I can’t stand looking the way I do

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

All about anime girl feet
Anytime I open the camera app and see my subhuman face u just want to drop dead on the spot, I have so many failios I can’t even begin to list them all, but some users in pms still tell me I have supposed “potential” which I don’t think is true. Tomorrow I have a job interview and if all goes well I’ll be waging 30 hours a week making the uk minimum wage, and so within a year of grinding I could probably afford rhino and a palate expander, but even after those two things I don’t think I’ll even be a high mtn / low htn which I think is the bare minimum

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bonecel01, poopoohead, synock21 and 9 others
You are suffering from body dysmorphia, it's very common to get body dysmorphia if you browse this forum for long and compare yourself to supermodels all the time

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD, ambi and nathan
i like how i look but girls dont:p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and ambi
then take a seat

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai
I don’t think I’ll even be a high mtn / low htn which I think is the bare minimum
bare minimum for what? Slaying? Getting into a relationship?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and depressionmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Bonecel01 and AspiringMogger
Same

• +1
Reactions: ambi
Anytime I open the camera app and see my subhuman face u just want to drop dead on the spot, I have so many failios I can’t even begin to list them all, but some users in pms still tell me I have supposed “potential” which I don’t think is true. Tomorrow I have a job interview and if all goes well I’ll be waging 30 hours a week making the uk minimum wage, and so within a year of grinding I could probably afford rhino and a palate expander, but even after those two things I don’t think I’ll even be a high mtn / low htn which I think is the bare minimum
same im going to kill myself i hate lving i need to hardmax or i will end my life

I don't reach HTN even in my frauded pics I guess I would have to start using BB cream like Funky.

• JFL
Reactions: silencio