How to start a video editing agency

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I have a fair enough knowledge and expertise in Adobe pr
How can I really start with a video editing agency ? Possibly rank up in freelance sites too like upwork

• +1
Reactions: nietzsche
@Sondern @user123456

Do free work for testimonials to build up rep on upwork grow and build and ig and market yourself like crazy + sell yourself to everyone I run an smma and if you are interested we can maybe partner up but idk

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
1 find your target audience something you know how to edit well this is difference between editing a gameing clip and a car dealership for example

• +1
I have a fair enough knowledge and expertise in Adobe pr
How can I really start with a video editing agency ? Possibly rank up in freelance sites too like upwork
you make a website. and you dm 1,000 of people who need video editing

most of the time the people who will want video editing is gamers nd shut

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and 5.5psl
Make some videos for free for some niggas then make a ig account and post all the edits on there, then dm niggas with broke ass editing until they give you perm work

Ps : if you dont wanna edit yourself, you can get some pajeets on discord to edit it for you, for 3-4 dollars, pm me if you want the servers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JoeKeys9 and 5.5psl
Make some videos for free for some niggas then make a ig account and post all the edits on there, then dm niggas with broke ass editing until they give you perm work

Ps : if you dont wanna edit yourself, you can get some pajeets on discord to edit it for you, for 3-4 dollars, pm me if you want the servers
3-4 dollars per hour is way overpaying indians. you can pay them 1 dollar per hour. the avg wage in india is 250usd per month

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Editing outside of industry gigs in hollywood and the big production company is going to be slave labor. The rates youtubers pay is absolute dog water

• +1