I want to sincerely apologize to every user on this forum

tiktok is the ultimate spyware, I have location services, everything turned off, and barely use the app, and on the occasions that I do use it, I'm inundated with looksmaxxing content and would u rather's/how attractive am I tiktoks by students from my uni jfl
Its crazy how much tiktok knows, you can talk with a guy on discord and then for some reason you get commended their account on tiktok

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
What I did will remains.
I don't believe I did anything except being a insecure loser.
But man, holy shit.
Why am I so dumb.
Just turn into a better person.

No idea who you are how you look like or what you did, but my advice in the case if you got doxxed is to be a better person.

Start a help group or something. You have no problem doxxing yourself. so its questionable why you would do so on a incel form and not in the form of videos that could potentially benefit people.

But in this case, this site proves opportunity. Just change your posts from shitposting to suicide help or something. People here need help trust me. But not in the form of hateful shit like surgery and other nonsense like that. Mental health and positivity. Stand on values.

You didnt fuck your life up, you just exposed yourself to people who can fuck your life up if you let them. The best advertising tool is yourself. If your already doxed, you might as well doubleback and create a even greater influx of universally positive messages and activism. Id think hard about the method. But on tiktok its a lot of ways to get around this like food reviews, response videos etc.

Last edited:
@Lebgfinal so that tiktok jew is larping as you with some editing to make you a subhuman?

Just turn into a better person.

No idea who you are how you look like or what you did, but my advice in the case if you got doxxed is to be a better person.

Start a help group or something. You have no problem doxxing yourself. so its questionable why you would do so on a incel form and not in the form of videos that could potentially benefit people.

But in this case, this site proves opportunity. Just change your posts from shitposting to suicide help or something. People here need help trust me. But not in the form of hateful shit like surgery and other nonsense like that. Mental health and positivity. Stand on values.

You didnt fuck your life up, you just exposed yourself to people who can fuck your life up if you let them. The best advertising tool is yourself. If your already doxed, you might as well doubleback and create a even greater influx of universally positive messages and activism. Id think hard about the method. But on tiktok its a lot of ways to get around this like food reviews, response videos etc.
I did say dumb shit on this account but a lot of it is due to the website nature, i insulted people of bad names, but they also did the same to me
I am not doxxed yet, but i know someone will try to find informations about me to try to harm me
I dont want to make enemies, i really dont, i dont hate anyone either, i just didnt think a lot posting here and the repercussions on your life. When you are as depressed as I was, tomorrow doesnt seems like it matters, you turn down everything, stop caring.
I really am tired of all of this, i just hope to be happy someday.

I did say dumb shit on this account but a lot of it is due to the website nature, i insulted people of bad names, but they also did the same to me
I am not doxxed yet, but i know someone will try to find informations about me to try to harm me
I dont want to make enemies, i really dont, i dont hate anyone either, i just didnt think a lot posting here and the repercussions on your life. When you are as depressed as I was, tomorrow doesnt seems like it matters, you turn down everything, stop caring.
I really am tired of all of this, i just hope to be happy someday.
You have self esteem issues? I personally dont think what you did can be too bad. If people are fucking with you theres no real reason to feel as if you fucked up your life. Its probably not you, its them.

Id for one start with taking legal action against any popular media person. Cease and desist or some form of sue. Especially if those pictures are of a minor.

But people will be shitty regardless. You can only hope to never share your social media with those around you or create a new image around it.

It would have been good if that larper would shout your social media out so you can at least have like 20k followers and restore your social standing. Now you have to go bad on them

You have self esteem issues? I personally dont think what you did can be too bad. If people are fucking with you theres no real reason to feel as if you fucked up your life. Its probably not you, its them.

Id for one start with taking legal action against any popular media person. Cease and desist or some form of sue. Especially if those pictures are of a minor.

But people will be shitty regardless. You can only hope to never share your social media with those around you or create a new image around it.

It would have been good if that larper would shout your social media out so you can at least have like 20k followers and restore your social standing. Now you have to go bad on them
What i did is posting on this forum like a dumb person for years, and said dumb shit.
I spammed my face on here, and now im getting the consequences.

You need to leave all this discord/forums shit behind for a few years and everyone will forget about you