no sign of recession even according to a dermatologist
Derms are retarded half the time, they think dht is a meme when its an important hormone. If your norwooding thats when you know

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe and reek
Derms are retarded half the time, they think dht is a meme when its an important hormone. If your norwooding thats when you know
norwooding is usually too slow in it's progression to notice it in shedding, it happens through miniaturization not through losing hair.

it's a different story if you're shedding a lot of vellus hairs.

• +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and arab_chink
norwooding is usually too slow in it's progression to notice it in shedding, it happens through miniaturization not through losing hair.

it's a different story if you're shedding a lot of vellus hairs.
Im 18 and i am already at norwood 3, i realized i began yo shed everywhere

• So Sad
i lose like 15-20 hair a day rarely doesnt affect my hair density tbh , its not concerning right
no ur probably lose more than that and its not something to concern about

• +1
damn thats actually sad , how do you cope with it plans for transplant?
Theres nothing to do except to embrace it, i have a jewish nose as well. Avoid drug since they fuck you up mentally and its hard to get errections. Ive gotten head aches from using minoxidil and could get my dick up. Another thing is if you have enough hair drafts, you dont even have to worry about balding since you can use ht to make a full head of hair. Im planning on doing forehead reduction if i can to save drafts.

• +1
Theres nothing to do except to embrace it, i have a jewish nose as well. Avoid drug since they fuck you up mentally and its hard to get errections. Ive gotten head aches from using minoxidil and could get my dick up. Another thing is if you have enough hair drafts, you dont even have to worry about balding since you can use ht to make a full head of hair. Im planning on doing forehead reduction if i can to save drafts.
im blasting my 4head with chems

• JFL
Reactions: reek and arab_chink
not of the kind you're thinking of.

there's several forms of balding, some of which are temporally, excessive shedding usually causes those, like telogen effluvium.
How lvl body bro what do u take ?

i dont wanna get past nw1 so i just dermaroll+ minox works tbh :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
me too tbh, iam so scared of going bald. Iam 16 rly thick hair good hairline, my hair genetics are good. Never did drugs, never drank alcohol. Always ate a good diet. Always did sports. But iam still scared that i will loose my fucking hair. Prob bro u are just schizo. Iam 16 and i check my hairline everyday and i think iam going bald even though my hairline seems to be the same as in the pictures when I was 15. So nigger dont stress urself. U are prob not going bald. Its just the blackpill looksmaxxer brain jfl

me too tbh, iam so scared of going bald. Iam 16 rly thick hair good hairline, my hair genetics are good. Never did drugs, never drank alcohol. Always ate a good diet. Always did sports. But iam still scared that i will loose my fucking hair. Prob bro u are just schizo. Iam 16 and i check my hairline everyday and i think iam going bald even though my hairline seems to be the same as in the pictures when I was 15. So nigger dont stress urself. U are prob not going bald. Its just the blackpill looksmaxxer brain jfl
same tbh :feelswhy: i dont wanna get fucking bald , being bald is rope tier i wont be able to cope with that shit tbh i shaved my hair last year due to this bs still can remember how fucking weird it feels