How to dementiamax?

Zherko

Zherko

Bronze
I need to completely forget that i’ve taken the black pill its ruining my life to the point where im autism mogging people with low functioning autism

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and bloomercel
just be normal bro its easy

I need to completely forget that i’ve taken the black pill its ruining my life to the point where im autism mogging people with low functioning autism
Let life take it's toll on you bro, one day it will go away and you can be neutral about everything u read here. Just don't thing negatively about yourself because of this.
I got into blackpill forums a few years ago in a sad period of my life, I was rotting even more and it sucked all life out of me.
Now that I go out more and have a gf, I realize that many things spoken about here are simply not true and that nearly everything is exaggerated on this board. 99% of people walking your local street are ugly as fuck, just count how many htn+ people you see and how many ltns. I know so many people with hot gfs that don't look good.

Accept the cards in your hand or save up for surgeries, but don't let looks dictate your life.
There is more than slaying.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Same, my mind has shifted into a victim state and I am aware of how much better everyone else is even if it’s not completely true.

Step one leave this site and quit consuming blackpill content .