I woke up at 8 am and only had 4 hours of sleep, shud i gym?

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
or nah

im pretty tired atm

• So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel
@blackoutwhitein 2.0

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Bengt and Ritalincel
my threads are less anxiety inducing
Yea, but you're asking for answers to extremely personal and simple questions. Why should we tell you to go to the gym or not? If you feel like it, go. If not, don't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and Ritalincel
Go Er.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
try stimulants

Yea, but you're asking for answers to extremely personal and simple questions. Why should we tell you to go to the gym or not? If you feel like it, go. If not, don't.
how often do you go to the gym atm?

Just one bad sleep night? I would go. Even if you're not at 100%, adrenaline will pump you up

how often do you go to the gym atm?
I was going 3 days a week. Now I'm trying to go everyday alternating.

Ex.
Monday - bench, squat, pendlay, tricep, calve, facepull
Tuesday- front squat, ohp, rdl, abs, bicep, lats
Wednesday- bench, squat, pendlay, tricep, calve, facepull
Thursday - you get the idea
I might take sat and sundays off. Haven't decided yet. I want to see the really good gains when my dianabol comes in.

Go2bed

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Insomniac

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Insomniac
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
When you running roids? Once you get youe hair sorted out?
I would rather run sarms every three months or so. For me it's better to get a 10 pound gain in 8 weeks with less T suppression and side effects than a 20 pound gain with more side effects. If I'm going to run either of them I'll do it when I finish my cut.

I would rather run sarms every three months or so. For me it's better to get a 10 pound gain in 8 weeks with less T suppression and side effects than a 20 pound gain with more side effects. If I'm going to run either of them I'll do it when I finish my cut.
What weight are you trying to get down to?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
That's my normal night, I do unless it's leg day. Leg day I will only do if I've gotten 7 hours which is rare.

That's my normal night, I do unless it's leg day. Leg day I will only do if I've gotten 7 hours which is rare.
I fucking hate doing legs. They are the only muscle i could really progress on before steroids though

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I'm 158 at 6 ft and I have between 8-12 more pounds of fat to lose on my legs
That's not bad dude. That was like my weight before steroids. Are you skinnyfat or can you see your abs now?

That's not bad dude. That was like my weight before steroids. Are you skinnyfat or can you see your abs now?
Skinny fat I can see my abs. most of the fat is stored on my legs like @FatmanO . I might get blood work to see whats going on before I start taking sarms.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FatmanO and AntiSocial-Fakecel
Skinny fat I can see my abs. most of the fat is stored on my legs like @FatmanO . I might get blood work to see whats going on before I start taking sarms.
Thats good fat stored on legs and butt contributes to aesthetics actually. I have a fat ass

Thats good fat stored on legs and butt contributes to aesthetics actually. I have a fat ass
Yea it looks good. I have 8-12 more pounds of fat to lose and still have ab's. But once I take off my pants.???:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO