I went out clubbing last night - Field report

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
I was having anxiety about leaving the comfort of my room but this is what happened.

I started off pregaming with 2 cans of beer on a bench near the club. I heard English so I walked over to a bench with 2 American guys and 1 Italian guy. We had some banter and they seemed to like me, laughing at my jokes and shit. We then proceeded to the club together.

Inside the club we ordered more beers and went to the dance floor, then stood in a circle dancing together. I then walked around and cold approached a few girls. I got instantly rejected each time. I've learned it's very easy to tell when you're being rejected. If the woman doesn't respond with enthusiasm when you approach and seems like they have their guard up, that's a rejection. At that moment my gaze would shift to looking right through them and walk away, I didn't even continue trying when they don't respond with immediate enthusiasm to my approach. This strategy is good for avoiding brutal rejections, just walk away if they don't instantly respond with enthusiasm.

I only had a chance with one girl, the guys' chubby female co-student who cold approached me. She was leaning in waiting for me to kiss her but I knew I wasn't attracted so I said gotta go to the bathroom.

I stopped drinking as soon as I felt myself going from tipsy to drunk, went to McDonalds, and went home. Today I will fast and eat nothing so I don't ruin my leanmaxxing.

I actually cold approached more guys than women last night, made so many male friends. Unlike women, guys don't easily reject you. The idea of going out filled me with anxiety when I was in my comfy apartment, but when the alcohol starts flowing my entire mindset changes and I start feeling hyper social.

I consider this night a massive success despite the rejections. I will continue going out 3 nights a week.

My looks

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RaidenJTR, Zelenskyiv, boss8055 and 5 others
Your skull is insanely tall mirin tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Aero, murdah and 2 others
what country bro?
My club experience last night was a full blown slay (i turned the girl down though because she was mid but she had huge syndey sweeny stlye tits lol) and got a number from a hot girl that came up and danced right near me for a while. Didnt do any cold approaches, just asked these girls that got close their name and went from there

what country bro?
My club experience last night was a full blown slay (i turned the girl down though because she was mid but she had huge syndey sweeny stlye tits lol) and got a number from a hot girl that came up and danced right near me for a while. Didnt do any cold approaches, just asked these girls that got close their name and went from there
Somewhere in Eastern Europe. Tbh I didn't even feel much motivation for women last night because I fapped the day before. I will now start nofap and see how it effects.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink, murdah and BrahminBoss
Chad would be waking up with dried pussy juice on his cock

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and deadstock
bro you look like that and got rejected multiple times? are you a manlet or something?

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, murdah and edodalic29
bro you look like that and got rejected multiple times? are you a manlet or something?
It's brutal out there. Besides the chubby girl I only got IOIs from a bartender who kept looking at me and smiling, but besides that I felt invisible to women in the club.

• So Sad
Reactions: traeyoung
Last night I realized that getting tipsy and approaching women is the most exciting thing there is, nothing else compares. I may become addicted to this. I'll go out again on Tuesday.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and romanstock
Fucking hate that chubby girls feel entitled to in shape men

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, aleksander and Orvka381
wdyd for lips, why do u have a buzz? Imo short hair would mog

• +1
Reactions: murdah
I don’t get how a guy that looks like you got rejected someone please fill in the blanks for me

That guy is pretty decent female gaze tho
He might don't have ogreish features but he looks kinda too masculine which isn't appealing to most young women
Not really, tall skull plus small eyes. Plus idk how it is in ee @hopecel prob knows
I'd rather say it's because of his hairstyle + "beard"

Also lack of eyelashes

He overall looks more masculine than required but still it depends on his type of girls and age

OP looks vanilla / average / not striking

I'd rather be a nichemaxxed 4/10 than a vanilla 5/10

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, thebuffdon690 and arab_chink
He might don't have ogreish features but he looks kinda too masculine which isn't appealing to most young women

Also lack of eyelashes

He overall looks more masculine than required but still it depends on his type of girls and age

I agree I might look too intimidating for many young women, not like a soft friendly looking prettyboy. As I'm losing weight my bones are becoming more visible and my brow ridge is more prominent now

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and hopecel

Also lack of eyelashes

Post example of female gaze u think does well in that environment or just in general (with younger girls from 16-25)

Also lack of eyelashes

Nice analyses but yes you are correct, I typically this type look common in europe and russia, could this be the type of reason why he doesnt stand out?

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I approached a Spanish girl on the dance floor in a friendly way, asking where she's from. She looked scared like a deer in headlights

It seems women are scared of me lmao. To make the this factor worse I have tattoos

Attachments

• 20240502_182140 2.jpg
    20240502_182140 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
I agree I might look too intimidating for many young women, not like a soft friendly looking prettyboy. As I'm losing weight my bones are becoming more visible and my brow ridge looks ridiculous

Ur browridge isnt that big compared to mine

Mirin efforts bhai, one thing to think about, do you feel your results differ from club to club, all else relatively even? I know mine change depending on how popular it is with students vs people older than 23~. Jb appeal is important if you still want to look young

Mirin efforts bhai, one thing to think about, do you feel your results differ from club to club, all else relatively even? I know mine change depending on how popular it is with students vs people older than 23~. Jb appeal is important if you still want to look young
I think so because the club I went to last night was mostly young university students. The guys I was hanging out with are 20. I'm 33. I need to find a place with women more my age because I think they respond better.

I agree I might look too intimidating for many young women, not like a soft friendly looking prettyboy. As I'm losing weight my bones are becoming more visible and my brow ridge looks ridiculous

You low key look like Goatis jfl

If you wanna look less intimidating then you should grow medium long hair tbh

You won't look like faggish at all since you're already very masculine
Post example of female gaze u think does well in that environment or just in general (with younger girls from 16-25)
4034448 IMG 4380
Nice analyses but yes you are correct, I typically this type look common in europe and russia, could this be the type of reason why he doesnt stand out?
I doubt his type would stand out anywhere in Europe tbh

He looks average among Slavs but even if his looks wasn't typical there he wouldn't have much higher appeal

Masculine guys have limited appeal everywhere... Here in the Balkans that's the dominant part of males but you have to be at least tall or something else to be more appealing

Average masculine guy with average height = nothing special
I approached a Spanish girl on the dance floor in a friendly way, asking where she's from. She looked scared like a deer in headlights

It seems women are scared of me lmao. To make the this factor worse I have tattoos
You could be a slayer of Asian/Latino bitches tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and arab_chink
rejected cos hair lol. i was so right.. .org niggas problem isnt thei facial bones or height, its cos theyre autistic and never got the hairstyle memo

You low key look like Goatis jfl

If you wanna look less intimidating then you should grow medium long hair tbh

You won't look like faggish at all since you're already very masculine

View attachment 2899076

I doubt his type would stand out anywhere in Europe tbh

He looks average among Slavs but even if his looks wasn't typical there he wouldn't have much higher appeal

Masculine guys have limited appeal everywhere... Here in the Balkans that's the dominant part of males but you have to be at least tall or something else to be more appealing

Average masculine guy with average height = nothing special

You could be a slayer of Asian/Latino bitches tbh
Maculine guys do have appeal but its this forums standards on what is considered masculine. People here thinkovergrown side profiles are what get females wet. For example this guy isnt feminie but he would do good in any place vs the other one
EC2DF798 4ECF 4953 B472 E2ADF109D8F6

• +1

You look too old for them. Thats why they are scared.

You look too old for them. Thats why they are scared.
Many of you are acting like it's over because I got rejected last night. You don't understand I view this as a grind. I keep going out and cold approaching over and over and over, eventually I'm going to meet a hot girl who thinks I'm her type even if the chance is less than 1%.

This is only the beginning. Nothing can stop me.

Many of you are acting like it's over because I got rejected last night. You don't understand I view this as a grind. I keep going out and cold approaching over and over and over, eventually I'm going to meet a hot girl who thinks I'm her type even if the chance is less than 1%.

Nothing can stop me.
Good luck my boyo.

How do you cope with rejection? I think i’d rope if I got straight up rejected like that which is why I don’t approach but I still get rejected by foids who approach me.

How do you cope with rejection? I think i’d rope if I got straight up rejected like that which is why I don’t approach but I still get rejected by foids who approach me.
When I get rejected I don't let it phase me, I just walk away. Being tipsy really helps with that. However I can instantly tell when it's a rejection if they don't respond positively to my appraoch. If they just have a blank stare and no positive response I know it's a rejection and I walk away.

Update: I got laid last week on my 2nd night out. I think it was my 6th or 7th cold approach in total.

However even she rejected me. The next morning she seemed kind of distant, then the next day she called and said she's not looking for anything. I actually developed feelings for her in that short time and now I'm coping by trying to stop the thoughts of her. So even if you have sex she can easily reject you the next day when she's sober. This whole love game is brutal.

• Woah
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
When I get rejected I don't let it phase me, I just walk away. Being tipsy really helps with that. However I can instantly tell when it's a rejection if they don't respond positively to my appraoch. If they just have a blank stare and no positive response I know it's a rejection and I walk away.

Update: I got laid last week on my 2nd night out. I think it was my 6th or 7th cold approach in total.

However even she rejected me. The next morning she seemed kind of distant, then the next day she called and said she's not looking for anything. I actually developed feelings for her in that short time and now I'm coping by trying to stop the thoughts of her. So even if you have sex she can easily reject you the next day when she's sober. This whole love game is brutal.

Damn, mirin’ low inhib Chad. You’re in your 30s? You look much younger. Also do you go solo clubbing or with people?
I plan on going to Prague this summer and trying to ascend by clubbing every night. I get approached frequently at clubs but i’m an autist so it goes nowhere.

Damn, mirin’ low inhib Chad. You’re in your 30s? You look much younger. Also do you go solo clubbing or with people?
I plan on going to Prague this summer and trying to ascend by clubbing every night. I get approached frequently at clubs but i’m an autist so it goes nowhere.
Having a leaner face now combined with alcohol puts me in a really low inhibition state in the club. I would never be able to do that in the daytime while sober. My game style is being in an upbeat and positive mood, then doing approaches with comments like "Hey you look lost, are you looking for the bathroom?". That's what I did with her, and she instantly responded positively so I knew it was leading somewhere. Then we went to the bar for a drink and I bought her one. We continued talking and after a bit I asked if she was cold and I put my arms around her. Then we went to the dance floor and I was grabbing her boobs in the middle of the dance floor with my hand down her shirt.

After a while we went back to my place, did it and slept together. However the next morning she was acting distant and she left in a rush. I knew it was a rejection, she probably regretted drinking too much. I actually really liked her though in a lovey dovey way, so now I'm trying to control that.

Last edited:
  • +1
I go clubbing solo. That was on a Monday night. First I drink 2 beers outside the club, then go in tipsy. Then I order one more beer at the bar and during that time I'm chatting with other guys around or the bartender. Approaching guys is much easier than women because they're looking to make friends too. It also makes it look like you're not alone. Then when the moment is right I start doing cold approaches on women around.

• +1
Another tip is to only drink beer. If I drink stronger alcohol it actually messes me up because I can't think straight. Beer just puts me in a tipsy state which is ideal for approaching, not drunk.

• +1
Having a leaner face now combined with alcohol puts me in a really low inhibition state in the club. I would never be able to do that in the daytime while sober. My game style is being in an upbeat and positive mood, then doing approaches with comments like "Hey you look lost, are you looking for the bathroom?". That's what I did with her, and she instantly responded positively so I knew it was leading somewhere. Then we went to the bar for a drink and I bought her one. We continued talking and after a bit I asked if she was cold and I put my arms around her. Then we went to the dance floor and I was grabbing her boobs in the middle of the dance floor with my hand down her shirt.

After a while we went back to my place, did it and slept together. However the next morning she was acting distant and she left in a rush. I knew it was a rejection, she probably regretted drinking too much. I actually really liked her though in a lovey dovey way, so now I'm trying to control that.
Mirin, you're now my inspiration for my solo holiday clubbing ascension. Can you elaborate on what what happened the next morning? Did you go to sleep straight after you had sex? Did you talk any more? Goodbye kiss or anything?

I go clubbing solo. That was on a Monday night. First I drink 2 beers outside the club, then go in tipsy. Then I order one more beer at the bar and during that time I'm chatting with other guys around or the bartender. Approaching guys is much easier than women because they're looking to make friends too. It also makes it look like you're not alone. Then when the moment is right I start doing cold approaches on women around.
Do many people go out clubbing on weekdays where you live?

Also do you have success on dating apps?

Mirin, you're now my inspiration for my solo holiday clubbing ascension. Can you elaborate on what what happened the next morning? Did you go to sleep straight after you had sex? Did you talk any more? Goodbye kiss or anything?

Do many people go out clubbing on weekdays where you live?
She was really eager to do it when we got to my place, like she took her clothes off immediately. Then we did it, and again a bit later, and slept a few hours. When she woke up she was anxious because she couldn't find her phone. She was not showing any warmth towards me. She left without saying goodbye and just walked out the door with "I gotta go". Then the next day I sent a text asking if she wants to meet up in the center sometime this week. She called the next day and said she's not looking for any kind of relationship, and that she had too much to drink 😐

Maybe I just got lucky that night. I actually really liked her though even when we were just talking in the club, so I need to keep this under control or else I'll just be depressed thinking about her when I go out again and try cold approaching. I'm not allowing myself to look at the pic of us together or think about our time together.

I can pm you the clubs to go to. Some clubs are busy even during the week.

• So Sad
Also do you have success on dating apps?
No I'm getting like 2 matches a week on 3 different apps, and most don't respond. If I just used apps it could take months just to get a single date. I realized it's a waste of time and the only way to make anything happen is to go out cold approaching in clubs. I'm not expecting to get laid every time I go out. Even if it's just once every 4 months from clubbing twice a week it's better than rotting in my apartment. I'm not just looking for a one night stand, I want to meet a girl I like and build something more.

• +1
She was really eager to do it when we got to my place, like she took her clothes off immediately. Then we did it, and again a bit later, and slept a few hours. When she woke up she was anxious because she couldn't find her phone. She was not showing any warmth towards me. She left without saying goodbye and just walked out the door with "I gotta go". Then the next day I sent a text asking if she wants to meet up in the center sometime this week. She called the next day and said she's not looking for any kind of relationship, and that she had too much to drink 😐

Maybe I just got lucky that night. I actually really liked her though even when we were just talking in the club, so I need to keep this under control or else I'll just be depressed thinking about her when I go out again and try cold approaching. I'm not allowing myself to look at the pic of us together or think about our time together.

Sorry to hear bro, I take rejections brutally too if I get to know a girl enough. I fall for people really easily and get my heart broken. I think it's because of how little experience I have.
I spent 3+ years crying daily about a girl that rejected me despite approaching me first.

What's your slay count?

Sorry to hear bro, I take rejections brutally too if I get to know a girl enough. I fall for people really easily and get my heart broken. I think it's because of how little experience I have.
I spent 3+ years crying daily about a girl that rejected me despite approaching me first.

What's your slay count?
I went clubbing in my 20s and got some slays, I don't know how many. This was the first slay in a long time (5 years). During that time I gained a lot of weight and was rotting, not even thinking about going out and cold approaching. I also spent a few years with oneitis over an ex gf. That's why now I know how important it is not to let oneitis get out of control with the constant loop of obsessive thoughts, because it can literally ruin your life.

What positions did you do nohomo

Nice, i might try to clubmaxz this weekend
I always ask a friend to go out but the retard always flakes down, fuck him tbh.

Nice, i might try to clubmaxz this weekend
I always ask a friend to go out but the retard always flakes down, fuck him tbh.
You can't rely on other guys. The guys I know are too high inhibition to go clubbing most of the time too. It's either solo or nothing.