How to reduce upper eyelid exposure without surgery?

D

Doomer

Iron
I have a neutral canthal tilt and my eye shape isn't bad. My only problem is upper eyelid exposure. How do I reduce it?

eyelid pulling only works for like an hour max, other than that there is nothing other than surgery

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Is there any other stuff, like maybe ice hooding or something like that.

yeah, there is this thing called surgery, you should check it out!

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
yeah, there is this thing called surgery, you should check it out!
I was asking no surgery because I'm too young to get that.

I've been waiting too long. Is ice hooding or any sort of stuff going to work? Can puberty fix anything?
bro wtf how old are you?

16, I started puberty a couple years late so 14-15
you could bonesmash your brow ridge every day. I think that would actually work

you could bonesmash your brow ridge every day. I think that would actually work
I probably won't do that just in case it goes wrong

Is there any other stuff, like maybe ice hooding or something like that.
they're all temporary

the only softmaxxing shit that makes a difference is getting lean, haircut and skincare

I have a neutral canthal tilt and my eye shape isn't bad. My only problem is upper eyelid exposure. How do I reduce it?
Eyelid pulling works. Anyone who says it doesn't hasn't done it long enough. Oh but I tried it for 3 days!!

It took me 1.5 months, I have had hooded eyes for about 1.5 years now since then. From somewhat big UEE to hooded eyes. PM me if u want to know what I personally did / recommend

Eyelid pulling works. Anyone who says it doesn't hasn't done it long enough. Oh but I tried it for 3 days!!

It took me 1.5 months, I have had hooded eyes for about 1.5 years now since then. From somewhat big UEE to hooded eyes. PM me if u want to know what I personally did / recommend
Bro I've tried it so many times, I would do it in the morning and before I slept, 100 pulls each eyelid in different positions everytime for 2 months and saw basically no changes

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop
Bro I've tried it so many times, I would do it in the morning and before I slept, 100 pulls each eyelid in different positions everytime for 2 months and saw basically no changes
I was doing atleast 1000 a day for abt 1.5 months. I was also 15 years old so it may have had some kind of effect on it? Not sure, maybe it works for some and not for others. Sorry it didnt work for you bro 😢

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer
I was doing atleast 1000 a day for abt 1.5 months. I was also 15 years old so it may have had some kind of effect on it? Not sure, maybe it works for some and not for others. Sorry it didnt work for you bro 😢
I'm 15 years old as well, do you have a specific amount of time you would hold it for? and also maybe a transformation you'd b comfortable to post or PM? js of eye area. Lmk tho n thanks for replying

• +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop