I ASCENDED

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Sent a bitch my 8x6 she sent her pink pussy, holy fuck we might fuck this Monday i can't wait giga rock hard testosterone flowing through veins rn won't fap to save some cum. She sent her fingering her pussy and squirting. Also she sent proof that it's her. She said she has dry humping fetish too so perfect for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Sny, silencio and 3 others
@ascension

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and insufferableincel
Forum pinocchio

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Sent a bitch my 8x6 she sent her pink pussy, holy fuck we might fuck this Monday i can't wait giga rock hard testosterone flowing through veins rn won't fap to save some cum. She sent her fingering her pussy and squirting. Also she sent proof that it's her. She said she has dry humping fetish too so perfect for me.
Mirin

My 6.5-7x5 also has a similar effect since 2009 foids are used to seeing tiny dicks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MA_ascender, HTN_Mentalcel and asdvek
@Teddo23 accept the mogg

• Love it
Reactions: asdvek
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki and HTN_Mentalcel
3994275 IMG 6136

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender, Sny, $ u b H u m a n and 1 other person
so did you hit?

Just delete atp