I tasted the first rejection of my life.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Your boy ascendedd, despite being htn, tasted his first rejection of his life.

she told me she never talks to men and would rather focus on her religion and told me i will find somebody else.

But we all know its a cope, if i was a 6'5 chaddam with muscles, she would instntly fold for me.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Allornothing, malubulul and 16 others
@Michael Myers
@SecularIslamist

its over for me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Michael Myers, RAMU KAKA, northern mogger and 2 others
she told me she never talks to men and would rather focus on her religion and told me i will find somebody else.
she texted you that from white chads bedroom

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, northern mogger, noodlelover and 3 others
wait til u ascend further you will kill urself , rejection is unavoidable unless you stay inside for the remaining of eternity

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and JawMogger
she texted you that from white chads bedroom
wait til u ascend further you will kill urself , rejection is unavoidable unless you stay inside for the remaining of eternity
our whole lives, all of us. we long to get that certain something, that certain thing. and these people who look successful to you, they're those people that obtained that certain thing. its because they made right decisions at the right time. and those who are unable to take the right decisions at the right time of their lives. they end up outside, looking in longingly at that certain thing through the windows of the dealer ship.

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
Ur not KHHV dateless who’s never masturbated though

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, northern mogger and mayo mogger
i still havent masturbated
Ur a larper @Michael Myers bigger fakecel than @Cutecel2001 @nigtard etc.

Ask those Slav and ricecels from Ee to see if u hit the 5 PSL blah blah threshold they have for fakecel minimum

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing and northern mogger
many more to come

• WTF
being nt is the law, you failed the fundamentals

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: northern mogger and SecularIslamist
Over, start approaching landwhales bro.

• WTF
Ur a larper @Michael Myers bigger fakecel than @Cutecel2001 @nigtard etc.

Ask those Slav and ricecels from Ee to see if u hit the 5 PSL blah blah threshold they have for fakecel minimum
I'm 2 psl been rejected all my life

• WTF
Pray to these badboys for 2 extra psl

Attachments

• images (26).jpeg
    images (26).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
  • images (28).jpeg
    images (28).jpeg
    22.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (24).jpeg
    images (24).jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Htobrother, RAMU KAKA and northern mogger
chad ramblings dnrd

• WTF

But we all know its a cope, if i was a 6'5 chaddam with muscles, she would instntly fold for me.
Biggest chads on here know it's a numbers game. Rejection is unavoidable

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, normie_joe, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I'd never get over rejection. It would scar me for life. Thats why I've never approached first, only reciprocated. Muzzie foids will never approach. Only drunk whores at a club or party.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe, RAMU KAKA and northern mogger
I got rejected every time

• WTF
I'm 2 psl been rejected all my life
You can’t be incel with a 10.49 100M barely trained. Also you can’t claim 1 PSL people mog u if ur 2 PSL

• WTF
Dont u have gf

You can’t be incel with a 10.49 100M barely trained. Also you can’t claim 1 PSL people mog u if ur 2 PSL
I look like Cody winters I’m human trash I said 2 psl bevause the only people who look worse than me are burn victims

• +1
Reactions: baerr
I look like Cody winters I’m human trash I said 2 psl bevause the only people who look worse than me are burn victims
Burn victims are 0 PSL and stfu stop larping and go do track

Biggest chads on here know it's a numbers game. Rejection is unavoidable

That's the difference between a true Chad and a normie.

A Chad will shrug their shoulders and go "hey it's her loss."

A normie will lie in misery for an eternity.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
Burn victims are 0 PSL and stfu stop larping and go do track
You're one of the few who has seen my face yet ur calling me a larper.You know how gigasubhuman I am I can't even look in the mirror anymore

You're one of the few who has seen my face yet ur calling me a larper.You know how gigasubhuman I am I can't even look in the mirror anymore
2 PSL is standard ugly or standard truecel which u still don’t fit.
1 PSL is Saint tier aka ugliest but not deformed anything below 1 PSL is deformed.

Reminder a 1 PSL is still a 2/10. 1/10 or lower = 0 PSL

And I called u a LTN anyways I wouldn’t care if u were 2 PSL IF YOU HAD A 10.49 100M TIME.

Stfu and go do track lazy bum. 10.49 100M runner rotting on a incel forum

I'd never get over rejection. It would scar me for life. Thats why I've never approached first, only reciprocated. Muzzie foids will never approach. Only drunk whores at a club or party.
Skl foids do nowadays brah shame u were born a decade early

Was she a hjjabi ?

2 PSL is standard ugly or standard truecel which u still don’t fit.
1 PSL is Saint tier aka ugliest but not deformed anything below 1 PSL is deformed.

Reminder a 1 PSL is still a 2/10. 1/10 or lower = 0 PSL

And I called u a LTN anyways I wouldn’t care if u were 2 PSL IF YOU HAD A 10.49 100M TIME.

Stfu and go do track lazy bum. 10.49 100M runner rotting on a incel forum
I overrated myself then I'm 1 psl by that definition.

That is the best rejection line i could ever imagine.

Anyways you are an HTN son don't worry. Who understands women.

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral
Skl foids do nowadays brah shame u were born a decade early
I've never seen women approach or give a very strong IOI outside of a drunken context. Even in cases involving other men. I only see women giving soft IOIs to guys who are NT - and usually their looks have little to do with it.

Women have always seen themselves as the prize and want to be chased. This is true today as it was back then.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I've never seen women approach or give a very strong IOI outside of a drunken context. Even in cases involving other men. I only see women giving soft IOIs to guys who are NT - and usually their looks have little to do with it.

Women have always seen themselves as the prize and want to be chased. This is true today as it was back then.
Bhai I’m talking from personal experience most of the foids that have approached me are Muslim

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist

You were good looking in that one pic you shared a few weeks ago, but you looked like a bloated lesbian in the latest pic I saw of you. You did this to yourself.

Bhai I’m talking from personal experience most of the foids that have approached me are Muslim
They must be liberal. Most Muslim foids I know don't even go out and if they go uni definitely aren't allowed to stay in dorms. Most still live at home and commute.

They must be liberal. Most Muslim foids I know don't even go out and if they go uni definitely aren't allowed to stay in dorms. Most still live at home and commute.
Talking about secondary skl bhai

• +1
That's the difference between a true Chad and a normie.

A Chad will shrug their shoulders and go "hey it's her loss."

A normie will lie in misery for an eternity.
Chads get rejected for reasons besides looks. Usually has to do with the woman's insecurity and how they wouldn't be able to keep a guy like that long term since he'll probably cheat or dump her. So they auto reject chads.

Every woman in their 20s: heartbroken by getting pumped and dumped by chad -> date oofy doofy normie boyfriend to feel secure in the relationship -> eventually get bored and cheat on him with new chad. Rinse and repeat till they turn 30 and settle down with the normie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and AlbinoMaxxer

Fuck man. That’s rough. You’ll get over it.

Imma tell you one thing I find amusing about this forum.

Whenever I hear "if i was a 6'5 chad" or "6'4 muscular chadlite" you ever notice how the person only mentions height really? You fucking manlets are coping hardddd thats how I know most people here are because they are short

Did u ascend by getting rid of u mustaches? Or did u ascend wia getting more lean?

Last edited:
Chads get rejected for reasons besides looks. Usually has to do with the woman's insecurity and how they wouldn't be able to keep a guy like that long term since he'll probably cheat or dump her. So they auto reject chads.

Every woman in their 20s: heartbroken by getting pumped and dumped by chad -> date oofy doofy normie boyfriend to feel secure in the relationship -> eventually get bored and cheat on him with new chad. Rinse and repeat till they turn 30 and settle down with the normie.
NAH op:S biggest mistake is that he is clean shaven. Ethnics hate clean shaven looks with guts. They are more into masculine look its in our DNA.. You dont see many ethnics with clean shaven because that is the reason. The young ones will have edgar beard and older take full stubble or beard.

Op would do better with white girls than ethnics At this point.

I got like 10 minute stare from hijab girl at the train. 😆 I had thick medium hair curtains and stubble.

• Hmm...