How to go about an Aesthetician or Plastic Surgery Consultation?

robopilled

robopilled

Iron
I want to start hardmaxxing to hit 1.01 psl finally. Anyone know how to start or go about it? Any further tips or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
I want to go to a professional to analyze my face to help me get the surgeries I need. Any reputable places? Any info I should know before hand?

My thoughts rn:
- chin, Jaw implants and rhino can be useful on anyone? alr got 1 rhino, maybe another?
- botox?
- undereye support?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, silencio and ketamin
Get a consult with an actual surgeon if it's something like bimax. Rhino is subjective, you don't need a surgeon's view first if you don't like ur nose. And u can just ask others here for their opinion. Undereye support implants or fat grafting. Why would you get another rhino? Anyway, we haven't seen your face so what are we meant to say? Ask people here or ask a surgeon, it's not complicated

Get a consult with an actual surgeon if it's something like bimax. Rhino is subjective, you don't need a surgeon's view first if you don't like ur nose. And u can just ask others here for their opinion. Undereye support implants or fat grafting. Why would you get another rhino? Anyway, we haven't seen your face so what are we meant to say? Ask people here or ask a surgeon, it's not complicated
if i want a full face analyzation from a professional like maybe I have a recessed chin or mandible or maybe not; who do I go to? like do yk who can tell me every issue I have besides from the forums