How to get INSANE collagen in the face

gabbeascend

gabbeascend

Lifemaxx
Collagen makes your skin look younger and smoother. This is how to increase your collagen production in the face, and make your skin as smooth like a babys.

In the picture I show the products used to get incredible results, and here are the key ones:

Retinol: Apply every morning and night.

Vitamin C: Apply every morning and night.

Hyalu B5: Apply every morning and night. (really gives the appearance of smooth skin)

Organic cold pressed rose hip seed oil:
Apply every morning and night. It helps to fade away acne scars over time. (Dont recommend using this if you got super oily skin)

Collagen boosted vitamin C eye cream: Apply in the morning.

To really get the best results you have to derma roll your face ONCE a week. This is important to give your body new skin cells to produce collagen. This also helps to fade away acne scars.

Personally, I move up mm of the needles every 2 months (Ex. 0,25 mm to 0,5 mm), but I haven't seen any studies on that to back it up.

If you have acne and do this, it wont make it go away. The acne will still remain in the skin, but the outside of your skin will be smooth with no acne.

High collagen examples:
252f510772751d428bf2b67d4c693e7f
3505710d9668007dd5c9e65044a268ac

Attachments

• 20240518_135636.jpg
    20240518_135636.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jinnu, aspiringexcel, xayru and 23 others
good thread, thanks 4 this.

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and gabbeascend
good thread

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, <6PSLcel and gabbeascend
brb reading rn

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, <6PSLcel and gabbeascend
thank you for the thread bhai
cost per month?
How often Organic cold pressed rose hip seed oil?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
cost per month?
The serums run out once every 3 months, and they cost like 30$ each bhai

• +1
retinol in the morning does nothing light deactivates the compound.

use matrixyl instead, it doesn't have this issue but it's weaker than retinoids.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: likenesss, Danish_Retard, n9wiff and 13 others
cost per month?
The rosehip seed oil you need to apply every morning and night too

• +1
retinol in the morning does nothing light deactivates the compound.

use matrixyl instead, it doesn't have this issue but it's weaker than retinoids.
It works good for me, but I will try matrixyl soon

• +1
Collagen makes your skin look younger and smoother. This is how to increase your collagen production in the face, and make your skin as smooth like a babys.

In the picture I show the products used to get incredible results, and here are the key ones:

Hyalu B5: Apply every morning and night. (really gives the appearance of smooth skin)

Helps to fade away acne scars over time.

To really get the best results you have to derma roll your face ONCE a week. This is important to give your body new skin cells to produce collagen. This also helps to fade away acne scars.

Personally, I move up mm of the needles every 2 months (Ex. 0,25 mm to 0,5 mm), but I haven't seen any studies on that to back it up.

If you have acne and do this, it wont make it go away. The acne will still remain in the skin, but the outside of your skin will be smooth with no acne.
Is it okay if i apply retinol and vitamin c serum morning and night? I thougt vitamin c only in the morning and retinol only at night cmiiw

• +1
good thread OP but retinol in day time isnt good for ur skin its optimal to use it at night

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, got.daim, AySab and 2 others
good thread OP but retinol in day time isnt good for ur skin its optimal to use it at night
Ok will do it from now on, it still works great for me.

• +1
Is it okay if i apply retinol and vitamin c serum morning and night? I thougt vitamin c only in the morning and retinol only at night cmiiw
Retinol is controversial but I get good results from it but I will try to only use it at night. Vitamin C you can apply at any time brah, although I get the best results from getting sun exposure on the skin after applying it.

• +1
Retinol is controversial but I get good results from it but I will try to only use it at night. Vitamin C you can apply at any time brah.
yea of course vitamin c can be applied at any time but you'f ne wasting retinol if u use it in the morning so i just thought i'd tell u but its a great skincare stack overall

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and gabbeascend
None of that worked for me

• +1
Reactions: nofap and <6PSLcel
dont forget dermarolling

what about collagen supps

All those examples you posted as having high collagen are below 20, at that age everyone’s collagen is at it’s peak.

Having good collagen is mostly genetic
Look at 29 year old brad pitt being a 2 packs a day smoker and a alcoholic having toptier collagen

1*_bWdiARwXjKAbzHg67KKlQ.jpeg

Btw it’s a good thread but isn’t dermarolling once a week a bit too much? The estheticians i go to says that you should only dermaroll once every 4-6 weeks with a maximum depth of 1.5 mm

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AySab, coisbhai and 1 other person
All those examples you posted as having high collagen are below 20, at that age everyone’s collagen is at it’s peak.

Having good collagen is mostly genetic
Look at 29 year old brad pitt being a 2 packs a day smoker and a alcoholic having toptier collagen

1*_bWdiARwXjKAbzHg67KKlQ.jpeg

Btw it’s a good thread but isn’t dermarolling once a week a bit too much? The estheticians i go to says that you should only dermaroll once every 4-6 weeks with a maximum depth of 1.5 mm
True, thats a good example. You should probably then listen to your estheticians, everyones situation is different but I took mine in guide and I have some acne

Apply every morning and night. It helps to fade away acne scars over time. (Dont recommend using this if you got super oily skin)

High collagen examples:
View attachment 2927689View attachment 2927692
I agree with everything except dermarolling. It litterally damages your skin and causes temporary plumpness and collagen as a stress response from your skin. It can be helpful for acne scars though.

Read this article, derma rolling is a scam: https://www.oumere.com/blogs/news/h...breakdown-premature-aging-and-possibly-cancer

Trust me I am a collagen god, I know what I am talking about.

One more tip: Eat only whole foods.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim and gabbeascend

High collagen examples:
What about Tret instead of retinol? Using it like 3 times per week as it’s much stronger than retinol.

megadosing vitamin c, progressively overloading tret dosages, and SPF is pretty much all you need in my opinion :what:

good thread though, definitely some gems in the bunch

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and gabbeascend
What about Tret instead of retinol? Using it like 3 times per week as it’s much stronger than retinol.
Yeah you can do that if you want a thick ass oily sunscreen on your face all day, more necessary if you have acne but thats an option

Don‘t apply retinols in the morning

• +1
Reactions: AySab, gabbeascend and coisbhai
Yeah you can do that if you want a thick ass oily sunscreen on your face all day, more necessary if you have acne but thats an option
you can buy spf balm, it has a matte finish and doesn’t make your skin oily at all, easy to apply and small enough to carry around everywhere

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend

High collagen examples:
retinol morning :lul:
the sun literally deactivates the retinol rendering it useless.
also collagen thread is already on BOTB and there are much better ways to increase collagen.
vitamin C, doesn’t penetrate the dermal later rendering it useless.

• +1
Reactions: s4raw
megadosing vitamin c, progressively overloading tret dosages, and SPF is pretty much all you need in my opinion :what:

good thread though, definitely some gems in the bunch
your body wont absorb more than 1G of vitamin C.

yeah tret is much better for collagen.
0.1 is ideal, if you have 0.05 apply twice a day, 3 hours a apart, dont leave the house.

How did this reddit tier skin care guide get so many reps :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: likenesss and AySab
How did this reddit tier skin care guide get so many reps :feelswhy:
ong, it actually infuriates me.
then people go “good thread” when the fucking thread is wrong and OP clearly hasn’t done research.

Tretinoin destroyed my collagen.

• +1
Reactions: rileyma10 and gabbeascend
Applying retinol during the day is retarded, doesn't work with light, just exposes you to burn yourself.
Also, don't use a retinol serum, just go buy tretinoin, it's cheaper and way more effective.

Just take a tab of aspirin+4g of vitC a day and eat lots of fatty meat and fruits. No need for any jewish goyslop and sissy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen and likenesss
Niggas will dress up the most water threads once dat lifetime vip reward got announced :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and gabbeascend
You really believe anything from tiktok JFL. "Skincare is evil"💀🙏
Nigga do you really think I use tiktok like a retarded ass teenager like you are? Sunscreen is literally poison and doesn’t even protect you fully from the harmful effects of the sun while completely blocking out the beneficial ones.

But you do you bro jfl

• +1
Reactions: Sapieeen
Nigga do you really think I use tiktok like a retarded ass teenager like you are? Sunscreen is literally poison and doesn’t even protect you fully from the harmful effects of the sun while completely blocking out the beneficial ones.

But you do you bro jfl
Just stfu saying sunscreen is poison, guess you never heard of natural sunscreen jfl. Your really the type of guy that thinks carnivore diet will save the fucking world jfl

Just stfu saying sunscreen is poison, guess you never heard of natural sunscreen jfl. Your really the type of guy that thinks carnivore diet will save the fucking world jfl
Use your sunscreen you little twink, can’t care about it less jfl I’m gonna get a tan brb

• JFL
Reactions: gabbeascend