I am so bored of hanging out with men

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
I have hung out with different male groups all throughout my life and I just realized how boring and stupid and pointless all it was.

When you are hanging out with men you are just essentially enjoying your addictions together like losers, whether it is gaming or drugs or alcohol or hobbies or whatever. You can almost never learn anything smart from males in general.

Don't forget the fact that once your male "friend" finds a foid, you can forever forget about truly hanging out and building connection. I don't think that I can guarantee for one or two of my male friends that would without the second thought, helped me if shit hit the fan, out of the thousand dumbasses that I got to know. Literally one or two people in a lifetime.

I should have been just slaying foids all these years :lasereyes:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: glaruz, noodlelover, fukmylyf and 13 others
fr lol

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 52452
Thats just called hanging out with normies lol

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and Deleted member 52452
I have hung with different male groups all throughout my life and I just realized how boring and stupid and pointless all it was.

When you are hanging out with men you are just essentially enjoying your addictions together like losers, whether it is gaming or drugs or alcohol or hobbies or whatever. You can almost never learn anything smart from males in general.

Don't forget the fact that once your male "friend" finds a foid, you can forever forget about truly hanging out and building connection. I don't think that I can guarantee for one or two of my male friends that would without the second thought, helped me if shit hit the fan, out of the thousand dumbasses that I got to know. Literally one or two people in a lifetime.

True

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Deleted member 52452
I relate hard. Men act like they dont care about foids when with the boys but in reality they’d drop their friends immediately for their girl who’s cheating on them

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, BecomingHuman, thegiganigga and 2 others
Yeah but they don’t want you, that’s why you have multiple Alts on multiple different incel forums

• +1
Reactions: k99 and Deleted member 52452
I'd rather be around men than women.

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash and Deleted member 52452
Hang out with sluts, you won’t care about them and they’re fun to be around. She might even fuck you.

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
I have hung out with different male groups all throughout my life and I just realized how boring and stupid and pointless all it was.

Shit friends

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Hanging out with incel bros is ghey as fuck