I am 17 5’8-5’9 with pretty bad cystic acne that came from my bulk what should I do? I’m going to a dermatologist soon and was thinking about accutane

Try to cut out sugar, If that doesn’t help take Accutane and don’t waste your time on bullshit

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, 97baHater and Disrupted Gene
Try to cut out sugar, If that doesn’t help take Accutane and don’t waste your time on bullshit
Ok thanks but when you say cut out sugar does sugar in like honey and fruits count ? If so explain a little more

Ok thanks but when you say cut out sugar does sugar in like honey and fruits count ? If so explain a little more
Search up Glycemic index, the higher the food on the index the more it raises your insulin, the worse it’s gonna make your acne, honestly you can also just take Accutane, I don’t even have acne on my face (only on my back but it’s not that bad) and I’m taking Accutane just to max out my skin anyway and for it to be less oily, the side effects aren’t that bad, just a little dry

Search up Glycemic index, the higher the food on the index the more it raises your insulin, the worse it’s gonna make your acne, honestly you can also just take Accutane, I don’t even have acne on my face (only on my back but it’s not that bad) and I’m taking Accutane just to max out my skin anyway and for it to be less oily, the side effects aren’t that bad, just a little dry
What dose r u doing? Thinking of doing the same thing when im done growing even if my acne is cleared

Ya do you think a dermatologist will give you that on a first visit ? I have tried every thing and I just wanna bulk gain muscle in peach without having to worry about my skin

Ya do you think a dermatologist will give you that on a first visit ? I have tried every thing and I just wanna bulk gain muscle in peach without having to worry about my skin
I’m still growing but I honestly don’t care it’s not worth teh scars if I can go on acutane I’m doing it 5’8 is plenty for me

Mine did. You need to be clear and explain you need Accutane/isotretinoin though.

What dose r u doing? Thinking of doing the same thing when im done growing even if my acne is cleared
I did 20mg first month, now on 40mg second month, he said I’ll be doing 7 months, nigger will probably put me up to 80mg eventually

Honestly it really depends on the dermatologist, if your acne is bad enough anyone will give you, mine was pretty based he looks like he doesn’t really give a fuck about his patients so he just gave it to me

Water fast for 5 days and slowly reintroduce everything except white/brown sugar and dairy milk. Don’t eat outright junk food at all either.
Dude 😂 how am I not going to eat for 5 days during puberty and won’t I lose all my muscle ?

Honestly it really depends on the dermatologist, if your acne is bad enough anyone will give you, mine was pretty based he looks like he doesn’t really give a fuck about his patients so he just gave it to me
Where r u from ?