The horror
4A15FFC7 200B 4763 B5C7 462FAA264206

• JFL
Reactions: mazzi
@Vermilioncore

No his zygos much more prominent

• +1
Reactions: wolf321, reek and BrahminBoss
@Pei i cant take same angle cos my PIH revealed also fat my maxilla look chink in same angle cos of it

Rajesh Ramirez

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and pig_face
Ramirez have godly forward growth of eye socket forehead most don’t
u mean supras and browridge? i have it bro i need good camera and full fat loss then my nose will also look more projected like it does in mirror

• +1
Reactions: reek
Sure after aegyo sal fillers

u mean supras and browridge? i have it bro i need good camera and full fat loss then my nose will also look more projected like it does in mirror
Projected lefort 2 someone said only measure of beauty is how deep your eye orbits it in your skull

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Willmogulater

Looks dalit to me

• So Sad
Need to get more lean
Ramirez looks insane i have never seen someones cheekbone lines so prominent

His zygos looks so sharp plus his chin is also protruding

He shoulda gone into modelling instead he ruined himself

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and reek
Need to get more lean
Ramirez looks insane i have never seen someones cheekbone lines so prominent
View attachment 2925877
His zygos looks so sharp plus his chin is also protruding
View attachment 2925882
He shoulda gone into modelling instead he ruined himself
ye for that zygo prominence i need 20 kg fat loss from now lmao, ill first lose 14 kg and become human but ill get to 10 percent bf atleast once in my life . Rmirez caught at 25 so dedicated to him ill get that lean at 25 but at 24 ill be 15 percent bodyfat and maintain it for 6 months. his chin is insane tho literal robot transformers

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
Should I do if or eat less at every sitting?
Eat less every sitting but try to not eat too late at night. The Bryan Johnson guy has stated that he found his sleep parameters to be extremely ideal when he's gone to bed after a brief fast.

Eat less every sitting but try to not eat too late at night. The Bryan Johnson guy has stated that he found his sleep parameters to be extremely ideal when he's gone to bed after a brief fast.
Unfortunately I get shit sleep if I don’t go to bed full , I was in fact recommended to do opposite eat less in the morning and shift majority of calorie intake towards evening

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
brooo and also is ACV good for appetite and fat loss this study say its great

Have you done cardarine btw, im planning to take it and do MMA training? wdyt?

brooo and also is ACV good for appetite and fat loss this study say its great

Have you done cardarine btw, im planning to take it and do MMA training? wdyt?
Haven't had experience with Cardarine, my next upcoming cycle is AC-262 which is a pretty good "natty +" compound.

With MMA training pairing with cardarine is a pretty good way to burn alot of fat, if you are a bit more low inhib you can try a new experimental drug called SLU-PP-366.

Unfortunately I get shit sleep if I don’t go to bed full , I was in fact recommended to do opposite eat less in the morning and shift majority of calorie intake towards evening
How is your circadian rhythm like? I personally got much better sleep when I try not to eat too much before I sleep. I think eating a few hours before bed time is fine as long as your not over-eating yourself to a bloated ball. Especially if you are prone to gastric reflux.

Currently I light in the morning, heavy in the evening and light at night. I also make sure to stop looking at too much screens at night or get myself too stimulated. I abstain from listening to music etc.

• +1
I have a fever rn my brain is very sloppy

I have a fever rn my brain is very sloppy
Estrogen receptor agonist hmmmmm interesting, but very hard to source prolly I already have a cardarine source

• +1
Estrogen receptor agonist hmmmmm interesting, but very hard to source prolly I already have a cardarine source
Do you still plan on using the DNP you already have?

Do you still plan on using the DNP you already have?
Yes in October to get from around 19 to 15 percent bf , that’s the month where temperatures drop. I’m rn around 25 percent and will lose it either through cardarine or just diet. I will maintain at 15 for 6 months then try to get down to 12

• +1
How is your circadian rhythm like? I personally got much better sleep when I try not to eat too much before I sleep. I think eating a few hours before bed time is fine as long as your not over-eating yourself to a bloated ball. Especially if you are prone to gastric reflux.
sleep at 2 am wake at 12 pm, i mainly consume liquids as its easy to digest, i dont mind waking up to pee as i fall right back asleep

Currently I light in the morning, heavy in the evening and light at night. I also make sure to stop looking at too much screens at night or get myself too stimulated. I abstain from listening to music etc.
wdyd in the nightt then , i have to look at screens. I also have incandescent red light shifted bulb which is much better than those fluoroscent ones , very relaxing while normal blue tubelights wakes me up and stresses me out

sleep at 2 am wake at 12 pm, i mainly consume liquids as its easy to digest, i dont mind waking up to pee as i fall right back asleep
I never had to wake up for a pee so I can't really relate here.
wdyd in the nightt then , i have to look at screens. I also have incandescent red light shifted bulb which is much better than those fluoroscent ones , very relaxing while normal blue tubelights wakes me up and stresses me out
I just turn off the lights in my room and use a heavy night filter and low brightness on my PC and use it if I want to. I am about to head to bed. If I need entertainment I would just play something chill like Minecraft tbh.

Otherwise I'd read a book I'm into fiction novels.

• +1
I just turn off the lights in my room and use a heavy night filter and low brightness on my PC and use it if I want to. I am about to head to bed. If I need entertainment I would just play something chill like Minecraft tbh.

Otherwise I'd read a book I'm into fiction novels.
ah fuck i need to do that orange filter on pc, i dont have any books at hand lol my kindle is broken

ah fuck i need to do that orange filter on pc, i dont have any books at hand lol my kindle is broken
Physical books is such a nice way of collecting media you should give it a shot. Pricey hobby though if you want to build a collection fast.

• +1
Physical books is such a nice way of collecting media you should give it a shot. Pricey hobby though if you want to build a collection fast.
do u buy only hardcover also i dmed u

@humanoidsub7

i need infra iplant

does that mess up nerves/ can it go horribly wrong
It won’t surgeries are safe man
You should also get a Browridge implant cause rameriz has the most godly Browridge